Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2016, 04:33:50 PM »

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2016, 04:36:22 PM »

Gots to take a trip to the container store very soon, 74 qt retirement tub will not hold another single stick!  Oops

« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2016, 04:43:12 PM »

Gots to take a trip to the container store very soon, 74 qt retirement tub will not hold another single stick!  Oops
Guarantee's you will have a long and enjoyable retirement.  Need to get through ALL those cigars!

« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2016, 04:56:26 PM »

Gots to take a trip to the container store very soon, 74 qt retirement tub will not hold another single stick!  Oops
Guarantee's you will have a long and enjoyable retirement.  Need to get through ALL those cigars!
Or my son will have a hell of a cigar collection!

« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2016, 05:17:44 PM »

Gots to take a trip to the container store very soon, 74 qt retirement tub will not hold another single stick!  Oops
Guarantee's you will have a long and enjoyable retirement.  Need to get through ALL those cigars!
Or my son will have a hell of a cigar collection!
Yea, there's that, but not the preferred choice.

« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2016, 05:19:22 PM »

Gots to take a trip to the container store very soon, 74 qt retirement tub will not hold another single stick!  Oops
Guarantee's you will have a long and enjoyable retirement.  Need to get through ALL those cigars!
Or my son will have a hell of a cigar collection!
Yea, there's that, but not the preferred choice.
Definitely not my pick of the two!

« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2016, 05:48:49 PM »

@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.

« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2016, 06:05:17 PM »

Kind of you lookin' out.

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2016, 06:08:39 PM »

@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2016, 06:10:38 PM »

@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
You told me hiatus was over you hit the bid so there.

Tat sampler and today's Joe 601 Blue 10 pak comes to $96 and FS with the 20 off.

Oh yeah there is those MCI Lanceros at Atlantic for $80/box you best jump on some of those

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2016, 06:31:29 PM »

@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
You told me hiatus was over you hit the bid so there.

Tat sampler and today's Joe 601 Blue 10 pak comes to $96 and FS with the 20 off.

Oh yeah there is those MCI Lanceros at Atlantic for $80/box you best jump on some of those
We're not all building a retirement humi yet.

All truths the bid is an issue for me, having a couple cocktails and bidding late at night, saying "ahh screw it" and thinking I probably won't win.

My name is Scott and I have a cigar-buying problem

« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2016, 06:34:03 PM »

41 days until NASCAR is back

« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2016, 06:35:30 PM »

@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
You told me hiatus was over you hit the bid so there.

Tat sampler and today's Joe 601 Blue 10 pak comes to $96 and FS with the 20 off.

Oh yeah there is those MCI Lanceros at Atlantic for $80/box you best jump on some of those
We're not all building a retirement humi yet.

All truths the bid is an issue for me, having a couple cocktails and bidding late at night, saying "ahh screw it" and thinking I probably won't win.

My name is Scott and I have a cigar-buying problem
LOL   Can't start too early building for retirement, cigars are just another IRA.

« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2016, 06:45:33 PM »

@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
You told me hiatus was over you hit the bid so there.

Tat sampler and today's Joe 601 Blue 10 pak comes to $96 and FS with the 20 off.

Oh yeah there is those MCI Lanceros at Atlantic for $80/box you best jump on some of those
We're not all building a retirement humi yet.

All truths the bid is an issue for me, having a couple cocktails and bidding late at night, saying "ahh screw it" and thinking I probably won't win.

My name is Scott and I have a cigar-buying problem
LOL   Can't start too early building for retirement, cigars are just another IRA.
True, worth their weight

« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2016, 06:48:19 PM »

@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
You told me hiatus was over you hit the bid so there.

Tat sampler and today's Joe 601 Blue 10 pak comes to $96 and FS with the 20 off.

Oh yeah there is those MCI Lanceros at Atlantic for $80/box you best jump on some of those
We're not all building a retirement humi yet.

All truths the bid is an issue for me, having a couple cocktails and bidding late at night, saying "ahh screw it" and thinking I probably won't win.

My name is Scott and I have a cigar-buying problem
LOL   Can't start too early building for retirement, cigars are just another IRA.
True, worth their weight
Now you are thinking straight!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9