Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

« Reply #195 on: January 09, 2016, 09:48:15 PM »

It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
//Only if He promises to keep up with us veteran old folks at  the beach which is not easy for a rookie , and that's what He will be,It's hard to accept being a rookie  when You have just retired,I had to work hard to keep up with the old farts at first
But I have been practicing for 2 years, even pre-purchased 5 years worth of cigars.
//But you have not got up after 4 or 5 weeks and said I think I will go down to the beach and see what the guys are doing and then about 6 in the afternoon you realize oh shit I need to go home, oops which way do I go, After a month or two you learn to mark the bars you pass to get back, It is not easy at first but it sure is fun and You make lots of friends, Been doing it for 10 years and wouldn't change a thing. Hope to see ya this summer and  enjoy retirement
LOL, I have 2 years of part time practice not 10 years of hands on experience!  Besides I am not old just got premature gray hair. ;)
Wow, you have hair?
Yep. Just not where I'd like it.

« Reply #196 on: January 09, 2016, 09:49:12 PM »

Evening men. Guess I missed EarlyToBedEarlyToRiseDave.

« Reply #197 on: January 09, 2016, 09:52:08 PM »

[...]
//Just an after thought no matter where You decide to land  be sure and have a  emergency plan, We have been wiped out twice by storms, the worst was Hugo and ins. Goes up every time there  is a storm and the premiums are into the thousands for beach front,make sure you have a place to go to , We have been lucky we kept our condo in Charlotte
That's why he's being nice to me....to have a backup in the upstate.
Gotta get above the high water mark.

« Reply #198 on: January 09, 2016, 09:54:57 PM »

Bedtime, have a good night everyone.
Later, Tex.

« Reply #199 on: January 09, 2016, 09:56:06 PM »

[...]
LMFAO! Hiya, Bean.

« Reply #200 on: January 09, 2016, 09:56:42 PM »

Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
There ya go, just make it MCI Saturday
-6 I ain't smokin shitt
45 here now, will be up to 62 or so tomorrow.

« Reply #201 on: January 09, 2016, 09:58:19 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an aquaintance you and Bean should make.

« Reply #202 on: January 09, 2016, 09:59:39 PM »

[...]
I'll be fine with that.

« Reply #203 on: January 09, 2016, 10:01:30 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an aquaintance you and Bean should make.
Burnet, about 35 miles west of here.

« Reply #204 on: January 09, 2016, 10:02:26 PM »

Evening men. Guess I missed EarlyToBedEarlyToRiseDave.
Evening Bean, made a quick stop before sleep time.

« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2016, 10:16:27 PM »

Evening men. Guess I missed EarlyToBedEarlyToRiseDave.
Evening Bean, made a quick stop before sleep time.
Get that beauty rest.  Lord knows you need it.  ;D

« Reply #206 on: January 09, 2016, 10:18:31 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.

« Reply #207 on: January 09, 2016, 10:21:13 PM »

Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
There ya go, just make it MCI Saturday
-6 I ain't smokin shitt
45 here now, will be up to 62 or so tomorrow.
Damn, only 50 for a high here tomorrow.  Something is bass-ackwards.

« Reply #208 on: January 09, 2016, 10:33:34 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?

« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2016, 10:34:22 PM »

Evening men. Guess I missed EarlyToBedEarlyToRiseDave.
Evening Bean, made a quick stop before sleep time.
Get that beauty rest.  Lord knows you need it.  ;D
:o
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15