Pages: 1 [2] 3

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Joanne Woodward is 92.
Consumer advocate Ralph Nader is 88.
Actor Barbara Babcock is 85.
Actor Debra Monk is 73.
Rock singer-musician Neal Schon (Journey) is 68.
Rock musician Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden) is 65.
 Actor Timothy Spall is 65.
Rock musician Paul Humphreys (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark) is 62.
Country singer Johnny Van Zant (Van Zant) is 62.
Rock musician Leon Mobley (Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals) is 61.
Basketball Hall of Famer James Worthy is 61.
Actor Adam Baldwin is 60.
Actor Grant Show is 60.
Actor Noah Emmerich is 57.
Actor Donal Logue (DOH’-nuhl LOHG) is 56.
R&B singer Chilli (TLC) is 51.
Rock musician Jeremy Dean (Nine Days) is 50.
Country-rock musician Shonna Tucker is 44.
Chelsea Clinton is 42.
Actor Brandon Beemer is 42.
Rock musician Cyrus Bolooki (New Found Glory) is 42.
Rock musician Jake Clemons (Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band) is 42.
R&B singer Bobby V is 42.
Singer Josh Groban is 41.
Banjoist Noam (cq) Pikelny is 41.
Rock musician Jared Champion (Cage the Elephant) is 39.
Actor Kate Mara is 39.
TV personality JWoww (AKA Jenni Farley) is 36.
Actor Lindsey Morgan is 32.

Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10

And we have page 2.

Smoking a mystery cigar this morning Rick?
First of all I enjoyed the San Lotano for Atlantic very much. The one in the picture is a double Connecticut from the page in which I believe is another AJ says my source but cannot be advertised as one.

Morning Tony, Rick and Dean.
Good to see folks fired up already.
Good morning Dave. I'm always in the mood for a morning Connecticut. Especially at work

Morning, all. Happy National Cigar Day!

From SBC today:

Guardian of the Farm Cerberus
Named after the mythical three headed hound that stood watch at the gates of Hades, this exciting new Nicaraguan puro uses 100% Aganorsa Leaf tobacco and is wrapped in their Corojo 2012 Cover Leaf!
View Cerberus

Herrera Esteli Norteño Churchill EL
“The Norteño Edicion Limitada continues to be one of my favorite projects at Drew Estate,” Willy Herrera, told Cigar Aficionado. “This cigar showcases the complexity in the blending process, requiring tweaks of the classic Norteño blend to really shine in the Churchill vitola.”
View Churchill

Bolivar and L&F Cofradia
This collaboration between Lost and Found and Forged Cigar Company utilizes 5-8 year old tobaccos in both an Ecuadorian Sumatra and Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers!
View Cofradia

Viaje Skull and Bones MFC Sampler 2022
This pack is limited to just one per customer and features 2 Father of All Bombs, 2 Mother of All Bombs, and 2 Cloudmakers!
View Sampler

J. London Gold Series Robusto
J. London's Gold Series Robusto is here! Featuring a double wrapper by using the same wrapper and binder leaf, Gold Series Robusto tastes vintage right out of the box
View Robusto

AGANORSA Leaf Aniversario
Aniversario is Aganorsa Leaf's ultra-premium cigar line and is handcrafted in Miami, Florida! The entirety of the cigar is comprised of Aganorsa tobaccos grown in Nicaragua
View Aniversario

Dunbarton StillWell Star
We're excited that Dunbarton's StillWell Star is back! View each of the four blends that masterfully incorporate pipe tobacco into cigars

View StillWell Star

Barrel Aged Cigars Pack
This sampler pack features regular production cigars that have been barrel aged! View 5 different expressions from rum barrels to scotch barrels and everything in between with Cohiba, Camacho, La Aurora, AJ Fernandez, and Davidoff
View Sampler
Sunday Funday!

Ending tonight at midnight enjoy a two tiered special on the categories below! Be aware that there is a minimum for the second code

Categories

Aging Room

Montecristo

H. Upmann

Romeo y Juliet

Henry Clay

Trinidad

CODE: ALTADIS25 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on above categories

CODE: ALTADIS30 = 30% off plus 5% reward points on above categories on orders $140 or more
United Cigar Company now 25% off

United Cigar Company

CODE: UNITED = 25% off plus 5% reward points on United Cigar Company on orders $60 or more

SBC does have some of the more interesting samplers.
They also have the Dunbarton Stillwell series back in stock in case you wanted to try (including a 4 cigar sampler, one of each which I haven't seen offered elsewhere).

Morning, all. Happy National Cigar Day!
morning Dave.

Morning, all. Happy National Cigar Day!
morning Dave.
What's on the agenda today, Deano?

Morning, all. Happy National Cigar Day!
morning Dave.
What's on the agenda today, Deano?
laundry, house cleaning, dishes, litter box, still updating NCI By-Laws, Archives stuff, soaking in hottub (leaking is minimal), may head to the gulf when done, or find a bbq joint for dinner.
..... and may watch Indy racing and golf.

Another win from humi dive.

Another win from humi dive.
I don't think you will ever come up disappointed

Morning, all. Happy National Cigar Day!
morning Dave.
What's on the agenda today, Deano?
laundry, house cleaning, dishes, litter box, still updating NCI By-Laws, Archives stuff, soaking in hottub (leaking is minimal), may head to the gulf when done, or find a bbq joint for dinner.
..... and may watch Indy racing and golf.
Quite the full slate ahead of you. So far I've just folded some towels and cleaned the bathroom sink.

Morning, all. Happy National Cigar Day!
morning Dave.
What's on the agenda today, Deano?
laundry, house cleaning, dishes, litter box, still updating NCI By-Laws, Archives stuff, soaking in hottub (leaking is minimal), may head to the gulf when done, or find a bbq joint for dinner.
..... and may watch Indy racing and golf.
Quite the full slate ahead of you. So far I've just folded some towels and cleaned the bathroom sink.
Ok, now I've also cleaned out the cupboard above the oven. Been meaning to do that one for a while.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3