Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!  (Read 27881 times)

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2015, 02:14:07 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2015, 02:15:20 PM »

Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
That sounds delicious.  The cabbage too.  I think I'm gonna get started on a ham soon.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2015, 02:15:23 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Tony, the Baron of Bergen!

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »

Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
That sounds delicious.  The cabbage too.  I think I'm gonna get started on a ham soon.
Just as long as you don't chew your cabbage twice...

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
The pleasure is all mine.  Congrats on 100 invaluable posts.  I'm looking forward to many more from you in 2015.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2015, 02:19:08 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Tony, the Baron of Bergen!
Happy New Year to you and the Mrs.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2015, 02:19:34 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Happy New Year and Happy 100 Short Stack!

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2015, 02:21:27 PM »

Happy New Year CB
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2015, 02:24:00 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Happy New Year and Happy 100 Short Stack!
Thanks, It took many hours of prep. And sweat to reach this great milestone,Happy and prosperous New Year to You and Yours, I look forward to the day You make it to the Coast and  We can meet

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2015, 02:25:30 PM »

Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
That sounds delicious.  The cabbage too.  I think I'm gonna get started on a ham soon.
Got some 1-1/2" thick cowboy cut ribeye pork chops and they look mighty damn good.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2015, 02:26:46 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Happy New Year and Happy 100 Short Stack!
Thanks, It took many hours of prep. And sweat to reach this great milestone,Happy and prosperous New Year to You and Yours, I look forward to the day You make it to the Coast and  We can meet
Hopefully this spring or summer we can have a smoke and smell the pluff mud together.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2015, 02:27:08 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Tony, the Baron of Bergen!
Thank you Sir Anthony.  Happy New Year to you and all the little Scarpa's.
Happy New Year to you and the Mrs.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2015, 02:27:54 PM »

Happy New Year CB
And back atcha TRDave.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2015, 02:30:08 PM »

Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
That sounds delicious.  The cabbage too.  I think I'm gonna get started on a ham soon.
Got some 1-1/2" thick cowboy cut ribeye pork chops and they look mighty damn good.
That does sound good.  I just finished eating and I'm ready to go again.  Sheesh.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2015, 02:31:15 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Tony, the Baron of Bergen!
Thank you Sir Anthony.  Happy New Year to you and all the little Scarpa's.
Happy New Year to you and the Mrs.
When does school start again?  ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9