CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!  (Read 27881 times)

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2015, 02:14:07 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2015, 02:15:20 PM »

Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
That sounds delicious.  The cabbage too.  I think I'm gonna get started on a ham soon.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2015, 02:15:23 PM »

Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Tony, the Baron of Bergen!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »

Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
That sounds delicious.  The cabbage too.  I think I'm gonna get started on a ham soon.
Just as long as you don't chew your cabbage twice...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »

The pleasure is all mine.  Congrats on 100 invaluable posts.  I'm looking forward to many more from you in 2015.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2015, 02:19:08 PM »

Happy New Year to you and the Mrs.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2015, 02:19:34 PM »

Happy New Year and Happy 100 Short Stack!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2015, 02:21:27 PM »

Happy New Year CB

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2015, 02:24:00 PM »

Thanks, It took many hours of prep. And sweat to reach this great milestone,Happy and prosperous New Year to You and Yours, I look forward to the day You make it to the Coast and  We can meet

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2015, 02:25:30 PM »

Got some 1-1/2" thick cowboy cut ribeye pork chops and they look mighty damn good. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2015, 02:26:46 PM »

Thanks, It took many hours of prep. And sweat to reach this great milestone,Happy and prosperous New Year to You and Yours, I look forward to the day You make it to the Coast and  We can meet
Hopefully this spring or summer we can have a smoke and smell the pluff mud together.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2015, 02:27:08 PM »

Thank you Sir Anthony.  Happy New Year to you and all the little Scarpa's.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2015, 02:27:54 PM »

Happy New Year CB
And back atcha TRDave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2015, 02:30:08 PM »

Got some 1-1/2" thick cowboy cut ribeye pork chops and they look mighty damn good.
That does sound good.  I just finished eating and I'm ready to go again.  Sheesh.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2015, 02:31:15 PM »

Thank you Sir Anthony.  Happy New Year to you and all the little Scarpa's.
When does school start again?  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9