Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!  (Read 27347 times)

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2015, 08:22:35 AM »

Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2015, 08:23:13 AM »

More Toys for Dad?

Hasbro to replace penis-shaped children's Play-Doh toy

WtF kind of derelicts they got working for Play-Doh now?

looks like they are replacing it with a Butt Plug!!! LMFAO
Well, it is a natural kind of shape for an extruder....
They're not going to change turkey basters after all...
Oh Lord now you are starting to think like Dad! ::)
Part of my new year resolutions...
LOL. I must say that one is not on my list.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2015, 08:24:06 AM »

Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2015, 08:27:22 AM »

Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
Sister in laws fault. I sent some cigars to her husband Tuesday for their party last night and the wife's sister sent a picture of her with a Cuban in her mouth, I can't let her out do me.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2015, 08:39:13 AM »

Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
+1

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2015, 08:40:11 AM »

Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
Sister in laws fault. I sent some cigars to her husband Tuesday for their party last night and the wife's sister sent a picture of her with a Cuban in her mouth, I can't let her out do me.
So did you frame that and put it on your desk at work?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2015, 08:44:56 AM »

Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
Sister in laws fault. I sent some cigars to her husband Tuesday for their party last night and the wife's sister sent a picture of her with a Cuban in her mouth, I can't let her out do me.
So did you frame that and put it on your desk at work?
That would be nice but the owners wife does not allow any pictures anywhere in the 25 sites we have including main office, pisses the office girls off when she goes in their offices and takes all the women's children's pictures off their desks. I will just make it my lock or home screen picture for awhile.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2015, 08:58:49 AM »

Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
Sister in laws fault. I sent some cigars to her husband Tuesday for their party last night and the wife's sister sent a picture of her with a Cuban in her mouth, I can't let her out do me.
So did you frame that and put it on your desk at work?
That would be nice but the owners wife does not allow any pictures anywhere in the 25 sites we have including main office, pisses the office girls off when she goes in their offices and takes all the women's children's pictures off their desks. I will just make it my lock or home screen picture for awhile.
Sounds like a nice lady you work for! ::)

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2015, 09:00:58 AM »

One of the many challenges of working for a family owned business.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2015, 09:10:08 AM »

One of the many challenges of working for a family owned business.
Been there and done that myself and you are correct.  Family members got off every Friday and unlimited vacation while all others got one week vacation and no sick leave, paid themselves 4-5 times what the highest non-family members got paid and they all had company owned cars.  Net result- they ended up stealing all the money, bankrupted the company and still living fat and happy while most of the employees suffered, fortunately I had long sine left before that happened. been over 30 years ago but I have never forgotten all the bullshit they pulled on everybody.    No desire to ever work for someone else's family again.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2015, 09:12:57 AM »

Got an email for a special Monster Mash deal but looks like the same Ol' overpriced stuff to me

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2015, 09:40:58 AM »

If you haven't stocked up on Cuenca y Blanco, all sizes on sale at Cigar Place.  Corona Real for $65
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2015, 09:47:20 AM »

One of the many challenges of working for a family owned business.
Been there and done that myself and you are correct.  Family members got off every Friday and unlimited vacation while all others got one week vacation and no sick leave, paid themselves 4-5 times what the highest non-family members got paid and they all had company owned cars.  Net result- they ended up stealing all the money, bankrupted the company and still living fat and happy while most of the employees suffered, fortunately I had long sine left before that happened. been over 30 years ago but I have never forgotten all the bullshit they pulled on everybody.    No desire to ever work for someone else's family again.
I did 25 years with corporate America, they have some serious bullshit with them also.

Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2015, 09:53:58 AM »

One of the many challenges of working for a family owned business.
Been there and done that myself and you are correct.  Family members got off every Friday and unlimited vacation while all others got one week vacation and no sick leave, paid themselves 4-5 times what the highest non-family members got paid and they all had company owned cars.  Net result- they ended up stealing all the money, bankrupted the company and still living fat and happy while most of the employees suffered, fortunately I had long sine left before that happened. been over 30 years ago but I have never forgotten all the bullshit they pulled on everybody.    No desire to ever work for someone else's family again.
I did 25 years with corporate America, they have some serious bullshit with them also.
No question, but at least there are some buffers against the whims of individuals.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2015, 10:07:07 AM »

Cohiba done, Davidoff Nicaragua Toro and more coffee while doing laundry.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9