CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 31, 2014, 11:30:03 PM

Title: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: CigarBanter on December 31, 2014, 11:30:03 PM
Poll Results:

If you had to smoke only three cigar brands in 2015, which of the following would they be?

A.J. Fernandez / San Lotano (14.7%)
Alec Bradley (0%)
Arturo Fuente / Ashton / La Aroma de Cuba / San Cristobal (13.3%)
Asylum / CLE / EH (2.7%)
Camacho / Room 101 (4%)
Crowned Heads - Four Kicks / Jericho Hill / Headley Grange / J.D. Howard (5.3%)
Drew Estate (including Liga series) (2.7%)
E.P. Carillo (8%)
Illusione (4%)
J.C. Newman (0%)
La Zona / Murcielago / 601 (Espinoza) (0%)
My Father (DPG) (17.3%)
Oliva / Cain / Nub (2.7%)
Padrón (9.3%)
Perdomo (1.3%)
Rocky Patel (0%)
Tatuaje / Cabaiguán / L'Atelier (12%)
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite. (2.7%)
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2014, 11:35:12 PM
[...]

Dude, where's the f'n pie chart?  Have you learned nothing from working in corporate 'murica? ;)
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2014, 11:39:46 PM
[...]

I could have done that, but there would be effort involved.  Happy early flip and New Year's, my friend.  Might be busy at midnight so I got an early start.  Take care.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 01, 2015, 12:07:54 AM
Happy New Year to all my BOTL!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Regency on January 01, 2015, 12:09:41 AM
Happy New Year to all my BOTL's out there.  Here's to another wonderful year of ash tray breath and stinky clothes for the missus to complain about!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 12:21:53 AM
Happy New Year Mayor Antnee and fellow BOTL.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 12:22:27 AM
CI starting us off with a surprisingly interesting offering for sure.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 12:24:52 AM
CI starting us off with a surprisingly interesting offering for sure.
And the sis offers them for $3.00 more...
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 12:44:58 AM
CI starting us off with a surprisingly interesting offering for sure.
I'm intrigued.  Considering it.  The problem is, which one?  I'd love to try all 5.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: SLY on January 01, 2015, 02:32:25 AM
CI starting us off with a surprisingly interesting offering for sure.
I'm intrigued.  Considering it.  The problem is, which one?  I'd love to try all 5.
/// Maybe we could get 5 guys to split an order of all 5, so each one gets a sampler with all 5.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: SLY on January 01, 2015, 02:33:40 AM
Happy New Year & 8th day of Christmas to y'all. Funny thing about this Today's Joe offering ... a friend took me out to an upscale cigar bar in DC for my birthday (NYE). I brought the cigars & he bought the food & whiskey. He brought with him a long time friend who is now a Benedictine monk, who also enjoyed a cigar with us. Shoulda taken a photo. So i come home and check the daily deal which is a new DE offering "Smoking Monk"! God's got a sense of humor ; ^{--~~ I tell you, life is stranger & more interesting than fiction. (Good guys). PS, the monk grew up in LA.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 05:23:39 AM
Morning Everyone.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 05:24:13 AM
Chip you still sleeping?
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 05:26:45 AM
CI starting us off with a surprisingly interesting offering for sure.
Interesting is a good word for them I guess and we keep,asking for something different so it certainly fits thy description but think I will buy beer in a bottle and smoke cigars. ::).
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 05:28:45 AM
Happy New Year & 8th day of Christmas to y'all. Funny thing about this Today's Joe offering ... a friend took me out to an upscale cigar bar in DC for my birthday (NYE). I brought the cigars & he bought the food & whiskey. He brought with him a long time friend who is now a Benedictine monk, who also enjoyed a cigar with us. Shoulda taken a photo. So i come home and check the daily deal which is a new DE offering "Smoking Monk"! God's got a sense of humor ; ^{--~~ I tell you, life is stranger & more interesting than fiction. (Good guys). PS, the monk grew up in LA.
Great story and Happy Birthday yesterday SLY.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 05:59:21 AM
More Toys for Dad?

Hasbro to replace penis-shaped children's Play-Doh toy

WtF kind of derelicts they got working for Play-Doh now?

looks like they are replacing it with a Butt Plug!!! LMFAO

Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 06:22:15 AM
SHEESH
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:02:45 AM
Texas A&M reportedly hires LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 07:05:08 AM
Texas A&M reportedly hires LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis
I hope they didn't hire him because of our great defensive play in that bowl game.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 07:05:32 AM
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 07:10:26 AM
Chip you still sleeping?
Damn fireworks kept me up all night, the worst it's ever been, 20 minutes straight you would have thought we were in a war zone, not close neighbors but everyone must have decided to play with the big stuff last night.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:14:38 AM
Good morning Native.
Morning Sir and Happy New Year!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 07:14:44 AM
Good morning guys and Happy New Year, I saw midnight plus for the same reason Chip did, kids and fireworks.
Cohiba from the island and coffee.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:15:42 AM
Chip you still sleeping?
Damn fireworks kept me up all night, the worst it's ever been, 20 minutes straight you would have thought we were in a war zone, not close neighbors but everyone must have decided to play with the big stuff last night.
The communist around here have outlawed fireworks in most of the area so hear very few.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:17:22 AM
Good morning guys and Happy New Year, I saw midnight plus for the same reason Chip did, kids and fireworks.
Cohiba from the island and coffee.
Morning & Happy New Year Dean.  I slept right thru the New Year arrival but been up since 4, almost finished a pot of coffee.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:20:40 AM
Texas A&M reportedly hires LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis
I hope they didn't hire him because of our great defensive play in that bowl game.
Hope they got a discount on him!  Bo Pelini is looking for a job and I doubt anybody will look at him as a head coach so should hire him back as coordinator  but IMHO until they get a new and improved head coach all will remain screwed up.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:25:10 AM
33 degrees and thunderstorms here.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 07:26:35 AM
Chip you still sleeping?
Damn fireworks kept me up all night, the worst it's ever been, 20 minutes straight you would have thought we were in a war zone, not close neighbors but everyone must have decided to play with the big stuff last night.
The communist around here have outlawed fireworks in most of the area so hear very few.
Illegal in all of East Baton Rouge Parish also but they get really busy keeping the drunks off the road.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 07:27:39 AM
33 degrees and thunderstorms here.
41° and no rain until Friday.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 07:28:03 AM
Good morning guys and Happy New Year, I saw midnight plus for the same reason Chip did, kids and fireworks.
Cohiba from the island and coffee.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 07:31:14 AM
33 degrees and thunderstorms here.
41° and no rain until Friday.
55° and heading for 7pc's.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:31:36 AM
Chip you still sleeping?
Damn fireworks kept me up all night, the worst it's ever been, 20 minutes straight you would have thought we were in a war zone, not close neighbors but everyone must have decided to play with the big stuff last night.
The communist around here have outlawed fireworks in most of the area so hear very few.
Illegal in all of East Baton Rouge Parish also but they get really busy keeping the drunks off the road.
We got enough cops to do both here and still look for expired inspection stickers while sitting in their Tahoe's using binoculars.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:33:33 AM
33 degrees and thunderstorms here.
41° and no rain until Friday.
55° and heading for 7pc's.
Really crappy here, off and on rain all day high of 35 with some wind.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 07:35:36 AM
Not a fan of the internet setup of Chrome on the new phone, no autofit and I've tried changing setting. Even downloaded Mozilla and Opera and Tapatalk is the same.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 07:45:26 AM
A&M paying 4 million to get Chavis to leave LSU, they really wanted a change in their program and were willing to pay up for it.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:46:56 AM
Not a fan of the internet setup of Chrome on the new phone, no autofit and I've tried changing setting. Even downloaded Mozilla and Opera and Tapatalk is the same.
Try puffin it is a very good and fast browser, use it on my phone and iPad.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 07:48:20 AM
More Toys for Dad?

Hasbro to replace penis-shaped children's Play-Doh toy

WtF kind of derelicts they got working for Play-Doh now?

looks like they are replacing it with a Butt Plug!!! LMFAO
Well, it is a natural kind of shape for an extruder....
They're not going to change turkey basters after all...
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:49:03 AM
A&M paying 4 million to get Chavis to leave LSU, they really wanted a change in their program and were willing to pay up for it.
Holy crap batman that would be more than the Head Coach makes if that is the annual salary.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 07:49:45 AM
Good Morning Chip, Dean, and Dave.  Happy New Year.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:50:30 AM
More Toys for Dad?

Hasbro to replace penis-shaped children's Play-Doh toy

WtF kind of derelicts they got working for Play-Doh now?

looks like they are replacing it with a Butt Plug!!! LMFAO
Well, it is a natural kind of shape for an extruder....
They're not going to change turkey basters after all...
Oh Lord now you are starting to think like Dad! ::)
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:50:58 AM
Good Morning Chip, Dean, and Dave.  Happy New Year.
Good Morning & Happy New Year Dave.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 07:58:58 AM
Good Morning Chip, Dean, and Dave.  Happy New Year.
Good Morning & Happy New Year Dave.
+1
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 08:01:35 AM
Good Morning Chip, Dean, and Dave.  Happy New Year.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 08:03:59 AM
A&M paying 4 million to get Chavis to leave LSU, they really wanted a change in their program and were willing to pay up for it.
Holy crap batman that would be more than the Head Coach makes if that is the annual salary.
According to Houston Chronicle $1.7 million annual salary making him and Muschamp (Auburn) the two highest paid coordinators in the country.  LSU Contract expired at midnight last night was making $1.3 mil there.  Out of control!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 08:17:13 AM
More Toys for Dad?

Hasbro to replace penis-shaped children's Play-Doh toy

WtF kind of derelicts they got working for Play-Doh now?

looks like they are replacing it with a Butt Plug!!! LMFAO
Well, it is a natural kind of shape for an extruder....
They're not going to change turkey basters after all...
Oh Lord now you are starting to think like Dad! ::)
Part of my new year resolutions...
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 08:22:35 AM
Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 08:23:13 AM
More Toys for Dad?

Hasbro to replace penis-shaped children's Play-Doh toy

WtF kind of derelicts they got working for Play-Doh now?

looks like they are replacing it with a Butt Plug!!! LMFAO
Well, it is a natural kind of shape for an extruder....
They're not going to change turkey basters after all...
Oh Lord now you are starting to think like Dad! ::)
Part of my new year resolutions...
LOL. I must say that one is not on my list.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 08:24:06 AM
Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 08:27:22 AM
Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
Sister in laws fault. I sent some cigars to her husband Tuesday for their party last night and the wife's sister sent a picture of her with a Cuban in her mouth, I can't let her out do me.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 08:39:13 AM
Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
+1
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 08:40:11 AM
Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
Sister in laws fault. I sent some cigars to her husband Tuesday for their party last night and the wife's sister sent a picture of her with a Cuban in her mouth, I can't let her out do me.
So did you frame that and put it on your desk at work?
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 08:44:56 AM
Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
Sister in laws fault. I sent some cigars to her husband Tuesday for their party last night and the wife's sister sent a picture of her with a Cuban in her mouth, I can't let her out do me.
So did you frame that and put it on your desk at work?
That would be nice but the owners wife does not allow any pictures anywhere in the 25 sites we have including main office, pisses the office girls off when she goes in their offices and takes all the women's children's pictures off their desks. I will just make it my lock or home screen picture for awhile.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 08:58:49 AM
Screw the cold, time to start the new year off right.
Now that is the correct attitude!  Enjoy that nice New Year smoke.
Sister in laws fault. I sent some cigars to her husband Tuesday for their party last night and the wife's sister sent a picture of her with a Cuban in her mouth, I can't let her out do me.
So did you frame that and put it on your desk at work?
That would be nice but the owners wife does not allow any pictures anywhere in the 25 sites we have including main office, pisses the office girls off when she goes in their offices and takes all the women's children's pictures off their desks. I will just make it my lock or home screen picture for awhile.
Sounds like a nice lady you work for! ::)
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 09:00:58 AM
One of the many challenges of working for a family owned business.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 09:10:08 AM
One of the many challenges of working for a family owned business.
Been there and done that myself and you are correct.  Family members got off every Friday and unlimited vacation while all others got one week vacation and no sick leave, paid themselves 4-5 times what the highest non-family members got paid and they all had company owned cars.  Net result- they ended up stealing all the money, bankrupted the company and still living fat and happy while most of the employees suffered, fortunately I had long sine left before that happened. been over 30 years ago but I have never forgotten all the bullshit they pulled on everybody.    No desire to ever work for someone else's family again.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 09:12:57 AM
Got an email for a special Monster Mash deal but looks like the same Ol' overpriced stuff to me
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 09:40:58 AM
If you haven't stocked up on Cuenca y Blanco, all sizes on sale at Cigar Place.  Corona Real for $65
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: LSUFAN on January 01, 2015, 09:47:20 AM
One of the many challenges of working for a family owned business.
Been there and done that myself and you are correct.  Family members got off every Friday and unlimited vacation while all others got one week vacation and no sick leave, paid themselves 4-5 times what the highest non-family members got paid and they all had company owned cars.  Net result- they ended up stealing all the money, bankrupted the company and still living fat and happy while most of the employees suffered, fortunately I had long sine left before that happened. been over 30 years ago but I have never forgotten all the bullshit they pulled on everybody.    No desire to ever work for someone else's family again.
I did 25 years with corporate America, they have some serious bullshit with them also.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 09:53:58 AM
One of the many challenges of working for a family owned business.
Been there and done that myself and you are correct.  Family members got off every Friday and unlimited vacation while all others got one week vacation and no sick leave, paid themselves 4-5 times what the highest non-family members got paid and they all had company owned cars.  Net result- they ended up stealing all the money, bankrupted the company and still living fat and happy while most of the employees suffered, fortunately I had long sine left before that happened. been over 30 years ago but I have never forgotten all the bullshit they pulled on everybody.    No desire to ever work for someone else's family again.
I did 25 years with corporate America, they have some serious bullshit with them also.
No question, but at least there are some buffers against the whims of individuals.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 10:07:07 AM
Cohiba done, Davidoff Nicaragua Toro and more coffee while doing laundry.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 10:17:36 AM
Cohiba done, Davidoff Nicaragua Toro and more coffee while doing laundry.
Great draw, even burn. A bit of sweet spice, hint of pepper, dark chocolate, smoooooooth, a touch of leather.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 10:19:24 AM
Too bad they are so pricey.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 10:27:50 AM
Cohiba done, Davidoff Nicaragua Toro and more coffee while doing laundry.
Great draw, even burn. A bit of sweet spice, hint of pepper, dark chocolate, smoooooooth, a touch of leather.
Some nice notes of expresso coming through, not much of a nicotine kick.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 10:56:59 AM
What happened?
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 11:07:30 AM
One of the many challenges of working for a family owned business.
Been there and done that myself and you are correct.  Family members got off every Friday and unlimited vacation while all others got one week vacation and no sick leave, paid themselves 4-5 times what the highest non-family members got paid and they all had company owned cars.  Net result- they ended up stealing all the money, bankrupted the company and still living fat and happy while most of the employees suffered, fortunately I had long sine left before that happened. been over 30 years ago but I have never forgotten all the bullshit they pulled on everybody.    No desire to ever work for someone else's family again.
I did 25 years with corporate America, they have some serious bullshit with them also.
Yep
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 11:10:05 AM
Too bad they are so pricey.
For a fact Pricey but a high quality cigar too.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 11:18:24 AM
Too bad they are so pricey.
For a fact Pricey but a high quality cigar too.
Indeed, it was a very good cigar.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: dwgbryant on January 01, 2015, 11:48:26 AM
Guess I'm done here for a bit.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 11:57:18 AM
Guess I'm done here for a bit.
Later Dean
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 01:47:02 PM
Happy New Year again to all my BotL.  Just finished up brunch here.  My daughter and I made french toast for everyone.  Or is it freedom toast?
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 01:48:43 PM
Too bad they are so pricey.
I'm intrigued by that cigar too.  Heard a lot about it recently.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 01:51:03 PM

Happy New Year & 8th day of Christmas to y'all. Funny thing about this Today's Joe offering ... a friend took me out to an upscale cigar bar in DC for my birthday (NYE). I brought the cigars & he bought the food & whiskey. He brought with him a long time friend who is now a Benedictine monk, who also enjoyed a cigar with us. Shoulda taken a photo. So i come home and check the daily deal which is a new DE offering "Smoking Monk"! God's got a sense of humor ; ^{--~~ I tell you, life is stranger & more interesting than fiction. (Good guys). PS, the monk grew up in LA.

Great story.  I thought about getting 5 guys together too but it will wind up costing double with all the shipping back and forth.  I may just choose one and use my $20 gift card.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 01:59:32 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 02:02:07 PM
Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 02:14:04 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I see big things for 2015.  I was discussing it with Charlie just yesterday.  I may need to take a week off from work though and I'm not sure if the warden is gonna appreciate that.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Short stack on January 01, 2015, 02:14:07 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 02:15:20 PM
Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
That sounds delicious.  The cabbage too.  I think I'm gonna get started on a ham soon.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 02:15:23 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Tony, the Baron of Bergen!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 02:16:52 PM
Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
That sounds delicious.  The cabbage too.  I think I'm gonna get started on a ham soon.
Just as long as you don't chew your cabbage twice...
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 02:16:52 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
The pleasure is all mine.  Congrats on 100 invaluable posts.  I'm looking forward to many more from you in 2015.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 02:19:08 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Tony, the Baron of Bergen!
Happy New Year to you and the Mrs.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 02:19:34 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Happy New Year and Happy 100 Short Stack!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 02:21:27 PM
Happy New Year CB
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Short stack on January 01, 2015, 02:24:00 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Happy New Year and Happy 100 Short Stack!
Thanks, It took many hours of prep. And sweat to reach this great milestone,Happy and prosperous New Year to You and Yours, I look forward to the day You make it to the Coast and  We can meet
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 02:25:30 PM
Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
That sounds delicious.  The cabbage too.  I think I'm gonna get started on a ham soon.
Got some 1-1/2" thick cowboy cut ribeye pork chops and they look mighty damn good.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 02:26:46 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Happy New Year and Happy 100 Short Stack!
Thanks, It took many hours of prep. And sweat to reach this great milestone,Happy and prosperous New Year to You and Yours, I look forward to the day You make it to the Coast and  We can meet
Hopefully this spring or summer we can have a smoke and smell the pluff mud together.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 02:27:08 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Tony, the Baron of Bergen!
Thank you Sir Anthony.  Happy New Year to you and all the little Scarpa's.
Happy New Year to you and the Mrs.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 02:27:54 PM
Happy New Year CB
And back atcha TRDave.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 02:30:08 PM
Cooking on late lunch/early dinner here.  Smoked Pork Chops, blackeyed peas, green bean casserole and homemade cornbread.  Wife is having cabbage but I hate that chit.
That sounds delicious.  The cabbage too.  I think I'm gonna get started on a ham soon.
Got some 1-1/2" thick cowboy cut ribeye pork chops and they look mighty damn good.
That does sound good.  I just finished eating and I'm ready to go again.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 02:31:15 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
Tony, the Baron of Bergen!
Thank you Sir Anthony.  Happy New Year to you and all the little Scarpa's.
Happy New Year to you and the Mrs.
When does school start again?  ;)
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 02:37:38 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
We're happy to have you here as well.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 02:39:07 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Short stack on January 01, 2015, 02:45:23 PM
Happy New Year 2015 Mayor Tony.  Thank you for providing and maintaining this great Banter to share our mostly incoherent thoughts.
I also want to wish The Mayor a Happy New Year and thanks for giving me an avenue of all day entertainment as I sit on my butt and do nothing but smoke , read the banter and listen to Internet radio, again thanks.
We're happy to have you here as well.
Thanks and Happy  New year to You and your family as well may you  have safe travels this year
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: razgueado on January 01, 2015, 03:06:55 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Short stack on January 01, 2015, 03:22:09 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Happy New Year to You Sir, Hope you have a speedy and complete recovery
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 03:25:30 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Happy New Year Raz, how ya feeling today?
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 04:13:22 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 04:18:46 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Do we have any choice?  HNY and GFY!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 04:51:30 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Do we have any choice?  HNY and GFY!
LOL!  I've been master basting.  Ham is almost done.  Made a nice honey mustard glaze for it.  Who's hungry?
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 04:56:10 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 04:58:10 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Do we have any choice?  HNY and GFY!
LOL!  I've been master basting.  Ham is almost done.  Made a nice honey mustard glaze for it.  Who's hungry?
Sounds good and apptpreciate the invite  but I already had my pork chop and a nap.  Nice fire in the fireplace and Ready for the first ever College playoff game now.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 04:58:29 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 05:04:07 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Sounds like a damn good idea.  I would luv a fine cigar and a drink but 35 degrees and raining outside is just not pleasant smoking weather.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 05:17:56 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Do we have any choice?  HNY and GFY!
LOL!  I've been master basting.  Ham is almost done.  Made a nice honey mustard glaze for it.  Who's hungry?
Mikey likey!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 05:18:46 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Sounds like a damn good idea.  I would luv a fine cigar and a drink but 35 degrees and raining outside is just not pleasant smoking weather.
Two words - smoking room.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: razgueado on January 01, 2015, 05:26:38 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Happy New Year Raz, how ya feeling today?
Sorry, the painkillers knocked me out. I'm feeling much better today. Suture sting has dropped by orders of magnitude.  Must be the restorative power of a cigar, a couple of drinks, and partying with family last night.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: razgueado on January 01, 2015, 05:29:56 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Do we have any choice?  HNY and GFY!
LOL!  I've been master basting.  Ham is almost done.  Made a nice honey mustard glaze for it.  Who's hungry?
I was, now I'm not...
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: razgueado on January 01, 2015, 05:33:25 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Sounds like a damn good idea.  I would luv a fine cigar and a drink but 35 degrees and raining outside is just not pleasant smoking weather.
Come on over. It's 40° and clear here. But we can sit in my study and smoke, where it's 70° and 65% rh. Got a bottle of JW Double Black, A bottle of 12-year-old  Glenlivet, and a decanter of Jim Beam. Oh, and I've got extra Oxycontin, if that's what floats your boat. ;-)
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 05:33:38 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Sounds like a damn good idea.  I would luv a fine cigar and a drink but 35 degrees and raining outside is just not pleasant smoking weather.
Two words - smoking room.
Simple as that!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 05:35:49 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Sounds like a damn good idea.  I would luv a fine cigar and a drink but 35 degrees and raining outside is just not pleasant smoking weather.
Come on over. It's 40° and clear here. But we can sit in my study and smoke, where it's 70° and 65% rh. Got a bottle of JW Double Black, A bottle of 12-year-old  Glenlivet, and a decanter of Jim Beam. Oh, and I've got extra Oxycontin, if that's what floats your boat. ;-)
Perfect, I will even bring you some Texas chili and tamales.  I will pass on the dope though, got enough expensive bad habits already :)
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 05:37:08 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Happy New Year Raz, how ya feeling today?
Sorry, the painkillers knocked me out. I'm feeling much better today. Suture sting has dropped by orders of magnitude.  Must be the restorative power of a cigar, a couple of drinks, and partying with family last night.
Pork chop and cornbread knocked me out in the recliner for about an hour.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: razgueado on January 01, 2015, 05:45:32 PM
Happy New Year, amigos. Thanks for letting me hang here with you.
Happy New Year Raz, how ya feeling today?
Sorry, the painkillers knocked me out. I'm feeling much better today. Suture sting has dropped by orders of magnitude.  Must be the restorative power of a cigar, a couple of drinks, and partying with family last night.
Pork chop and cornbread knocked me out in the recliner for about an hour.
That chop and cornbread must have been made right.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 06:04:39 PM
Made them myself.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 06:04:59 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Sounds like a damn good idea.  I would luv a fine cigar and a drink but 35 degrees and raining outside is just not pleasant smoking weather.
Two words - smoking room.
Simple as that!
Indeed!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Bad Dad on January 01, 2015, 06:52:41 PM
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Years...!
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: razgueado on January 01, 2015, 06:55:27 PM
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Years...!
Happy New Year, Dad.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 06:57:07 PM
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Years...!
Happy New Year Dad
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 01, 2015, 06:58:52 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Nice time to start...don't need no procrastinatin' in the New Year.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 07:16:06 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Nice time to start...don't need no procrastinatin' in the New Year.
Those brews aren't going to drink themselves.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: Bad Dad on January 01, 2015, 07:21:11 PM
I'm going to watch some more Twilight Zone Marathon, and relax a little.  bbl.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 07:27:04 PM
I'm going to watch some more Twilight Zone Marathon, and relax a little.  bbl.
What else are holidays for but to relax.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:27:12 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Nice time to start...don't need no procrastinatin' in the New Year.
Those brews aren't going to drink themselves.
They do at my house ;)
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 07:59:08 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Nice time to start...don't need no procrastinatin' in the New Year.
Those brews aren't going to drink themselves.
They do at my house ;)
The refrigerator gnome?
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 07:59:44 PM
Happy New Year CB!
Home for the holidays there Dave?
I am home for them Holidays this. Year.
I think I'm gonna start drinking.  I've got a bunch of beers I've been meaning to try.  Starting the year, not on a diet.  I'll resume in about a week.
Nice time to start...don't need no procrastinatin' in the New Year.
Those brews aren't going to drink themselves.
They do at my house ;)
The refrigerator gnome?
Must be or a ghost
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 08:16:58 PM
The FL State Seminole's are getting their azzez reamed.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 08:50:48 PM
The FL State Seminole's are getting their azzez reamed.
We say "asses" on this site.  Otherwise Scott wouldn't feel welcomed.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 09:06:48 PM
The FL State Seminole's are getting their azzez reamed.
We say "asses" on this site.  Otherwise Scott wouldn't feel welcomed.
Maybe I just don't know how to spell, being as I was educated in the south and all. ;D. Besides I don't want to grow up like Scott! ::)
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 01, 2015, 09:16:48 PM
Think I will call it a night, work from home tomorrow, Thankfully.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 09:30:32 PM
Think I will call it a night, work from home tomorrow, Thankfully.
You're a knight.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 09:42:35 PM
The FL State Seminole's are getting their azzez reamed.
We say "asses" on this site.  Otherwise Scott wouldn't feel welcomed.
Maybe I just don't know how to spell, being as I was educated in the south and all. ;D. Besides I don't want to grow up like Scott! ::)
Don't be putting words in my mouth.  Then you'll have all the southerners pissed at me.  Or more so than already.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: cigarbreath on January 01, 2015, 09:50:33 PM
The FL State Seminole's are getting their azzez reamed.
We say "asses" on this site.  Otherwise Scott wouldn't feel welcomed.
Maybe I just don't know how to spell, being as I was educated in the south and all. ;D. Besides I don't want to grow up like Scott! ::)
Don't be putting words in my mouth.  Then you'll have all the southerners pissed at me.  Or more so than already.
Better words than your foot.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 10:02:29 PM
The FL State Seminole's are getting their azzez reamed.
We say "asses" on this site.  Otherwise Scott wouldn't feel welcomed.
Maybe I just don't know how to spell, being as I was educated in the south and all. ;D. Besides I don't want to grow up like Scott! ::)
Don't be putting words in my mouth.  Then you'll have all the southerners pissed at me.  Or more so than already.
Better words than your foot.
How do you know what I'm into?
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 10:04:48 PM
I didn't bite on the Smoking Monk.  It was close but I'm standing my ground.
Title: Re: 1/1/2015 - Happy New Year!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 01, 2015, 10:36:25 PM
I didn't bite on the Smoking Monk.  It was close but I'm standing my ground.
Looking at the stats, I'm kind of surprised no one bought all 5.