Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2016, 09:16:51 AM »

I might be leaning a little bit towards the Cubs tonight but all I really want is a good series. I'm just happy both of these teams won their respective pennants.
Maybe we should just give them both participation trophies and end it there

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2016, 09:17:51 AM »

27% off Illusione cigars at SBC today.  Codeword "Illusione"  Not cheapy-cheapo qualifiers, but as he's on the road today, for your consideration.
Pretty sure I can find them cheaper 😉

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2016, 09:20:36 AM »

I might be leaning a little bit towards the Cubs tonight but all I really want is a good series. I'm just happy both of these teams won their respective pennants.
No leaning here Go Cubs!
Injuns' for me.
Finally, someone making some sense!
That team name offends me, so I have to root for the cubs.   ::)
Make sure you set aside some time on your trip to go to your quiet space and think!

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2016, 09:21:14 AM »

Morning Fish

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2016, 09:21:37 AM »

27% off Illusione cigars at SBC today.  Codeword "Illusione"  Not cheapy-cheapo qualifiers, but as he's on the road today, for your consideration.
Pretty sure I can find them cheaper 😉
Oh dear...

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2016, 09:23:46 AM »

Time to head to my meeting then home when it is over or when I have heard enough whichever comes first.

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2016, 09:25:21 AM »

27% off Illusione cigars at SBC today.  Codeword "Illusione"  Not cheapy-cheapo qualifiers, but as he's on the road today, for your consideration.
Good morning, Dave. I think I saw this email too but can't confirm it because I haven't been able to get to my email at all in the last hour.
Call the IT guy. ......oh, wait.... ???

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2016, 09:27:50 AM »

Morning men.  Just a post and run, heading to Houston for the day, likely won't get back until after 8 pm with the way things are stacked up.
Guess I will pass you when I go home

By the way it is hot as hell down here
And here I thought you two had this rendevous planned at H-town cigars...
I was there yesterday
So did you pick up any interesting lancero's?

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2016, 09:28:39 AM »

Morning GotADealForYouFish.

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2016, 09:31:35 AM »

Morning GotADealForYouFish.
Morning Dave, I bought those EPC Short Runs last night. I'll try to smoke the one you gave me this weekend

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2016, 09:38:17 AM »

I might be leaning a little bit towards the Cubs tonight but all I really want is a good series. I'm just happy both of these teams won their respective pennants.
No leaning here Go Cubs!
Injuns' for me.
Finally, someone making some sense!
That team name offends me, so I have to root for the cubs.   ::)
Cubs!!???
that's defammation of little animals! the humanity!
Little Animal Lives Matter!

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2016, 09:38:55 AM »

I might be leaning a little bit towards the Cubs tonight but all I really want is a good series. I'm just happy both of these teams won their respective pennants.
No leaning here Go Cubs!
Injuns' for me.
Finally, someone making some sense!
That team name offends me, so I have to root for the cubs.   ::)
Cubs!!???
that's defammation of little animals! the humanity!
Little Animal Lives Matter!
LALTS

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2016, 09:39:44 AM »

27% off Illusione cigars at SBC today.  Codeword "Illusione"  Not cheapy-cheapo qualifiers, but as he's on the road today, for your consideration.
Good morning, Dave. I think I saw this email too but can't confirm it because I haven't been able to get to my email at all in the last hour.
Want my IT guy to have a look at it for you?
No thanks, I know where I can get one for cheap.

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2016, 09:56:33 AM »

cigar #2.

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2016, 09:57:50 AM »

Morning men.  Just a post and run, heading to Houston for the day, likely won't get back until after 8 pm with the way things are stacked up.
Guess I will pass you when I go home

By the way it is hot as hell down here
And here I thought you two had this rendevous planned at H-town cigars...
I was there yesterday
So did you pick up any interesting lancero's?
Stogie's exclusive Namakubi Ecuador Lanceros and some LaNox Petites.  Smoked Namakubi yesterday and good but a very strong cigar compared to other Namakubi's.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10