Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2015, 08:14:13 AM »

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
Morning Mayor, how is the knee this morning?
Not at all bad from the lying down position.  Might be a different story when I put some a bunch of weight on it.
We would have fixed that for you...

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2015, 08:15:31 AM »

I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Got it.

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2015, 08:16:34 AM »

Warden's company cut 15% of its employees last Tuesday to reduce operating expenses and yesterday they announced a 2-day Team Building Retreat at a resort in Galveston.........
That sounds typical.  The good news is that maybe the Mrs will be leaving you alone for a couple of days.
You are correct and she has already gotten my OK to go play!  Hell, I told her  while you are there anyway stay over a couple of days and get some rest.
I need a team building retreat.  The me, myself, and I team.
Don't forget the hand lotion....

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2015, 08:17:09 AM »

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
lazy day Tuesday for me.
You probably need a break after all that chili judging. ;)
it was a looooong day, but it was fun. no great chili though.

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2015, 08:21:05 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Effing Tuesday!
As we say here in Cowboys country How Bout Them Giants? ;D
With a game that sloppy, how did anybody win?
That game was embarrassing

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2015, 08:22:14 AM »

Warden's company cut 15% of its employees last Tuesday to reduce operating expenses and yesterday they announced a 2-day Team Building Retreat at a resort in Galveston.........
That sounds typical.  The good news is that maybe the Mrs will be leaving you alone for a couple of days.
You are correct and she has already gotten my OK to go play!  Hell, I told her  while you are there anyway stay over a couple of days and get some rest.
I need a team building retreat.  The me, myself, and I team.
Warden goes on a couple of them a year and I have one for me and the dogs while she is away, we make a great smoking, drinking, eating and sleeping team plus they are pleasant to visit with.

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2015, 08:22:17 AM »

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
Morning Mayor, how is the knee this morning?
Not at all bad from the lying down position.  Might be a different story when I put some a bunch of weight on it.
We would have fixed that for you...

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2015, 08:22:48 AM »

Warden's company cut 15% of its employees last Tuesday to reduce operating expenses and yesterday they announced a 2-day Team Building Retreat at a resort in Galveston.........
That sounds typical.  The good news is that maybe the Mrs will be leaving you alone for a couple of days.
You are correct and she has already gotten my OK to go play!  Hell, I told her  while you are there anyway stay over a couple of days and get some rest.
I need a team building retreat.  The me, myself, and I team.
Don't forget the hand lotion....
LMFAO

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2015, 08:23:41 AM »

I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2015, 08:25:16 AM »

I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning

Would you ever have come to Clifton anyway?

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2015, 08:27:08 AM »

I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning

Would you ever have come to Clifton anyway?
Actually, yes

« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2015, 08:27:12 AM »

Ugh, damn Tuesdays!

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2015, 08:31:08 AM »

I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning

Would you ever have come to Clifton anyway?
Actually, yes
Cool.  Then if it's a success, we'll do it there again sometime.

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2015, 08:31:59 AM »

Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Morning Damn Tuesday CG

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2015, 08:32:59 AM »

Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Morning Shaun.  I don't know, looks to be a somewhat congenial day so far, as Tuesdays go.  So stop your whining and GFY!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13