Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2023, 11:24:29 AM »

Turns out it is payday Friday, since the 15th falls on the weekend. A bit of a lighter check because of the year-end furlough but I ain't complaining.
A nice surprise heading into the weekend. Do you have Monday off? I don't, but the kids do, so not having to pick them up from school almost feels like having the day off.

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2023, 11:38:38 AM »

Got a hole rusted out in the converter, which was the cause of the issue yesterday. New converter, plus new oxygen sensors and welding the exhaust back in place, $2300 total. Now I have to make sure I have the car for a good while longer. Lol
That's not a bad price.

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2023, 11:39:17 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Friday. No bellyaching there.
Good morning Dave. Quick check in. Don't worry I would have walked too
Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Tony. Did the fam take care of you yesterday?
They did indeed. No cigars but we had a nice dinner out, they bought me gifts, and made me a cake. Nothing better than that.
Glad you had a good day

« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2023, 11:41:42 AM »

Lisa Marie did die
All caught up Rick?  Good morning.
Sort of Dave just been really busy... How are you doing?

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2023, 11:42:11 AM »

Turns out it is payday Friday, since the 15th falls on the weekend. A bit of a lighter check because of the year-end furlough but I ain't complaining.
A nice surprise heading into the weekend. Do you have Monday off? I don't, but the kids do, so not having to pick them up from school almost feels like having the day off.
Wife and kids are off. The eldest is heading back to college on that day while I'm working.

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2023, 11:43:51 AM »

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2023, 11:46:02 AM »

Today’s birthdays:

Actor Frances Sternhagen is 93.
TV personality Nick Clooney is 89.
Comedian Charlie Brill is 85.
Actor Billy Gray is 85.
Actor Richard Moll is 80.
Rock musician Trevor Rabin is 69.
Rock musician James Lomenzo (Megadeth) is 64.
Actor Kevin Anderson is 63.
Actor Julia Louis-Dreyfus is 62.
Rock singer Graham “Suggs” McPherson (Madness) is 62.
Country singer Trace Adkins is 61.
Actor Penelope Ann Miller is 59.
Actor Patrick Dempsey is 57.
Actor Suzanne Cryer is 56.
Actor Traci Bingham is 55.
Actor Keith Coogan is 53.
TV producer-writer Shonda Rhimes is 53.
Actor Nicole Eggert is 51.
Actor Ross McCall is 47.
Actor Michael Pena is 47.
Actor Orlando Bloom is 46.
Meteorologist Ginger Zee (TV: “Good Morning America”) is 42.
Actor Ruth Wilson is 41.
Actor Julian Morris is 40.
Actor Beau Mirchoff is 34.
Actor Liam Hemsworth is 33.
NHL center Connor McDavid is 26.
With only three musicians on there? Forget it. Ten.
Three more than I had and mine includes Trevor Rabin.

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2023, 12:32:06 PM »

Got a hole rusted out in the converter, which was the cause of the issue yesterday. New converter, plus new oxygen sensors and welding the exhaust back in place, $2300 total. Now I have to make sure I have the car for a good while longer. Lol
That's not a bad price.
Well, that's good to know at least.

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2023, 12:46:27 PM »

Turns out it is payday Friday, since the 15th falls on the weekend. A bit of a lighter check because of the year-end furlough but I ain't complaining.
A nice surprise heading into the weekend. Do you have Monday off? I don't, but the kids do, so not having to pick them up from school almost feels like having the day off.
I stand corrected, I seem to keep forgetting they made MLK Jr Day a holiday a couple years back, so I actually am off Monday. Score!

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2023, 01:12:04 PM »

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2023, 01:19:26 PM »

Punching out early so I can go collect my car. Hopefully it's done before I have to pick up the kids. Hazzuh!

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2023, 01:52:39 PM »

Punching out early so I can go collect my car. Hopefully it's done before I have to pick up the kids. Hazzuh!
Good luck. Enjoy your walk.

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2023, 02:11:55 PM »

[...]

I don't consider you a one trick pony.

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2023, 02:15:58 PM »

[...]

These included?

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2023, 02:17:59 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
Nailed it again, 9.

Honestly, a little surprised Richard Moll is still alive. For some reason, I would've thought he was much older than 80. I wonder if they'll include him in the new Night Court reboot or whatever they're calling it.
It's not listed in his IMDB page.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5