« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2015, 02:31:50 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm right behind you. See you boys tomorrow
Later Purplestars

« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2015, 02:32:38 PM »

I will certainly be pissed all week after that fuct up fiasco I had to participate in this morning for 2 hours.
At least you can still retire...
But not today

« Reply #227 on: January 12, 2015, 02:33:05 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?

« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2015, 02:36:31 PM »

« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2015, 02:39:30 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Appology Accepted! :)  You need to dump all that workaference and catch up, you don't have far to go.

« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2015, 02:44:07 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Appology Accepted! :)  You need to dump all that workaference and catch up, you don't have far to go.
Another good week or two should put me over the hump

« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2015, 02:44:23 PM »

« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2015, 02:49:15 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Appology Accepted! :)  You need to dump all that workaference and catch up, you don't have far to go.
Another good week or two should put me over the hump
Better get snapping else Travellin Dave is going to be wearing a sheriff's star around town while you remain a yellowstar.

« Reply #233 on: January 12, 2015, 02:54:24 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Appology Accepted! :)  You need to dump all that workaference and catch up, you don't have far to go.
Another good week or two should put me over the hump
Better get snapping else Travellin Dave is going to be wearing a sheriff's star around town while you remain a yellowstar.
Ohh boy, can't let something like that happen!

« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2015, 02:56:08 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm right behind you. See you boys tomorrow
Later, Scott.

« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2015, 02:57:18 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.

« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2015, 03:01:32 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
back from workference, slightly confused, but then again, I wasn't all that unconfused when I left...

« Reply #237 on: January 12, 2015, 03:02:56 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Appology Accepted! :)  You need to dump all that workaference and catch up, you don't have far to go.
Another good week or two should put me over the hump
Better get snapping else Travellin Dave is going to be wearing a sheriff's star around town while you remain a yellowstar.
He will always be a yellow star, regardless of post numbers.

« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2015, 03:05:33 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship

« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2015, 03:12:46 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
Got it.  I didn't pay attention to the punctuation.  Essentially posted too quickly.  Story of my life.