« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2015, 10:33:22 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Good morning, Dave.  I wouldn't go there.  I'm pretty fired up.  I had another encounter with my tenant last evening and it didn't go well.  I didn't punch him out but for the grace of God.  And then afterwards I found out his mother is living just a few blocks away and she is well.  2 months ago he told me he didn't have rent money because the burden of her funeral was on him.  Who the fuck does that?  If I had that information when I saw him I might be in jail today.
sounds like you better start the LEGAL eviction process, will probably take 9 months to a year to get rid of him, and consider that they will probably do thousands of dollars worth of damage to the apartment before they are out, if they haven't already.

morning Tony.
Already started it and he will be out by the end of the month.  I've had this experience before.  It sucks but I'm a masochist and I still haven't sold that piece of shit house.  ***NEW TOPIC***  Celos on or off?

OFF, when they don't make them big enough for you.
I hear ya brutha.  That's why I have 4 kids.   ;)
Sucks when you are so smell they are always slipping off - I think that's what you meant to say...   ;)
Didn't appreciate the "smell" versus "small" Freudian slip.  GFY!

« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2015, 10:34:12 AM »

[...]

Ha!

« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2015, 10:34:16 AM »

[...]

HAHAHA - that came out weirder than expected - I"ll GFM now ;)

« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2015, 10:35:02 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
No complaints at all - good weekend and tired when Monday rolled around.  Just wish the weather would warm up, should by the end of the week, but it was -14 when I drove to work this morning(pre-windchill)
Yowza!  It is finally above freezing here and I am grateful for that.  Congrats on the NDSU win.
Thanks!  Won $100 from a buddy betting they would 4-peat last January, so glad I didn't have to pay out  :D

« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2015, 10:44:43 AM »

[...]

As you should.

« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2015, 10:47:13 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
No complaints at all - good weekend and tired when Monday rolled around.  Just wish the weather would warm up, should by the end of the week, but it was -14 when I drove to work this morning(pre-windchill)
Yowza!  It is finally above freezing here and I am grateful for that.  Congrats on the NDSU win.
Thanks!  Won $100 from a buddy betting they would 4-peat last January, so glad I didn't have to pay out  :D
Bet you were sweating that one till the end.

« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2015, 10:48:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2015, 10:48:22 AM »

After you guys tire of your martini's, here are a couple other drinks to try (one of which some here have had already):
http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/16513/12-Drinks-From-Around-The-World-That-Shouldn-t-Exist-1-Is-Illegal-In-The-U-S

« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2015, 10:50:11 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
No complaints at all - good weekend and tired when Monday rolled around.  Just wish the weather would warm up, should by the end of the week, but it was -14 when I drove to work this morning(pre-windchill)
Yowza!  It is finally above freezing here and I am grateful for that.  Congrats on the NDSU win.
Thanks!  Won $100 from a buddy betting they would 4-peat last January, so glad I didn't have to pay out  :D
Bet you were sweating that one till the end.
Shit - I was sweating that almost every round through the playoffs.  Was on hell of a game - the final 2:30 or so was some awesome football to watch.

« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2015, 10:50:25 AM »

« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2015, 10:51:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
How are you feeling today VicaRaz?

« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2015, 10:51:56 AM »

After you guys tire of your martini's, here are a couple other drinks to try (one of which some here have had already):
http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/16513/12-Drinks-From-Around-The-World-That-Shouldn-t-Exist-1-Is-Illegal-In-The-U-S
New diet plan - read that link every day before lunch.

« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2015, 10:52:04 AM »

Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
+1.  WTF is Chartreuse anyway?
A truly vile herbal liquor.  http://www.chartreuse.fr/green-chartreuse;fiche;3;uk.html  Used to do shots of it back in the day....no longer.  110 proof.
HMMMM were there any on the list with hints of Strawberry Hill and MD 2020
For sure, CAO Moontrance....maybe BD will split a box with you.
If not, maybe my wife will. She likes those. Haha.
the yellow chartreuse is 60 proof, the green when mixed with 151 proof rum is called a  Sunoco 260.  however proof isn't additive, mixing the two equally is about 130 proof.  Used to drink the green one on the rocks, called it a funky cold medina - OK over 20 years ago, and it was a karaoke bar. good morning boys...

« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2015, 10:54:23 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
How are you feeling today VicaRaz?
Battling pain. Gonna have to go back to 4 Oxy's a day today. Other than that, I'm good. Seahawks vs. Packers for the NFC Championship. Gotta love it.

« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2015, 11:00:44 AM »

After you guys tire of your martini's, here are a couple other drinks to try (one of which some here have had already):
http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/16513/12-Drinks-From-Around-The-World-That-Shouldn-t-Exist-1-Is-Illegal-In-The-U-S
Regarding #9, is that really how it's done? Where's Russ when you need him.