CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 05, 2016, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 7/5/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on July 05, 2016, 12:00:03 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:30:58 AM
Looks like Slacker Tuesday!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:54:46 AM
Post 4th of July Lull?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:56:52 AM
Time to go work for da man.  BBL

On the bright side only a 3-day week for me with no Monday and no boss.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 05:59:31 AM
Time to go work for da man.  BBL

On the bright side only a 3-day week for me with no Monday and no boss.
Now that sounds promising.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:59:44 AM
$449 million + lottery drawing tonight.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 06:00:07 AM
Time to go work for da man.  BBL

On the bright side only a 3-day week for me with no Monday and no boss.
Now that sounds promising.
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 06:00:29 AM
Looks like Slacker Tuesday!
Are you talking about the banter or offerings for this morning....then again, seems to fit with both.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 06:03:45 AM
Today is Tuesday, July 5, the 187th day of 2016. There are 179 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On July 5, 1946, the bikini, created by Louis Reard (ray-AHRD'), was modeled by Micheline Bernardini during a poolside fashion show in Paris.

On this date:

In 1687, Isaac Newton first published his Principia Mathematica, a three-volume work setting out his mathematical principles of natural philosophy.

In 1811, Venezuela became the first South American country to declare independence from Spain.

In 1865, the Secret Service Division of the U.S. Treasury Department was founded in Washington, D.C. with the mission of suppressing counterfeit currency.

In 1935, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the National Labor Relations Act.

In 1940, during World War II, Britain and the Vichy government in France broke off diplomatic relations.

In 1947, Larry Doby made his debut with the Cleveland Indians, becoming the first black player in the American League.

In 1948, Britain's National Health Service Act went into effect, providing publicly-financed medical and dental care.

In 1954, Elvis Presley's first commercial recording session took place at Sun Records in Memphis, Tennessee; the song he recorded was "That's All Right."

In 1962, independence took effect in Algeria; the same day, civilians of European descent, mostly French, came under attack by extremists in the port city of Oran.

In 1975, Arthur Ashe became the first black man to win a Wimbledon singles title as he defeated Jimmy Connors, 6-1, 6-1, 5-7, 6-4. The Cape Verde (VUHR'-dee) Islands officially became independent after five centuries of Portuguese rule.

In 1984, the Supreme Court weakened the 70-year-old "exclusionary rule," deciding that evidence seized in good faith with defective court warrants could be used against defendants in criminal trials.

In 1991, a worldwide financial scandal erupted as regulators in eight countries shut down the Bank of Credit and Commerce International. Actress Mildred Dunnock died in Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts, at age 90.

Ten years ago: Enron founder Kenneth Lay, who was facing decades in prison for one of the most sprawling business frauds in U.S. history, died in Aspen, Colorado, at age 64. (As a result, Lay's convictions were vacated.)

Five years ago: A jury in Orlando, Florida, found Casey Anthony, 25, not guilty of murder, manslaughter and child abuse in the 2008 disappearance and death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

One year ago: Greek voters overwhelmingly rejected demands by international creditors for more austerity measures in exchange for a bailout of their bankrupt economy. The first pope from Latin America, Francis, landed in Ecuador, returning to South America for the first time bearing a message of solidarity with the region's poor. The United States won its third Women's World Cup title and first since 1999 with a 5-2 victory over Japan behind a first-half hat trick by Carli Lloyd.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 06:04:18 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Katherine Helmond is 87. Actress Shirley Knight is 80. Singer-musician Robbie Robertson is 73. Julie Nixon Eisenhower is 68. Rock star Huey Lewis is 66. Baseball Hall-of-Fame pitcher Rich "Goose" Gossage is 65. Country musician Charles Ventre is 64. Singer-songwriter Marc Cohn is 57. Actor John Marshall Jones is 54. Actor Dorien Wilson is 54. Actress Edie Falco is 53. Actress Jillian Armenante is 52. Actress Kathryn Erbe (er-BEE') is 51. Actor Michael Stuhlbarg (STOOL'-bahrg) is 48. Country musician Brent Flynn (Flynnville Train) is 47. Rapper RZA (RIH'-zuh) is 47. Rhythm-and-blues singer Joe is 43. Rock musician Bengt Lagerberg (The Cardigans) is 43. Actor Dale Godboldo is 41. Rapper Bizarre is 40. Rapper Royce da 5'9" is 39. Rock singer Jason Wade (Lifehouse) is 36. Actor Ryan Hansen is 35. Country musician Dave Haywood (Lady Antebellum) is 34. Rock musician Nick O'Malley (Arctic Monkeys) is 31. Actor Jason Dolley is 25.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 06:04:39 AM
Thought for Today: "Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." - Cecil Beaton, English fashion photographer and costume designer (1904-1980).
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 06:15:57 AM
Don't know if you had covered this sports victory in the banter yesterday....

Joey “Jaws” Chestnut regained the Mustard Yellow International Belt Monday, ousting Matt “The Megatoad” Stonie of the championship title at the annual July Fourth hot dog eating contest at Nathan’s Famous in Coney Island on Monday.

Chestnut, 32, downed 70 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes — the most hot dogs and buns ever eaten at the competition — polishing off 17 more dogs than Stonie.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 06:19:19 AM
And our beer news for the week:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2016/07/03/beer-man-worthy-adversary/86629850/
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 06:31:28 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 06:33:03 AM
And the NBA is throwing around money like they are printing it at the same time, there are only three or four teams of any consequence.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 06:33:22 AM
Morning ChampDave.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 06:56:32 AM
And the NBA is throwing around money like they are printing it at the same time, there are only three or four teams of any consequence.
Some of the figures for bench guys are plain ridiculous. Good on them for getting paid while they can.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 06:57:10 AM
Morning ChampDave.
Morning, WhereInTheWorldIsCarmenDave.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 07:19:23 AM
Morning ChampDave.
Morning, WhereInTheWorldIsCarmenDave.
Actually hanging in NJ for this week and next.  Just to change things up.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 07:19:56 AM
Today feels extra Monday....and it's Tuesday.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 05, 2016, 07:27:36 AM
Today feels extra Monday....and it's Tuesday.
A 2-fer Mondy.  Fuckin' commies!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 07:28:31 AM
Today feels extra Monday....and it's Tuesday.
Fuckin' commies!
Damn right! Morning, Couldn'tSleepDaveMike.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 07:32:45 AM
197 DAYS  which works out to about 90 days actually in the office!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 05, 2016, 07:35:24 AM
Today feels extra Monday....and it's Tuesday.
Fuckin' commies!
Damn right! Morning, Couldn'tSleepDaveMike.
Got that right DaveDave.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 07:44:55 AM
Today feels extra Monday....and it's Tuesday.
Fuckin' commies!
Damn right! Morning, Couldn'tSleepDaveMike.
Got that right DaveDave.
I woke up this morning about 20 minutes before my alarm, which is just awful.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 07:51:11 AM
Today feels extra Monday....and it's Tuesday.
Fuckin' commies!
Damn right! Morning, Couldn'tSleepDaveMike.
Got that right DaveDave.
I woke up this morning about 20 minutes before my alarm, which is just awful.
Probably just the excitement of getting back to work.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 07:52:35 AM
Today feels extra Monday....and it's Tuesday.
Fuckin' commies!
Damn right! Morning, Couldn'tSleepDaveMike.
Got that right DaveDave.
I woke up this morning about 20 minutes before my alarm, which is just awful.
Probably just the excitement of getting back to work.
That is undoubtedly it.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 07:56:33 AM
Today feels extra Monday....and it's Tuesday.
Fuckin' commies!
Damn right! Morning, Couldn'tSleepDaveMike.
Got that right DaveDave.
I woke up this morning about 20 minutes before my alarm, which is just awful.
Probably just the excitement of getting back to work.
That is undoubtedly it.
I watched Jaws  and Jaws 2 back to back last night and a shark attacked me sometime during my sleep and woke me up.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 08:00:26 AM
4th of July Weekend Chicago Report

At least 64 wounded in shootings over the holiday weekend.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 08:03:21 AM
4th of July Weekend Chicago Report

At least 64 wounded in shootings over the holiday weekend.
Couldn't blame it on cops so not news.
Philly only had half a dozen or so.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 08:03:54 AM
197 DAYS  which works out to about 90 days actually in the office!
Must be that new math....
Best just give us a calendar date.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 08:08:02 AM
Reinforcing a key White House policy initiative, President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and other top administrators will no longer visit colleges and universities they deem too lenient on sexual assault, according to federal officials cited by The Washington Post.

Obama, Biden, their wives and cabinet members are among those who will avoid academic institutions "whose leaders they consider insufficiently serious about pursuing sexual-assault allegations and punishing perpetrators."
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 08:11:18 AM
4th of July Weekend Chicago Report

At least 64 wounded in shootings over the holiday weekend.
Couldn't blame it on cops so not news.
Philly only had half a dozen or so.
64 wounded with no fatalities, they need to offer target practice sessions on weekdays.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 08:15:02 AM
Sheesh, only 2 of us here in my section this week.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 08:17:16 AM
Today feels extra Monday....and it's Tuesday.
Fuckin' commies!
Damn right! Morning, Couldn'tSleepDaveMike.
Got that right DaveDave.
I woke up this morning about 20 minutes before my alarm, which is just awful.
Probably just the excitement of getting back to work.
That is undoubtedly it.
I watched Jaws  and Jaws 2 back to back last night and a shark attacked me sometime during my sleep and woke me up.
That'll do it.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 08:18:12 AM
4th of July Weekend Chicago Report

At least 64 wounded in shootings over the holiday weekend.
Couldn't blame it on cops so not news.
Philly only had half a dozen or so.
64 wounded with no fatalities, they need to offer target practice sessions on weekdays.
Now in Houston they are obviously better trained, this is not for the weekend this in only for one shootout!

 Police say five people  were shot during an argument west of downtown Monday night.

3 of those victims have died.

The shooting was reported just after 10pm at the corner of Wilson and the 1300 block of Robin.

With that shooting comes the Gang Quote of the Day:  "It was just a shock because Charles, his nickname is Screwball, never was a bad person.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 05, 2016, 08:22:13 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 08:22:53 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
Morning Dean, Row, Row, Row your boat!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 08:28:04 AM

TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT TUE JUL 5 2016

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

Tropical cyclone formation is not expected during the next 5 days.

Forecaster Pasch
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 08:31:34 AM
Time for a little walk.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 08:34:11 AM
Morning Daves and Dean.  Hope everyone still has the same number of fingers and toes as at the start of the weekend.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 08:40:40 AM
Morning Daves and Dean.  Hope everyone still has the same number of fingers and toes as at the start of the weekend.
(http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2016/04/11/jpp-inline-630.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 08:53:06 AM
4th of July Weekend Chicago Report

At least 64 wounded in shootings over the holiday weekend.
Couldn't blame it on cops so not news.
Philly only had half a dozen or so.
64 wounded with no fatalities, they need to offer target practice sessions on weekdays.
Well that makes a difference.  Think all were fatalities here.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 08:53:28 AM
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 08:54:55 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 08:55:05 AM
Walk completed, damn it is getting hot already.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 08:56:01 AM
Morning CB, Bean and SaltyDean.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 08:57:20 AM
Walk completed, damn it is getting hot already.
Looking like we'll be in the nineties all week with high humidity.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:01:02 AM
Walk completed, damn it is getting hot already.
Yep, a hot mofo all week long, 100 plus deg with ridiculous dewpoints.  FML.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 09:01:08 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 09:05:51 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Looks like the FDA pricing has hit the San Latano's right in the ass.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 09:12:34 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Swag Black Lavish.....10/35.94
           7-20-4 Gagger..........10/58.44
           Acme Route 66 Hot Rod ...10/29.99
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 09:13:09 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Looks like the FDA pricing has hit the San Latano's right in the ass.
I was just looking at those in amazement as well.   :o
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 09:14:09 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Interesting offering as they are sold in 4 packs...
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 09:15:45 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Looks like the FDA pricing has hit the San Latano's right in the ass.
I was just looking at those in amazement as well.   :o
Probably just a 1-3% price increase though. ::)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 09:17:32 AM
Spent a couple of hours in the pool this weekend.  Fuk'n swimming pool is just like a damn race car, use it a couple of hours on Saturday then order parts on Monday..........
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 09:19:40 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Swag Black Lavish.....10/35.94
           7-20-4 Gagger..........10/58.44
           Acme Route 66 Hot Rod ...10/29.99
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Ogie on July 05, 2016, 09:22:19 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Interesting offering as they are sold in 4 packs...
I think they introduced a 50ct box not too long ago.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:27:00 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Decent prices on some decent sticks otherwise.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 09:32:48 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Decent prices on some decent sticks otherwise.
You must be looking at a different Page than I am.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:32:50 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Looks like the FDA pricing has hit the San Latano's right in the ass.
I was just looking at those in amazement as well.   :o
Those had a big price increase a few months back, and now yet again.  Cheapy Cheapo hall of shame.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 09:33:54 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Looks like the FDA pricing has hit the San Latano's right in the ass.
I was just looking at those in amazement as well.   :o
Those had a big price increase a few months back, and now yet again.  Cheapy Cheapo hall of shame.
I see it as added value to the Retirement Tubs. ;D
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:37:52 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Decent prices on some decent sticks otherwise.
You must be looking at a different Page than I am.
Perdomo, La Traviata, 3M coronas, JdN.  RP Edge if you're so inclined.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 09:42:00 AM
Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Interesting offering as they are sold in 4 packs...
I think they introduced a 50ct box not too long ago.
True, most likely just broke that down.  Forgot about that as it isn't something that I would pursue.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 05, 2016, 09:52:12 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 09:53:22 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
That could just go so many ways....
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 09:53:28 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 09:56:39 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
LALTS
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:59:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 05, 2016, 10:00:25 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
yep. gotta submit the screen room permit to the county tomorrow, put some pavers down, and install a pet door before we go to Anistasia State Park.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 10:01:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos

Did you get them?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 10:01:58 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
yep. gotta submit the screen room permit to the county tomorrow, put some pavers down, and install a pet door before we go to Anistasia State Park.
Pet door for you and your DAWG?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 10:03:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos

Did you get them?
Yup. And shot them. Love them. So did all my gun friends. Trying one out as my carry weapon.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 10:05:09 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos

Did you get them?
Yup. And shot them. Love them. So did all my gun friends. Trying one out as my carry weapon.
They offer a compact version of those.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 10:05:49 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
yep. gotta submit the screen room permit to the county tomorrow, put some pavers down, and install a pet door before we go to Anistasia State Park.
Pet door for you and your DAWG?
The flaps are pretty worn on that particular pet door.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 10:07:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos

Did you get them?
Yup. And shot them. Love them. So did all my gun friends. Trying one out as my carry weapon.
They offer a compact version of those.
Yeah, but as it is it's more compact than my Glock 22, so easier to carry - and the Glock 22 wasn't hard.  But if I was to see one of the compacts on a deal like this one was, I'd probably pick one up.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 10:09:58 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
yep. gotta submit the screen room permit to the county tomorrow, put some pavers down, and install a pet door before we go to Anistasia State Park.
Park is gonna be nothing but pavers by time you're done.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 10:10:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos

Did you get them?
Yup. And shot them. Love them. So did all my gun friends. Trying one out as my carry weapon.
They offer a compact version of those.
Yeah, but as it is it's more compact than my Glock 22, so easier to carry - and the Glock 22 wasn't hard.  But if I was to see one of the compacts on a deal like this one was, I'd probably pick one up.
Rarely see deals on the Compacts and never seen anything like that deal on either before this.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 10:12:09 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos

Did you get them?
Yup. And shot them. Love them. So did all my gun friends. Trying one out as my carry weapon.
They offer a compact version of those.
Yeah, but as it is it's more compact than my Glock 22, so easier to carry - and the Glock 22 wasn't hard.  But if I was to see one of the compacts on a deal like this one was, I'd probably pick one up.
Rarely see deals on the Compacts and never seen anything like that deal on either before this.
No doubt. That was an insane deal. I tried to resist it, but couldn't.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 10:27:14 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos

Did you get them?
Yup. And shot them. Love them. So did all my gun friends. Trying one out as my carry weapon.
They offer a compact version of those.
Yeah, but as it is it's more compact than my Glock 22, so easier to carry - and the Glock 22 wasn't hard.  But if I was to see one of the compacts on a deal like this one was, I'd probably pick one up.
Rarely see deals on the Compacts and never seen anything like that deal on either before this.
No doubt. That was an insane deal. I tried to resist it, but couldn't.
They're $359.99 at PSA today.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 10:29:06 AM
What up, buds?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 10:31:07 AM
What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 10:33:05 AM
What up, buds?
My weight and my age.

Morning Mayor T.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 10:34:29 AM
Running late with the Market Report but at 9:39 CT:

DOW  -91 @ 17,858
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 10:59:32 AM
Seems Tony has killed the Banter - AGAIN!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 11:01:27 AM
What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 11:02:07 AM
What up, buds?
My weight and my age.

Morning Mayor T.
I hear ya.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 11:02:16 AM
What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
:o
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 11:06:41 AM
What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 11:08:57 AM
FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 11:11:49 AM
What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.
(http://i.qkme.me/3u1kzo.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 11:31:37 AM
good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
yep. gotta submit the screen room permit to the county tomorrow, put some pavers down, and install a pet door before we go to Anistasia State Park.
Pet door for you and your DAWG?
The flaps are pretty worn on that particular pet door.
For sure!  Who let the DAWGs out?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 11:32:57 AM
What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.
Duh.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 11:33:28 AM
FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Think it's called fundamental requirements of a politician.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 11:34:09 AM
Morning Raz and Mister Mayor.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 11:37:36 AM
FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Think it's called fundamental requirements of a politician.
'Murica.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 11:37:54 AM
FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Sounds right.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 11:38:25 AM
FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Yeah, tell that to David Petraeus.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 11:39:20 AM
What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.
Duh.
And don't get caught with weapons in New Jersey.  They don't recognize the Second Amendment.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 11:39:25 AM
Morning Raz and Mister Mayor.
Hello sir. Hope y'all had a blast at John's but kept it respectable.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 11:42:01 AM
FBI Director Comey just announced the FBI is recommending that no reasonable prosecutor would consider charges against clinton because "she did every bit of it but she did not do it intentionally"

Seems that being stupid, incompetent,  and "careless" are not illegal but just poor judgment..
Think it's called fundamental requirements of a politician.
I disagree.  Politicians aren't stupid, incompetent, or careless.  They are crafty, cunning, venal, and narcissistic.  A few morons manage to slip in every so often, but they always get caught - after they've screwed the electorate.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 11:42:19 AM
Morning Raz and Mister Mayor.
Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 11:45:52 AM
What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.
Duh.
And don't get caught with weapons in New Jersey.  They don't recognize the Second Amendment.
Weapons?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 11:49:57 AM
What up, buds?
Great gun deals today. Morning, Tony.
I'll have to jump on that. I'm planning a little something.
Lol. Just wait until that severance check cashes.
Duh.
And don't get caught with weapons in New Jersey.  They don't recognize the Second Amendment.
Weapons?
There ya go.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 11:57:36 AM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on July 05, 2016, 12:01:56 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
go ahead, paint the office walls then, pick out a nice color pant at Sears...
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 12:02:32 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
I'm ready for lunch.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 12:03:32 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
I'm ready for lunch.
Me too  but it is not quite that time yet here.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 12:04:13 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
I'm ready for lunch.
I'm ready for a nap.  Must be getting TxDave old.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 12:04:26 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
Pick up a cigar and go for a nice lunchtime walk.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 12:05:11 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
Pick up a cigar and go for a nice lunchtime walk.
Today, that's doable. But it's three hours until lunchtime.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 12:05:16 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
I'm ready for lunch.
I'm ready for a nap.  Must be getting TxDave old.
That working 8 days a week can tire you out after a bit.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 12:05:24 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
I'm ready for lunch.
I'm ready for a nap.  Must be getting TxDave old.
It happens!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 12:06:20 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
I'm ready for lunch.
I'm ready for a nap.  Must be getting TxDave old.
That working 8 days a week can tire you out after a bit.
That's what Dean says.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 12:15:47 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
I'm ready for lunch.
I'm ready for a nap.  Must be getting TxDave old.
That working 8 days a week can tire you out after a bit.
That's what Dean says.
You talking about EnergizerBunnyDean?  No way.
(http://i.imgur.com/tcaQypk.gif)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 12:40:38 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
I'm ready for lunch.
I'm ready for a nap.  Must be getting TxDave old.
That working 8 days a week can tire you out after a bit.
That's what Dean says.
You talking about EnergizerBunnyDean?  No way.
(http://i.imgur.com/tcaQypk.gif)
Nice socks, Dean.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 12:43:41 PM
Chicken fajita salad wrap for lunch.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 01:09:20 PM
Chicken fajita salad wrap for lunch.
Now it is the appropriate time for a nap!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 01:24:18 PM
Obviously there is a lot of napping going on around here, SHEESH a Nap Lull?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 01:25:11 PM
I might cut out of here a bit early today, need to kind of ease back into this working crap after the 4-day weekend.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 05, 2016, 01:28:05 PM
Gonna be a slow day.  The boss is out sick, no pressing deadlines, no trouble tickets in my queue.  Boring.
I'm ready for lunch.
I'm ready for a nap.  Must be getting TxDave old.
It happens!
Indeed.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 01:28:40 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 01:30:57 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 01:31:42 PM
Glad we moved to the next page. That last image was not suitable for the office.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 01:32:00 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 01:32:54 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 01:37:51 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Practice for moving on to the next stage of living in the city?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 01:38:13 PM
Definite time for another cup of coffee.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 01:43:47 PM
Obviously there is a lot of napping going on around here, SHEESH a Nap Lull?
Nah, I don't get my nap until  lunchtime.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 01:46:24 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Practice for moving on to the next stage of living in the city?
Hmmm. Still don't see the negative aspects.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 01:46:49 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 01:47:23 PM
Definite time for another cup of coffee.
Oh, yeah...thanks for the reminder.  Cup filled.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 01:48:56 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Practice for moving on to the next stage of living in the city?
No, to practice living in the city you have to start dropping sheep turds or cow piles.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 01:49:57 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Practice for moving on to the next stage of living in the city?
Hmmm. Still don't see the negative aspects.
That's because there are so many negative aspects you wouldn't know differently.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 01:52:02 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 01:55:31 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony
And I expect Tony's somewhat slower than most rabbits.  But he's also less appetizing.

No, I haven't encountered any rabbits Tony's size while hunting.  I have encountered some Tony-sized rabbits while in the grips of various controlled substances, but not while hunting.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 01:56:06 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony
I'm an easy target.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 01:57:03 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony
And I expect Tony's somewhat slower than most rabbits.  But he's also less appetizing.

No, I haven't encountered any rabbits Tony's size while hunting.  I have encountered some Tony-sized rabbits while in the grips of various controlled substances, but not while hunting.
This is some Alice In Wonderland shit.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 01:58:37 PM
[...]

Oh, you've been there too?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 01:59:14 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony
I'm an easy target.

Don't sell yourself short.  From 7 yards, you're four easy targets.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 01:59:17 PM
[...]

But it stirred some conversation here in the Twilight Zone.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 02:00:21 PM
I had a sucky salad for lunch. Should be starving in about an hour.
Just don't start running around laying little round rabbit turds.
Why not?
Some Raz type might shoot you for dinner that's why!
I've never managed to shoot a rabbit.  I've trapped some, dispatched them with a knife, skinned, and roasted them, and I've instructed some youngsters in those arts - a grotesque task, to be sure - but I've never managed to shoot one the seven or eight times I've tried.
Well, you probably never crossed a rabbit to shoot at the size of Tony
I'm an easy target.
No argument there.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:01:42 PM
[...]

Since I haven't anything pressing to do except some online training and writing documentation, I'm going to skip the writing and see if I can manage to post-whore my way to 7000 today.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:04:24 PM
Next time you find yourself in the glare of the pulsing red-and-blue lights of a police cruiser, try telling the cop that FBI Director James Comey says there is no clear evidence that you intended to break the law, you were just careless handling the controls of the car, and there should be no charges leveled against you.  That works great for Hilary.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:13:14 PM
Then there's that guy in Texas who took his 14-year-old to the shooting range with him.  A spent cartridge went down his shirt and he reached - with the gun in his right hand - to clear it.  He shot and killed his son "accidentally."

Now, I don't want to contemplate the misery of losing one of my sons, and losing one by my own stupidity is a hell I don't want to contemplate.  But as someone who's got the scars from any number of spent casings that have found their way into my clothing while shooting, I get to say this: guy's a fuktard.  Had it happen four times when I was at Front Sight in April.  You deal with the pain.  You holster the gun and then you clear the case from your apparel.  Reaching with the gun is so stupid a thing to do that I think the guy ought to have "Do not sell this man a firearm" tattooed on his forehead.

There is no such thing as "accidentally" where firearms are concerned.  There is "negligently."  There is "stupidly."  There is "criminally."  There is "ignorantly."  But no such thing as "accidentally."

Rant over.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:15:46 PM
Bing news headline: "FBI Clears Clinton."

No they didn't, you dumbasses. They declined to prosecute.  There is a difference.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:23:45 PM
The new CEO of AshleyMadison.Com admits that, yes, they did use fake profiles, and the ratio of men to women on the site was 5:1.  No schitt, Scherlockk.

There is no hidden demographic of women out there that really wanted to have illicit sex, but were just too afraid to pick guys up in a bar or a grocery store, so they took a risk of soliciting sex on the Internet instead.  Hello!  McFly! Is anyone home??
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 02:31:52 PM
Bing news headline: "FBI Clears Clinton."

No they didn't, you dumbasses. They declined to prosecute.  There is a difference.
Bing news.  Same as MSN.  Fox News got it right.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 02:32:27 PM
Bing news headline: "FBI Clears Clinton."

No they didn't, you dumbasses. They declined to prosecute.  There is a difference.
Mrs. Slick Willy.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 02:34:06 PM
The new CEO of AshleyMadison.Com admits that, yes, they did use fake profiles, and the ratio of men to women on the site was 5:1.  No schitt, Scherlockk.

There is no hidden demographic of women out there that really wanted to have illicit sex, but were just too afraid to pick guys up in a bar or a grocery store, so they took a risk of soliciting sex on the Internet instead.  Hello!  McFly! Is anyone home??
Damn, so much for my evening plans.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 02:35:35 PM
[...]

That will be a rather heroic effort, good luck.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:36:56 PM
Bing news headline: "FBI Clears Clinton."

No they didn't, you dumbasses. They declined to prosecute.  There is a difference.
Bing news.  Same as MSN.  Fox News got it right.
Yup.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:38:14 PM
[...]

Well, if I answer every post with "Indeed" or "LOL," that should account for about 20 posts.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 02:39:34 PM
[...]

But WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 02:40:03 PM
[...]

Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:40:15 PM
Terrorist attack in Medina Saudi Arabia over the weekend.  They've been bribing terrorists not to attack them for decades.  Now the oil prices are down and they can't make the vig.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 02:40:42 PM
[...]

Seems to work for me...
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:41:52 PM
[...]

And there's a thread of posts itself - Shit Hillary Says.  That should be good for another 20 posts.  In theory, it should be a bottomless well.  But I have adult ADD and I'll get bored.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:42:14 PM
[...]

LOL.  Indeed.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 02:42:36 PM
[...]

Add GFY's, TWSS's and TNWSS's and you might make 50 more today
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:42:48 PM
[...]

LOL.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 02:44:05 PM
Holy Sheesh!   $300/night best price for a Hilton Garden Inn room in Nags Head, NC next month.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:44:18 PM
Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha."
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 02:44:38 PM
[...]

And don't forget talking you yourself counts too.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:44:59 PM
[...]

Sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 02:45:06 PM
Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha."
Dad to Son - GFY
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:46:48 PM
Holy Sheesh!   $300/night best price for a Hilton Garden Inn room in Nags Head, NC next month.
Is that with courtesy hooker provided?

$150 here for a Jacuzzi suite.  No hooker included.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:47:39 PM
Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha."
Dad to Son - GFY
haha
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 02:49:45 PM
Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha."
Dad to Son - GFY
haha
Lol
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 05, 2016, 02:50:01 PM
Alright, Tuesday just about done. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:50:13 PM
Oh, wait...my sons informed me over the weekend that only old farts still post "LOL."  If you're remotely normal, you're supposed to post "haha."
Dad to Son - GFY
haha
Lol
Y'old fart.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 02:50:33 PM
Alright, Tuesday just about done. Hazzuh!
Till we meet on Wednesday
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:51:11 PM
Alright, Tuesday just about done. Hazzuh!
Hazzuh, Duffer. Hit em on the freeway. I mean fairway.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:53:11 PM
"Muslim leaders condemn terror attacks."

Because it's not terrorism until it happens to you.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 02:57:27 PM
Scientist claims to have discovered that humans actually have a sixth sense to detect the Earth's magnetosphere. Quickly receives $900K from the government to study it. Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:00:16 PM
http://www.today.com/style/good-looking-grandad-mrstealyourgrandma-internet-s-new-senior-sex-symbol-t100518?google_editors_picks=true

Guy's 54. We need to tell the Internet about Dean.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 03:03:22 PM
[...]

We haven't had any of those today I don't think.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:04:41 PM
Elie Wiesel died. RIP.

I wonder if he asked God if he could be sent to hell. After all, he already survived it once, and there aren't any Nazis to hunt in heaven.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:05:10 PM
[...]

Then GFY.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 03:06:50 PM
Alright, Tuesday just about done. Hazzuh!
Hazzuh yourself sir, travel well.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:10:42 PM
NPR headline: "As Patriotic Songs Lose Familiarity In Public Schools, Do They Still Hold Value?"

Do public schools still hold value?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:13:25 PM
"Thick, Putrid Algae Bloom Overwhelms Miles Of Florida Coastline"

Discuss.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 03:14:03 PM
"Thick, Putrid Algae Bloom Overwhelms Miles Of Florida Coastline"

Discuss.
Last weeks banter news
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:16:13 PM
Okay, nap time.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 03:22:28 PM
Nap time for me too, heading home to take care of it.  BBL
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on July 05, 2016, 03:22:47 PM
Holy Sheesh!   $300/night best price for a Hilton Garden Inn room in Nags Head, NC next month.
yeah, it's about how accessable it is from the major population centers on the East coast & Midwest.
used to cost me about 90,000- hilton honors points for a week at the hilton in Ocean City Maryland, now it's more
than double that.  I only get 140,000 points when i turn in a weeks timeshare in Hawaii. sheesh!
I think it's the free breakfast very morning, the the managers reception(free drink & light eats Mon-Friday evenings.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 03:26:19 PM
Holy Chit   Temperature is 105 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 03:36:25 PM
Holy Chit   Temperature is 105 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Indeed.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 03:39:33 PM
Holy Chit   Temperature is 105 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Careful diving into that pool.  Water might just have evaporated.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 03:40:57 PM
Holy Chit   Temperature is 105 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Should be cooler in 4-5 hours when Bean leaves work, probably down to a brisk 92-93.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:54:39 PM
Holy Sheesh!   $300/night best price for a Hilton Garden Inn room in Nags Head, NC next month.
yeah, it's about how accessable it is from the major population centers on the East coast & Midwest.
used to cost me about 90,000- hilton honors points for a week at the hilton in Ocean City Maryland, now it's more
than double that.  I only get 140,000 points when i turn in a weeks timeshare in Hawaii. sheesh!
I think it's the free breakfast very morning, the the managers reception(free drink & light eats Mon-Friday evenings.
Afternoon, Flip.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:55:04 PM
Holy Chit   Temperature is 105 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Turn on the heater to cool the house down?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:55:36 PM
Holy Chit   Temperature is 105 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Indeed.
Lol
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 05, 2016, 03:56:18 PM
[...]

GFY!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:56:43 PM
Holy Chit   Temperature is 105 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Careful diving into that pool.  Water might just have evaporated.
Hmm...compressed on all but one side.  Might just superheat.  You'd be flash-cooked.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:57:11 PM
[...]

TWSS
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 03:58:59 PM
"Chipotle exec charged with drug possession."

Well, they had to add something to the food to make people want to eat it.  I expect the drug in question is Imodium.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 04:01:11 PM
Four killed, 60 wounded in Chicago over the holiday weekend.  Another victory for gun control.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 04:12:17 PM
Holy Chit   Temperature is 105 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Indeed.
Lol
haha, you're old.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 04:19:30 PM
Vladimir Putin, in a July 4 letter to Obama: "Let's have better ties."

I suggest Hermes.  Best ties I've ever seen.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 04:20:01 PM
Holy Chit   Temperature is 105 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Indeed.
Lol
haha, you're old.
GFY!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 04:23:04 PM
Vladimir Putin, in a July 4 letter to Obama: "Let's have better ties."

I suggest Hermes.  Best ties I've ever seen.
Good one, but you have 68 more before you can go home.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 04:27:57 PM
Vladimir Putin, in a July 4 letter to Obama: "Let's have better ties."

I suggest Hermes.  Best ties I've ever seen.
Good one, but you have 68 more before you can go home.
17 per hour, baby.  And I do have the commute.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 04:36:43 PM
Oh my dear God.  The Huffington Post published something intelligent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-fein/gun-proponents-seek-resur_b_10814968.html

"Proponents of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms are invoking constitutional due process to defeat legislation that would prohibit persons on the government’s terrorist watch or no-fly lists from purchasing firearms. Due process, however, was crucified on a national security cross long ago."

Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 04:38:31 PM
I'ma just leave this right here.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/japanese-man-sentenced-cutting-wife-lover-penis-article-1.2700120
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 04:41:32 PM
On the subject of the Huffington Post - one of my best friends is from that clan.  He's cousin to Ariana, by her marriage into it.  He can't stand her, or most of the family.  He's a very cool guy.  Retiring Boeing engineer.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 04:43:53 PM
"Scientists find bouncing droplets removes contaminants..."

You can squeeze it, you can shake it, you can bang it against the wall...
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 04:46:32 PM
"Apple will encourage organ donation with the looming release of iOS 10."

Well, you pretty much have to sell a kidney to buy their products anyway, so...
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 04:48:23 PM
"Microsoft Launches Free Skype Meetings for Small Businesses"

This is where Microsoft finds new ideas to steal.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:04:04 PM
This is the 17th post for the last hour or so.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:08:01 PM
For the first time since February, my "fun" budget has net growth.  Even with the purchase of two handguns last week, I'll have $109 left at the end of the month.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:09:44 PM
"The eight stocks designated as the “Dogs of the Dow” for 2016 have a gain of 14.5% year to date as a basket of stocks led by Verizon with a gain of 21.7%. The weakest among the dogs is Proctor & Gamble with a gain of 6.8%, but this stock set a 52-week high on Friday. Six of the dogs were favorites as the second quarter came to an end setting new annual highs on mid-year window-dressing by equity money managers."

I always heard betting on the dogs could be profitable.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2016/07/05/how-the-dogs-of-the-dow-performed-in-the-first-half-of-2016/#5380f22e2c3a
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:12:09 PM
@ Raz - I got a sack full of PMags today.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 05, 2016, 05:13:45 PM
This is the 17th post for the last hour or so.
PWYAO.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:14:26 PM
Four killed, 60 wounded in Chicago over the holiday weekend.  Another victory for gun control.
Another repeat of previously posted news.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:15:25 PM
Funny that I had to find this on an Amarillo, TX news channel's website.  Nice town, Amarillo.

http://www.newschannel10.com/story/32376826/ap-fact-check-clinton-email-claims-collapse-under-fbi-probe
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:16:51 PM
104/124 outside, much tooooo hot for smoking today.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:19:05 PM
@ Raz - I got a sack full of PMags today.
Haven't heard from home that I've received mine.  Oops, wait a minute...there it is.  Delivered.

CDNN had metal 30-rounders on sale over the weekend for $8.99, free shipping on ten.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:22:46 PM
This is the 17th post for the last hour or so.
PWYAO.
Indeed.  And I'm not gonna feel bad about it at all.  We're solidly into the afternoon lull, so there wouldn't be anything going on here but Tex posting sheeshes.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:24:20 PM
Four killed, 60 wounded in Chicago over the holiday weekend.  Another victory for gun control.
Another repeat of previously posted news.
So, two reruns for me today.  I'm doing better than all the major media outlets.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:26:08 PM
104/124 outside, much tooooo hot for smoking today.
Oh, if you walk out in it, you'll smoke whether you have a cigar or not.

Time for Margaritas.  About six of them ought to do.  Maybe seven.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:28:33 PM
Will wonders never cease.  Here's a Democrat with at least two usable neurons.  Maybe more.

"There are over 10 million of them ["Assault Rifles"] in civilian hands in United States of America, you’re not getting that toothpaste back in the bottle,” he said. “And personally I don’t think the juice is worth the squeeze. I would rather just say if you pass a background check, you can buy your gun, notwithstanding the type of gun.”

https://personalliberty.com/top-democrat-clinton-assault-weapons-ban-unworkable/
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:28:48 PM
@ Raz - I got a sack full of PMags today.
Haven't heard from home that I've received mine.  Oops, wait a minute...there it is.  Delivered.

CDNN had metal 30-rounders on sale over the weekend for $8.99, free shipping on ten.
Metal ones suck, PMag plastics are the best
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:31:09 PM
One law for us, another for you. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds, evidently their shit doesn’t stink.

The California state Senate voted 28-8 Wednesday to exempt itself from the pointless gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the populace. Legislators apparently think they alone are worthy to pack heat on the streets for personal protection, and the masses ought to wait until the police arrive.

Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:32:00 PM
@ Raz - I got a sack full of PMags today.
Haven't heard from home that I've received mine.  Oops, wait a minute...there it is.  Delivered.

CDNN had metal 30-rounders on sale over the weekend for $8.99, free shipping on ten.
Metal ones suck, PMag plastics are the best
Why's that?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:34:05 PM
One law for us, another for you. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds, evidently their shit doesn’t stink.

The California state Senate voted 28-8 Wednesday to exempt itself from the pointless gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the populace. Legislators apparently think they alone are worthy to pack heat on the streets for personal protection, and the masses ought to wait until the police arrive.
Because, after all, they are wiser and saner than the rest of us, or we wouldn't have elected them.  Right?

*spit*
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:38:04 PM
@ Raz - I got a sack full of PMags today.
Haven't heard from home that I've received mine.  Oops, wait a minute...there it is.  Delivered.

CDNN had metal 30-rounders on sale over the weekend for $8.99, free shipping on ten.
Metal ones suck, PMag plastics are the best
Why's that?
Noisy, rust, heavier, get hot in hot climates and that is why the military uses PMag plastics.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:38:43 PM
One law for us, another for you. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds, evidently their shit doesn’t stink.

The California state Senate voted 28-8 Wednesday to exempt itself from the pointless gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the populace. Legislators apparently think they alone are worthy to pack heat on the streets for personal protection, and the masses ought to wait until the police arrive.
Because, after all, they are wiser and saner than the rest of us, or we wouldn't have elected them.  Right?

*spit*
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:42:18 PM
@ Raz - I got a sack full of PMags today.
Haven't heard from home that I've received mine.  Oops, wait a minute...there it is.  Delivered.

CDNN had metal 30-rounders on sale over the weekend for $8.99, free shipping on ten.
Metal ones suck, PMag plastics are the best
Why's that?
Noisy, rust, heavier, get hot in hot climates and that is why the military uses PMag plastics.
Makes sense.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:45:06 PM
One law for us, another for you. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds, evidently their shit doesn’t stink.

The California state Senate voted 28-8 Wednesday to exempt itself from the pointless gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the populace. Legislators apparently think they alone are worthy to pack heat on the streets for personal protection, and the masses ought to wait until the police arrive.
Because, after all, they are wiser and saner than the rest of us, or we wouldn't have elected them.  Right?

*spit*
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/e12f4dfc71554cfa5ac0cd806e520b90.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
Plugging along Raz, good pace!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:47:07 PM
Time for a break. But before I go, this is just for your viewing pleasure.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/c218a160e8a19324d6e2525c5ca15428.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 05:47:49 PM
Plugging along Raz, good pace!
You been laying low today Dave, are they expecting work out of you or something?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 05:49:44 PM
Plugging along Raz, good pace!
Amazing what can be accomplished when you commit to avoiding work.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 06:00:02 PM
Time for a break. But before I go, this is just for your viewing pleasure.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/c218a160e8a19324d6e2525c5ca15428.jpg)
Now there's a cause I can get behind.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 06:05:31 PM
Time for a break. But before I go, this is just for your viewing pleasure.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/c218a160e8a19324d6e2525c5ca15428.jpg)
Now there's a cause I can get behind.
Behind, before, on top of...whatever.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 06:08:02 PM
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/9d3abac270d327ac2f2fa3e1d686f90b.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 06:08:54 PM
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/e7f1938deac24c628f8b97dffd24c96a.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 06:11:46 PM
I'm gonna build this...

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/38f18249a4cce5888f5cda200a9353fd.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 06:15:32 PM
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160705/16434e7a8bfe45157d97f39a04af8592.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 06:44:01 PM
Got interrupted by workaference.  Now I'm going to have to step up the pace.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 06:45:49 PM
Remember Steve Otamura?  He was on the old banter, don't remember if he was ever on this one.  Anyway, he's sending me a couple of holsters for the FN.  He had the FNS-9, but sold it.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 06:47:22 PM
Here y'go.  A worthwhile DIY project.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/meet-the-krikit-25-the-diy-sheet-metal-pocket-pistol/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20160701_FridayDigest_36&utm_campaign=/blog/meet-the-krikit-25-the-diy-sheet-metal-pocket-pistol/
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 06:49:26 PM
Guess we need some Cigar content.  This is probably old news too.  I just found it in my e-mail inbox.   Cigar Aficionado gave the Tobacconaut a 91 rating.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:00:35 PM
Item for the "Who knew?" file: The US has more untapped oil reserves than Saudi Arabia or Russia, according to CBS News.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-has-more-untapped-oil-than-saudia-arabia-russia/
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:16:53 PM
Time says "The wave of ISIS attacks is a sign of weakness, not strength."

I'd consider an absence altogether of ISIS attacks to be a sign of weakness.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:21:16 PM
So a Boston cabbie finds $187K that was left in his cab by a homeless guy.  He returns the money, and gets a reward...$100.

Crime may not pay, but it pays better than honesty.  Just ask Hillary.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:24:16 PM
"A war among criminals rages on in America's third-largest city, with innocent residents caught in the crossfire. Over the holiday weekend, Chicago passed an ominous threshold: So far in 2016, 2,000 people have been victims of gun violence." - CNN

It would all be over if those innocent citizens were allowed to arm themselves and carry.  Thanks, ORahma.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 05, 2016, 07:24:47 PM
Time says "The wave of ISIS attacks is a sign of weakness, not strength."

I'd consider an absence altogether of ISIS attacks to be a sign of weakness.
I consider it a sign of dead jihadists.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:27:03 PM
It appears that science has determined that eating pasta actually leads to a lower body-mass index.

So does eating less and exercising.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:27:34 PM
Time says "The wave of ISIS attacks is a sign of weakness, not strength."

I'd consider an absence altogether of ISIS attacks to be a sign of weakness.
I consider it a sign of dead jihadists.
Those are the only good jihadists.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:28:58 PM
Questions that answer themselves: "Do doctors play a role in prescription painkiller addiction?"

Uh...lemme think for a minute.  No, dude, I know this one...
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:31:23 PM
"Justin Bieber Parties With Hot Model Alexandra Rodriguez On His Yacht — See Pics!"

No, thanks.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:33:47 PM
"Donald Trump Won't Be Supported By "Real, White People," Charlamagne Says."

I knew it!  Donald Trump is manufacturing fake white people.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:35:07 PM
"What a cancelled Eid al-Fitr event says about post-Brexit Britain."

They're tired of immigrants running the country?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:38:27 PM
"Eid al-Fitr: Senators' Wives Forum Felicitates With Muslim Faithfuls."

Alliterative headline fan foiled, fails ferociously
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:38:50 PM
Eighteen.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:40:28 PM
Must take a break to shut down computers and pack up my s--t.  Quick stop at the bank, then take the van to Labor and Industries to pick up the guy who's driving.  I will continue postwhoring from the back of the van at 5pm, for the ride home.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:41:23 PM
Can I make it to 7000 by 6pm?  We shall see.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 07:56:22 PM
Why do bank lines move slower when one is in a hurry?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 08:10:14 PM
Where do people like this come from?

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/domestic-disturbance/pizza-roll-assault-657832
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 08:15:00 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/04/report-hillary-is-considering-keeping-loretta-lynch-as-attorney-general/?utm_campaign=thedcmainpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_term=vc&utm_medium=Social

Of course she is. An AG who'll kiss her ass? That's just too handy.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 08:19:42 PM
Someone sent Gersh Kuntzmann, the reporter who claimed an AR-15 gave him temporary PTSD, a tampon in a holster.  How thoughtful is that?

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/a39420dde5cc0ee837d084f89d9a594c.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 08:26:47 PM
Uh...no.

http://www.unilad.co.uk/news/woman-makes-most-disgusting-dress-ever-from-pubic-hair/
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 08:37:23 PM
Nasty traffic. This is going to be a long commute
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 08:39:03 PM
The Ku Klux Klan wants to adopt-a-highway. So the ACLU is helping them.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 08:54:22 PM
Did we note that today is the anniversary of the debut of the bikini in 1946? Surely that made the wee-hours post-whoring.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 08:56:47 PM
It's also the anniversary of the founding of the Secret Service.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 05, 2016, 08:57:57 PM
It's also the anniversary of the founding of the Secret Service.
Repeats don't count.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 08:59:08 PM
It's also the anniversary of the founding of the Secret Service.
Repeats don't count.
Dude, anything that increments the post count counts.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:03:01 PM
An epic PW session underway.  Getting close, just a little bit longer (TWSS).
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:06:18 PM
The cigar gets its name from the Mayans, who wrapped tobacco leaves in string and smoked them - an activity they referred to as "sikar."
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:07:15 PM
An epic PW session underway.  Getting close, just a little bit longer (TWSS).
And she's been waiting in vain for it to get longer ever since.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:09:12 PM
I want this for my Uberti six-gun.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/e4411e4ed2052c8d776156d19c79cee7.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:12:47 PM
The guy in the trench coat is Bud Clark. He owned a bar in Portland when I was in college there, and got himself elected mayor running on a platform of a red zone for legal prostitution in the city. Being the edgy theology student I was, but also a journalism minor, I figured it would piss off the fogeys in the faculty if I got an interview with him. I did, and boy did it piss off the faculty.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/ecf29bada001ba36548ac8c5d90a472d.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:14:18 PM
I got my Utah concealed carry permit the other day. The picture makes me look like Howdy Doody.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/64b5f9d7a3a463ba495b30ec33b46dc4.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:14:53 PM
The guy in the trench coat is Bud Clark. He owned a bar in Portland when I was in college there, and got himself elected mayor running on a platform of a red zone for legal prostitution in the city. Being the edgy theology student I was, but also a journalism minor, I figured it would piss off the fogeys in the faculty if I got an interview with him. I did, and boy did it piss off the faculty.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/ecf29bada001ba36548ac8c5d90a472d.jpg)
Yes, I remember that shot and the person in it.  Classic.  Can you imagine how many pansy-ass groups would claim offense at such a photo these days?  Hurts to think about it.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:15:36 PM
Just because.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/94eee5d185014f3b5c179830bbfb543b.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:15:39 PM
I got my Utah concealed carry permit the other day. The picture makes me look like Howdy Doody.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/64b5f9d7a3a463ba495b30ec33b46dc4.jpg)
And that's being charitable.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:16:51 PM
The guy in the trench coat is Bud Clark. He owned a bar in Portland when I was in college there, and got himself elected mayor running on a platform of a red zone for legal prostitution in the city. Being the edgy theology student I was, but also a journalism minor, I figured it would piss off the fogeys in the faculty if I got an interview with him. I did, and boy did it piss off the faculty.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/ecf29bada001ba36548ac8c5d90a472d.jpg)
Yes, I remember that shot and the person in it.  Classic.  Can you imagine how many pansy-ass groups would claim offense at such a photo these days?  Hurts to think about it.
Clark was a funny guy. And a lot more literate than people expected of a bar-owner.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:17:04 PM
Just seven more. It's amazing what a person can accomplish by just putting his mind to it. I should try that sometime.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:18:28 PM
I got my Utah concealed carry permit the other day. The picture makes me look like Howdy Doody.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/64b5f9d7a3a463ba495b30ec33b46dc4.jpg)
And that's being charitable.
Yeah, yeah. I'd care about your opinion if you were born with a vagina and looked like this:

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/2d40fcd6d3b6a00b54e0d9061011048d.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:18:50 PM
The guy in the trench coat is Bud Clark. He owned a bar in Portland when I was in college there, and got himself elected mayor running on a platform of a red zone for legal prostitution in the city. Being the edgy theology student I was, but also a journalism minor, I figured it would piss off the fogeys in the faculty if I got an interview with him. I did, and boy did it piss off the faculty.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/ecf29bada001ba36548ac8c5d90a472d.jpg)
Yes, I remember that shot and the person in it.  Classic.  Can you imagine how many pansy-ass groups would claim offense at such a photo these days?  Hurts to think about it.
Clark was a funny guy. And a lot more literate than people expected of a bar-owner.
People say that about some of the banter BOTL, but I think people are mistaken.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:20:27 PM
I got my Utah concealed carry permit the other day. The picture makes me look like Howdy Doody.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/64b5f9d7a3a463ba495b30ec33b46dc4.jpg)
And that's being charitable.
Yeah, yeah. I'd care about your opinion if you were born with a vagina and looked like this:

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/2d40fcd6d3b6a00b54e0d9061011048d.jpg)
LOL, haha, me too!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:20:31 PM
Just seven more. It's amazing what a person can accomplish by just putting his mind to it. I should try that sometime.
Try something more ambitious. Just think what might have happened if I'd devoted the day to practicing Spanish or studying cigar rolling methods or something.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:21:20 PM
I got my Utah concealed carry permit the other day. The picture makes me look like Howdy Doody.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/64b5f9d7a3a463ba495b30ec33b46dc4.jpg)
And that's being charitable.
Yeah, yeah. I'd care about your opinion if you were born with a vagina and looked like this:

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/2d40fcd6d3b6a00b54e0d9061011048d.jpg)
LOL, haha, me too!
Of course, if you looked like that and had a vagina, you'd never leave the house, would you?
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:23:25 PM
This is what Jesus probably looked like. This was a forensic reconstruction of a male Jewish skull from Israel in the 1st century.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/25093ca3cdfce24540fb0eb8e389d804.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:23:32 PM
Just seven more. It's amazing what a person can accomplish by just putting his mind to it. I should try that sometime.
Try something more ambitious. Just think what might have happened if I'd devoted the day to practicing Spanish or studying cigar rolling methods or something.
Like you're ever going to use either of those skills.  But top notch PW'ing, well that's a fk'n art.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:25:14 PM
This is what Jesus probably looked like. This was a forensic reconstruction of a male Jewish skull from Israel in the 1st century.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/25093ca3cdfce24540fb0eb8e389d804.jpg)
As long as he didn't look like Howdy Doody I'm fine with it.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:26:16 PM
Time for me to sit back and watch the climax of your efforts (TWSS).
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:27:44 PM
This is my most prized possession. My grandmother bought this guitar for my dad in 1961, just before my dad signed a contract with Delta records with his folk group. The record company sent him to get guitar lessons from a local guitarist who managed a bar called the shelter in San Francisco. That's how he met Paul Kantner. A few weeks after that he backed up Kantner's girlfriend for a solo performance with this guitar. Grace Slick.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/f2846f1b89294364968748b890e3f013.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 05, 2016, 09:28:18 PM
We can not leave Raz unattended again!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:28:39 PM
7000
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:29:43 PM
And still in the back of the van commuting. Made it by two miles.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/d84a60e963b59f56e09869416a2b97da.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 09:35:00 PM
And with that, I'm finally at my car and can finish the last 20 minutes of my commute and get a drink, dinner, another drink, and a cigar. I'll check in later.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 05, 2016, 09:38:25 PM
And with that, I'm finally at my car and can finish the last 20 minutes of my commute and get a drink, dinner, another drink, and a cigar. I'll check in later.
Nicely done.  All posts of the highest quality by generally accepted banter standards. Give this man a cigar.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 11:10:39 PM
And with that, I'm finally at my car and can finish the last 20 minutes of my commute and get a drink, dinner, another drink, and a cigar. I'll check in later.
Nicely done.  All posts of the highest quality by generally accepted banter standards. Give this man a cigar.
Highest quality? Eh...I think Tex and Oy and Bean tend to set that bar.

I just decided today to rebel against the tyranny of stupid work and fill the great afternoon banter lull with something that might be worth reading. Maybe. If you have to. I guess.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 11:16:04 PM
Homemade apple pie with Tillamook ice cream. After this, a glass of Canadian Club on the rocks and a My Father.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 11:17:10 PM
Here they are, Tex.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160706/a4d6c1c2ccf5f4bca24d27b113da9c7b.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 11:40:20 PM
Fine job today Raz.  We are so proud!
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 05, 2016, 11:42:15 PM
Just seven more. It's amazing what a person can accomplish by just putting his mind to it. I should try that sometime.
Try something more ambitious. Just think what might have happened if I'd devoted the day to practicing Spanish or studying cigar rolling methods or something.
Baby steps Raz, baby steps.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 05, 2016, 11:45:26 PM
Just seven more. It's amazing what a person can accomplish by just putting his mind to it. I should try that sometime.
Try something more ambitious. Just think what might have happened if I'd devoted the day to practicing Spanish or studying cigar rolling methods or something.
Baby steps Raz, baby steps.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 7/5/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 05, 2016, 11:46:25 PM
Fine job today Raz.  We are so proud!
+7000