CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 07, 2016, 12:27:06 AM

Title: 3/7/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on March 07, 2016, 12:27:06 AM
Happy Monday! Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 02:41:54 AM
Good Monday morning, lets get things started.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 02:46:04 AM
Settling in in San Diego with a RoMa Craft Intemperance BA XXI.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 03:47:56 AM
Morning, CADave.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 03:48:16 AM
If anyone woke up this morning looking to find a deal on 5 shitty lighters, the sis has got you covered.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 07, 2016, 05:24:03 AM
Settling in in San Diego with a RoMa Craft Intemperance BA XXI.
never heard of them so checked out coop, nice review...
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 07, 2016, 05:24:51 AM
Good morning Dave(s)
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on March 07, 2016, 06:17:06 AM
Good morning everyone...  Just stopped in for a few minutes to enjoy a nice refreshing Alka-Seltzer.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on March 07, 2016, 06:18:29 AM
If anyone woke up this morning looking to find a deal on 5 shitty lighters, the sis has got you covered.
Oooooooooo..... Shitty lighters...!  I'm going to check that out...
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 06:23:18 AM
Good morning Dave(s)
Morning Rick, BD.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 07, 2016, 06:24:24 AM
Good morning everyone...  Just stopped in for a few minutes to enjoy a nice refreshing Alka-Seltzer.
.....and a metamucil fiber drink
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 06:24:39 AM
If anyone woke up this morning looking to find a deal on 5 shitty lighters, the sis has got you covered.
Oooooooooo..... Shitty lighters...!  I'm going to check that out...
Same ones the page was giving away for nothing a couple weeks ago.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on March 07, 2016, 06:27:16 AM
Good morning everyone...  Just stopped in for a few minutes to enjoy a nice refreshing Alka-Seltzer.
.....and a metamucil fiber drink
And I'm staying away from the prune juice this morning....  I learned that lesson a few months back.  Just lucky I was at home and didn't have to go any where... yikes..!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 07, 2016, 06:29:37 AM
Good morning everyone...  Just stopped in for a few minutes to enjoy a nice refreshing Alka-Seltzer.
.....and a metamucil fiber drink
And I'm staying away from the prune juice this morning....  I learned that lesson a few months back.  Just lucky I was at home and didn't have to go any where... yikes..!
I started it but you made graphic gestures...haha, not so.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 07, 2016, 06:29:39 AM
good morning guys.
I love Mondays!
good day to hit the driving range I think.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on March 07, 2016, 06:32:25 AM
If anyone woke up this morning looking to find a deal on 5 shitty lighters, the sis has got you covered.
Oooooooooo..... Shitty lighters...!  I'm going to check that out...
Same ones the page was giving away for nothing a couple weeks ago.
Why can't they make a decent cheep lighter anymore..?  When I was a kid I bought my father a cheep butane lighter at the confectionary out of one of those cardboard displays for a $1, and it lasted 30 years.  Actually, now that I think of it, I had a $5 Ronson single jet that lasted 3 years.  Maybe I should just get one of those again..?  If I didn't need a jet for touch ups, I think I'd just get a Zippo.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 07, 2016, 06:37:59 AM
good morning guys.
I love Mondays!
good day to hit the driving range I think.
Good morning Dean, I gotta check in from home. Good morning for a smoke cya in a bit.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on March 07, 2016, 06:46:12 AM
good morning guys.
I love Mondays!
good day to hit the driving range I think.
The Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 went pretty good yesterday.  It's nice to have a decent cigar every once in awhile, since my cigar selections haven't been that good as of lately.  My last two were a RP American Market which wasn't so great, and a CLE Connecticut which wasn't exciting at all.  It's funny that I had a RP American Mkt and CLE Conn a few months back, and I thought they were good.  Then when I buy a 5 pack of them, they must have remove all of the excitement and flavor from them before they send them too me...
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on March 07, 2016, 07:08:07 AM
I made fried chicken wings yesterday.  I went to get the pan I use to fry them in, and it wasn't in the spot where I keep it.  I look in the oven, under the sink, in the cabinets, and all through out the kitchen.  Am I crazy...?  I know I have a frick'n pan for frying chicken...!  So I look again, and again, and again....  Now I'm starting to go a little nuts...  Where's the frick'n pan...????

I finally go and wake my wife up and say, "Your not going to believe this....!  Some one must have broke into our house and stole my chicken frying pan...!  She's looking at me like my nuts...  But I guess I was starting to get a little nuts.  Tearing your kitchen apart for 30 min. looking for a pan you know you have is frustrating....  Half asleep, she drags herself out of bed, goes into the spare bedroom, opens up a sack, pulls out my chicken frying pan and says, "here, use this one.."

Wait......, wait a minute, hey don't say use this one...!  This is the frick'n chicken frying pan...!  Why isn't it in the kitchen where it's suppose to be...?  She replies, "Oh, I was going to make fudge..."  I look into the sack, and there was everything needed to make fudge with...

Wait another minute....  Why didn't you leave the pan in the kitchen where you knew where it was, rather than bringing it into the bedroom...?  Were you planning on making fudge in bedroom....?  Or were you planning on going off some where and making fudge...?

You know, wives make you crazy....!

Can anyone tell me, "Why would some one hide a pan and fudge making kit in a spare bedroom from their husband...?"
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on March 07, 2016, 07:10:14 AM
The Alka-Seltzer has kicked in, so I'm going to go and get a little more bed time before my wife comes home in about an hour and takes the bed away from me...  bbl (if I'm not crazy...!)
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 07:23:28 AM
[...]

I don't even know how to even begin responding to this.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 07, 2016, 07:39:37 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and Fryin'PanDad.  Sounds like Dad is having a case of the Mondays.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 07:44:12 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and Fryin'PanDad.  Sounds like Dad is having a case of the Mondays.
When every day sounds the same, how can you even tell what day it is? Morning CrownMoldingMark.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 07, 2016, 07:50:16 AM
This place is a bit crazy.... I'm going for breakfast and to check a new cigar shop in Buffalo
Happy Monday.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 07, 2016, 07:59:55 AM
This place is a bit crazy.... I'm going for breakfast and to check a new cigar shop in Buffalo
Happy Monday.
Have a good one, Rick.  And good morning!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 08:44:05 AM
Good morning boys, just finished my fried egg & cheese on a roll (it's a NYC thing - in Jersey we would have
added Taylor ham!).  hope this finds everyone well, glad the All points alert on BD's chicken frying/fudge pan is over.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 08:44:56 AM
This place is a bit crazy.... I'm going for breakfast and to check a new cigar shop in Buffalo
Happy Monday.
Blue, if it's only a bit crazy, then you aren't paying attention.  8)
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 07, 2016, 08:47:52 AM
Happy Monday fellas!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 07, 2016, 08:50:46 AM
Good morning boys, just finished my fried egg & cheese on a roll (it's a NYC thing - in Jersey we would have
added Taylor ham!).  hope this finds everyone well, glad the All points alert on BD's chicken frying/fudge pan is over.
Yes, that frying pan situation had me on the edge of my seat.  Morning flip.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 07, 2016, 08:51:01 AM
Happy Monday fellas!
Shaun!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 08:53:42 AM
Happy Monday fellas!
Shaun!
+1!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 07, 2016, 08:57:01 AM
Happy Monday fellas!
Shaun!
+1!
GMornin Mark and Dave - what's shakin?
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 08:59:24 AM
Happy Monday fellas!
Shaun!
+1!
GMornin Mark and Dave - what's shakin?
The thermometer. Gonna be in the 60s the next few days. Compared to last winter, this winter has practically been a summer. Lol
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 07, 2016, 09:13:10 AM
Happy Monday fellas!
Shaun!
+1!
GMornin Mark and Dave - what's shakin?
The thermometer. Gonna be in the 60s the next few days. Compared to last winter, this winter has practically been a summer. Lol
Fuck yeah dude, same here - so damn nice out!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 09:23:55 AM
Happy Monday fellas!
Shaun!
+1!
GMornin Mark and Dave - what's shakin?
The thermometer. Gonna be in the 60s the next few days. Compared to last winter, this winter has practically been a summer. Lol
Fuck yeah dude, same here - so damn nice out!
left the house without my gloves this morning, I survived!  :D
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 07, 2016, 09:24:43 AM
Happy Monday fellas!
Shaun!
+1!
GMornin Mark and Dave - what's shakin?
The thermometer. Gonna be in the 60s the next few days. Compared to last winter, this winter has practically been a summer. Lol
Fuck yeah dude, same here - so damn nice out!
left the house without my gloves this morning, I survived!  :D
Haha - I busted out shorts for the first time yesterday, felt great!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 09:24:52 AM
So, show of hands, who's crushing on the RP deals at the Page?
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 07, 2016, 09:28:18 AM
So, show of hands, who's crushing on the RP deals at the Page?
That is a great price for the Edge, but it's the corojo.  I'd bite if they were the habano at that price.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 09:29:00 AM
Morning Dave, Rick, BackToBedDad and Dean.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 07, 2016, 09:29:41 AM
Morning Dave, Rick, BackToBedDad and Dean.
Gmornin TravelinDave!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 09:32:32 AM
[...]

Same reason they offer to rub you legs that you don't want and leave out the leg you do.  No figgerin.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 09:32:32 AM
So, show of hands, who's crushing on the RP deals at the Page?
Not me, I have 9 items won over at the devil, with
an additional 5 winning bids in play.   ll I can say is that free shipping
code better work....  :o
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 09:32:49 AM
Morning to whoever the fuk is here and Happy Shit Storm Monday!

317 days till retirement but will be a miracle if I last here that long!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 09:34:17 AM
Good morning boys, just finished my fried egg & cheese on a roll (it's a NYC thing - in Jersey we would have
added Taylor ham!).  hope this finds everyone well, glad the All points alert on BD's chicken frying/fudge pan is over.
No, in real Jersey, we would have added Pork Roll!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 09:35:31 AM
Good morning boys, just finished my fried egg & cheese on a roll (it's a NYC thing - in Jersey we would have
added Taylor ham!).  hope this finds everyone well, glad the All points alert on BD's chicken frying/fudge pan is over.
Yes, that frying pan situation had me on the edge of my seat.  Morning flip.
Well, if not the crown molding, at least you got the seat installed.   ;)
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 07, 2016, 09:35:52 AM
Morning Dave, Rick, BackToBedDad and Dean.
GFY.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 09:38:01 AM
Morning Flip, Bean, YellowStar and MrSunshineDave.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 09:39:01 AM
Morning Dave, Rick, BackToBedDad and Dean.
GFY.
Hell, almost impatient as your wife is about finishing bathrooms.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 07, 2016, 09:40:22 AM
Morning to whoever the fuk is here and Happy Shit Storm Monday!

317 days till retirement but will be a miracle if I last here that long!
Howdy Tex!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 09:41:08 AM
I drove a bit over 800 miles this weekend towing a trailer and moving shit in between and my back hurts like a MF'r!  Man I am way too old for that stuff.

But, I did get a wonderful Louisiana Style Italian Meal while there.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 09:41:13 AM
Not that I really pay attention, but never heard of an RP Hamlet before.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 09:42:25 AM
Morning Dave, Rick, BackToBedDad and Dean.
GFY.
Hell, almost impatient as your wife is about finishing bathrooms.
Damn I don't ever remember anyone getting a GFY for just saying good morning.  Bathroom Supervisor must be losing her patience.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 09:42:58 AM
I drove a bit over 800 miles this weekend towing a trailer and moving shit in between and my back hurts like a MF'r!  Man I am way too old for that stuff.

But, I did get a wonderful Louisiana Style Italian Meal while there.
I get to help move the boy into his place in Maryland in April.  Looking forward to that.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 09:43:17 AM
Morning to whoever the fuk is here and Happy Shit Storm Monday!

317 days till retirement but will be a miracle if I last here that long!
Howdy Tex!
Morning CG, this the last week or one more?

Hope they don't expect you to work at that new job so you will be able to continue bantering. ;)
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 09:44:24 AM
I drove a bit over 800 miles this weekend towing a trailer and moving shit in between and my back hurts like a MF'r!  Man I am way too old for that stuff.

But, I did get a wonderful Louisiana Style Italian Meal while there.
I get to help move the boy into his place in Maryland in April.  Looking forward to that.
I bet you do!  I helped mine move into his new house by driving the truck back and forth and paying a mover to get the furniture....
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 09:44:25 AM
I drove a bit over 800 miles this weekend towing a trailer and moving shit in between and my back hurts like a MF'r!  Man I am way too old for that stuff.

But, I did get a wonderful Louisiana Style Italian Meal while there.
When in Puerto Rico last week, passed a restaurant called Mofongo Italiano....I was tempted.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 09:45:47 AM
On top of the shit storm awaiting me this morning and my back killing me it is fuk'n office meeting day .
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 09:46:48 AM
I drove a bit over 800 miles this weekend towing a trailer and moving shit in between and my back hurts like a MF'r!  Man I am way too old for that stuff.

But, I did get a wonderful Louisiana Style Italian Meal while there.
When in Puerto Rico last week, passed a restaurant called Mofongo Italiano....I was tempted.
My place in Shreveport is Monjuni's and it has some killer good old school Louisiana Lasagne.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 09:49:07 AM
I drove a bit over 800 miles this weekend towing a trailer and moving shit in between and my back hurts like a MF'r!  Man I am way too old for that stuff.

But, I did get a wonderful Louisiana Style Italian Meal while there.
When in Puerto Rico last week, passed a restaurant called Mofongo Italiano....I was tempted.
yes, you get the crushed plaintains and chicarones ala parmiagiana.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 09:53:44 AM
Six Dumb Questions Real
Lawyers Asked In Court

“How many times have you
committed suicide?”
“Were you alone or by yourself?”
“Was it you or your brother who was killed?”
“Without saying anything, tell the jury what you did next.”
“Was that the same nose you broke as a child?”
“Now, doctor, isn’t it true that when a person dies in his sleep,
he doesn’t know about it until the next morning?”
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 09:54:20 AM
Morning to whoever the fuk is here and Happy Shit Storm Monday!

317 days till retirement but will be a miracle if I last here that long!
Howdy Tex!
Morning CG, this the last week or one more?

Hope they don't expect you to work at that new job so you will be able to continue bantering. ;)
If he's running the team, seems like it would be easy to build bantering time into the schedule.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 09:59:01 AM
"Give it to me! Give it to me!" she yelled, "I'm so wet, give it to me now!"
She could scream all she wanted to. I was keeping the umbrella.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 10:01:41 AM
A lot of people cry when they cut an onion.
The trick is not to form an emotional bond.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 07, 2016, 10:03:05 AM
Morning to whoever the fuk is here and Happy Shit Storm Monday!

317 days till retirement but will be a miracle if I last here that long!
Howdy Tex!
Morning CG, this the last week or one more?

Hope they don't expect you to work at that new job so you will be able to continue bantering. ;)
One more week after this #bullshit.  I am praying my bantering can stay on point after a week or two of "shadowing".
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 10:05:48 AM
I drove a bit over 800 miles this weekend towing a trailer and moving shit in between and my back hurts like a MF'r!  Man I am way too old for that stuff.

But, I did get a wonderful Louisiana Style Italian Meal while there.
When in Puerto Rico last week, passed a restaurant called Mofongo Italiano....I was tempted.
My place in Shreveport is Monjuni's and it has some killer good old school Louisiana Lasagne.
Funny, one of the dishes I enjoy is "Puerto Rican Lasagne" or Pinon.  (substitutes plantains for the pasta)...posted before I saw Flip's post...lol.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 10:31:50 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 11:03:26 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 11:19:52 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Nope, nope, it's always CB's fault.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 11:21:41 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Nope, nope, it's always CB's fault.
You're right, that's my bad. How did I forget that?!?
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 11:21:45 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Nope, nope, it's always CB's fault.
Exactly.  Anyway, he should be thanking me.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 11:26:36 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Nope, nope, it's always CB's fault.
Exactly.  Anyway, he should be thanking me.
why, did they need the rain, or did you bring him a shitload of great cigars again...
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 11:29:18 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Nope, nope, it's always CB's fault.
Exactly.  Anyway, he should be thanking me.
why, did they need the rain, or did you bring him a shitload of great cigars again...
Yes
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 07, 2016, 11:32:57 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Nope, nope, it's always CB's fault.
Do what?  What am I supposedly responsible for involving jwacky?
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 07, 2016, 11:33:57 AM
This place is a bit crazy.... I'm going for breakfast and to check a new cigar shop in Buffalo
Happy Monday.
Stay away from the used cigar shop.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 11:36:56 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Nope, nope, it's always CB's fault.
Exactly.  Anyway, he should be thanking me.
why, did they need the rain, or did you bring him a shitload of great cigars again...
Yes
::)
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 11:37:34 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Nope, nope, it's always CB's fault.
Do what?  What am I supposedly responsible for involving jwacky?
It's what you do CB, it's what you do.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 07, 2016, 11:43:52 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Nope, nope, it's always CB's fault.
Do what?  What am I supposedly responsible for involving jwacky?
It's what you do CB, it's what you do.
It's nice to have a purpose in life.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 07, 2016, 11:53:48 AM
WTF...rain in SoCal?  Luckily I was just finishing my Senorial...
Wacky Joe will blame you for the rain.
Nope, nope, it's always CB's fault.
You're right, that's my bad. How did I forget that?!?
GFY!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 12:05:57 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 12:12:28 PM
Everyone needs a good laugh!

A woman dancing nude on the top of a big rig was the highlight of many people's morning commute on a westbound stretch of US-290.

According to Houston TranStar footage and KHOU-TV a nude woman was dancing on the top of a big rig on Monday morning near Huffmeister just after 9 a.m.

It appears that the woman might have been involved in some fashion with a three car accident nearby and then made the leap onto the top of the big rig, a representative with TxDOT said Monday.

According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office the woman may also be connected to an earlier traffic incident in the Jersey Village area. Deputies said that just before 10 a.m. they were able to make contact with the woman in an attempt to pull her from the top of the big rig's cab.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 07, 2016, 12:14:09 PM
Everyone needs a good laugh!

A woman dancing nude on the top of a big rig was the highlight of many people's morning commute on a westbound stretch of US-290.

According to Houston TranStar footage and KHOU-TV a nude woman was dancing on the top of a big rig on Monday morning near Huffmeister just after 9 a.m.

It appears that the woman might have been involved in some fashion with a three car accident nearby and then made the leap onto the top of the big rig, a representative with TxDOT said Monday.

According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office the woman may also be connected to an earlier traffic incident in the Jersey Village area. Deputies said that just before 10 a.m. they were able to make contact with the woman in an attempt to pull her from the top of the big rig's cab.
Helluva a hood ornament.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 12:34:11 PM
Everyone needs a good laugh!

A woman dancing nude on the top of a big rig was the highlight of many people's morning commute on a westbound stretch of US-290.

According to Houston TranStar footage and KHOU-TV a nude woman was dancing on the top of a big rig on Monday morning near Huffmeister just after 9 a.m.

It appears that the woman might have been involved in some fashion with a three car accident nearby and then made the leap onto the top of the big rig, a representative with TxDOT said Monday.

According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office the woman may also be connected to an earlier traffic incident in the Jersey Village area. Deputies said that just before 10 a.m. they were able to make contact with the woman in an attempt to pull her from the top of the big rig's cab.
ok, you might be the cause of an accident, if you are wearing your birthday suit...
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 07, 2016, 12:48:10 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on March 07, 2016, 12:54:25 PM
Breakfast dishes are over....  Now I have to go cut some wood, and put my balls out on the curb.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 07, 2016, 12:57:33 PM
Good day, boys. Hope Monday isn't treating you too badly.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 07, 2016, 01:08:43 PM
Well it's been fun bantering with y'all. Time for my next meeting, followed by another. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 01:26:53 PM
Well it's been fun bantering with y'all. Time for my next meeting, followed by another. Sheesh.
Lol, you need to do more site advertising!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 01:27:26 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 01:35:38 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me.
Good deal for sure, but believe me there are a LOT of strings attached........ so not as great as it might seem!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 01:47:02 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Now having a cigar and an adult beverage while calling in to a meeting that you have on mute.....not bad, not bad at all.  Things are looking up for you sir.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 01:48:27 PM
Everyone needs a good laugh!

A woman dancing nude on the top of a big rig was the highlight of many people's morning commute on a westbound stretch of US-290.

According to Houston TranStar footage and KHOU-TV a nude woman was dancing on the top of a big rig on Monday morning near Huffmeister just after 9 a.m.

It appears that the woman might have been involved in some fashion with a three car accident nearby and then made the leap onto the top of the big rig, a representative with TxDOT said Monday.

According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office the woman may also be connected to an earlier traffic incident in the Jersey Village area. Deputies said that just before 10 a.m. they were able to make contact with the woman in an attempt to pull her from the top of the big rig's cab.
Sounds like you need to head out for some field investigation TexDave!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 01:49:50 PM
Afternoon Raz and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 01:52:16 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Now having a cigar and an adult beverage while calling in to a meeting that you have on mute.....not bad, not bad at all.  Things are looking up for you sir.
One of the little "strings" attached is we have to come in for monthly office meetings.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 01:59:01 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me.
Good deal for sure, but believe me there are a LOT of strings attached........ so not as great as it might seem!
You mean you'll have to actually work, and not just banter? Lol
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 07, 2016, 01:59:15 PM
Afternoon Raz and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy-do TD.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 02:03:19 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Now having a cigar and an adult beverage while calling in to a meeting that you have on mute.....not bad, not bad at all.  Things are looking up for you sir.
One of the little "strings" attached is we have to come in for monthly office meetings.
Once a month does not sound like an unfair tradeoff.
Definitely not a "lot" of strings.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 02:06:15 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Now having a cigar and an adult beverage while calling in to a meeting that you have on mute.....not bad, not bad at all.  Things are looking up for you sir.
One of the little "strings" attached is we have to come in for monthly office meetings.
Once a month does not sound like an unfair tradeoff.
Definitely not a "lot" of strings.
But he'll also have to wear pants, so...
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 02:08:24 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Now having a cigar and an adult beverage while calling in to a meeting that you have on mute.....not bad, not bad at all.  Things are looking up for you sir.
One of the little "strings" attached is we have to come in for monthly office meetings.
Once a month does not sound like an unfair tradeoff.
Definitely not a "lot" of strings.
Oh no, that is only One of a shit pot full and not anywhere close to all of them........ but as I said it is still a good deal.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 02:08:54 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Now having a cigar and an adult beverage while calling in to a meeting that you have on mute.....not bad, not bad at all.  Things are looking up for you sir.
One of the little "strings" attached is we have to come in for monthly office meetings.
Once a month does not sound like an unfair tradeoff.
Definitely not a "lot" of strings.
But he'll also have to wear pants, so...
Pants along with sobering up.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 02:09:48 PM
Fuk Me To Tears that damn office meeting is finally over!

But one bit of brighter info there:   They are going to be doing some pretty major work on this building beginning sometime this summer (well that time may be a stretch) and beginning then I could foreseeably be teleworking about 80-90% of the time for the remainder of my time here.  Now that would be nice!
Now having a cigar and an adult beverage while calling in to a meeting that you have on mute.....not bad, not bad at all.  Things are looking up for you sir.
One of the little "strings" attached is we have to come in for monthly office meetings.
Once a month does not sound like an unfair tradeoff.
Definitely not a "lot" of strings.
Oh no, that is only One of a shit pot full and not anywhere close to all of them........ but as I said it is still a good deal.
In fact they are still busy making some more up before it is all sewed up.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 02:11:52 PM
The retirement tub2 is now classified as  full up with my recent arrivals and a few outstanding orders.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 02:13:47 PM
Everyone needs a good laugh!

A woman dancing nude on the top of a big rig was the highlight of many people's morning commute on a westbound stretch of US-290.

According to Houston TranStar footage and KHOU-TV a nude woman was dancing on the top of a big rig on Monday morning near Huffmeister just after 9 a.m.

It appears that the woman might have been involved in some fashion with a three car accident nearby and then made the leap onto the top of the big rig, a representative with TxDOT said Monday.

According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office the woman may also be connected to an earlier traffic incident in the Jersey Village area. Deputies said that just before 10 a.m. they were able to make contact with the woman in an attempt to pull her from the top of the big rig's cab.
Helluva a hood ornament.
SHEESH!  People just can't have any fun these days!

Deputies put a stop to naked dancing woman on freeway
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 02:16:09 PM
[...]

#F'knCommies
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 07, 2016, 02:20:25 PM
Time to punch that clock. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 02:22:06 PM
[...]

yea, #PartyPooperF'kncommies
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 02:22:44 PM
Time to punch that clock. Hazzuh!
Damn, not even lunch time yet....
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 02:25:39 PM
Time to punch that clock. Hazzuh!
Damn, not even lunch time yet....
1.5 hours left for me today
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 02:41:58 PM
Time to punch that clock. Hazzuh!
Take care LTG... ;D
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 02:43:38 PM
Time to punch that clock. Hazzuh!
Damn, not even lunch time yet....
1.5 hours left for me today
I thought it was 317 days... ;)
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 02:47:32 PM
Time to punch that clock. Hazzuh!
Damn, not even lunch time yet....
1.5 hours left for me today
I thought it was 317 days... ;)
That is the tentative Final Day.  I wish today was the Final Day  but unfortunately it is not unless I wake up tomorrow on the wrong side of the dirt.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 03:05:51 PM
Time to punch that clock. Hazzuh!
Damn, not even lunch time yet....
1.5 hours left for me today
I thought it was 317 days... ;)
That is the tentative Final Day.  I wish today was the Final Day  but unfortunately it is not unless I wake up tomorrow on the wrong side of the dirt.
You mean they give you time off if you die! What a deal!  8)
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 07, 2016, 03:06:36 PM
Take care guys, have an doctors appointment in NJ, gotta leave now.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 03:08:04 PM
Take care guys, have an doctors appointment in NJ, gotta leave now.
Good luck
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 04:09:53 PM
Take care guys, have an doctors appointment in NJ, gotta leave now.
Do you really want to get diagnosed with more things wrong?
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 04:53:58 PM
Take care guys, have an doctors appointment in NJ, gotta leave now.
Do you really want to get diagnosed with more things wrong?
Going to the doctor anymore is more like asking questions you don't want to know the answer to.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 04:54:34 PM
Mammary Monday afternoon lull...
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 04:55:22 PM
Take care guys, have an doctors appointment in NJ, gotta leave now.
Guess you won't be having a cigar on the way...
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 04:57:50 PM
As TexDave seems to be on his drive home, let me share the good news:

DOW +67.18

Never seems to go up as quickly as it comes down, but it'll do!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 05:02:10 PM
Just looked at the weather for this week (in NJ) 71 tomorrow, 78 Wed. and Thurs.!  Eat your heart out Texas!  And I'm stuck out here in chilly, rainy San Diego.... :o
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 05:11:06 PM
Take care guys, have an doctors appointment in NJ, gotta leave now.
Do you really want to get diagnosed with more things wrong?
Going to the doctor anymore is more like asking questions you don't want to know the answer to.
Amen!  And I got to go tomorrow myself.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 05:13:16 PM
Just looked at the weather for this week (in NJ) 71 tomorrow, 78 Wed. and Thurs.!  Eat your heart out Texas!  And I'm stuck out here in chilly, rainy San Diego.... :o
I am eating away, 76 here now and 84 tomorrow.  Scattered light rain which we can always use.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 05:14:28 PM
Evening smokers and loafers, oh yeah and left coast time Travellin Dave.

MOW Skull Crusher lit.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 05:15:31 PM
Got bored this afternoon and bought a Glock for entertainment.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 05:24:41 PM
Got bored this afternoon and bought a Glock for entertainment.
Why not take it to work.  I'm sure they'd be excited to see it!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 05:32:11 PM
Got bored this afternoon and bought a Glock for entertainment.
Why not take it to work.  I'm sure they'd be excited to see it!
Oh yeah!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 05:35:08 PM
Look at ol 19,000 Dave slipping up towards some new stars.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 06:32:53 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 07, 2016, 07:14:05 PM
Got bored this afternoon and bought a Glock for entertainment.
Whatcha get this time?
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 07:27:11 PM
Got bored this afternoon and bought a Glock for entertainment.
Whatcha get this time?
30S.  Had one before and gave it to my son.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 07, 2016, 07:30:52 PM
Now, a P.G. In corona. It's like nothing is ever had before. Great draw, burn, smoke, and flavors. Meaty and salty and leathery with baking spice in the mix. No pepper, medium body full in flavor. At $7 a pop it's not a budget cigar, but worth the coin IMO.at the mid point I got oak and cream sweetness with a hint of pepper. it's a cigar with true transitions, kept me interested till the end. Past the band and it's still delivering, cool and flavor packed
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 07, 2016, 07:32:12 PM
Getting slower than the CI banter here. BOTL on vacation?
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 07:37:07 PM
Look at ol 19,000 Dave slipping up towards some new stars.
With you slacking off as of late, somebody has to pick up the slack.
I didn't think Cheapo Mayor Tony gave different stars for 20K....
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 07:39:02 PM
Getting slower than the CI banter here. BOTL on vacation?
Nowhere near as slow as two pages....
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 07:40:41 PM
Now, a P.G. In corona. It's like nothing is ever had before. Great draw, burn, smoke, and flavors. Meaty and salty and leathery with baking spice in the mix. No pepper, medium body full in flavor. At $7 a pop it's not a budget cigar, but worth the coin IMO.at the mid point I got oak and cream sweetness with a hint of pepper. it's a cigar with true transitions, kept me interested till the end. Past the band and it's still delivering, cool and flavor packed
Agreed quite interesting cigar.  That is one of the lower priced PG offerings.  Prices range much higher for other PG lines.  Many are enjoyable, but as you say, not an every day cigar.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 07:42:19 PM
Got bored this afternoon and bought a Glock for entertainment.
Whatcha get this time?
Figured he would venture into the 1911's for his next purchase.  Sticking with what he likes I guess.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 07, 2016, 07:43:12 PM
Time for me to head out for a bit to catch a cigar, then dinner with some fine San Diego beers at Karl Strauss.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 07, 2016, 07:44:49 PM
Got bored this afternoon and bought a Glock for entertainment.
Whatcha get this time?
Figured he would venture into the 1911's for his next purchase.  Sticking with what he likes I guess.
Tex hates 1911's.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 08:23:04 PM
Got bored this afternoon and bought a Glock for entertainment.
Whatcha get this time?
Figured he would venture into the 1911's for his next purchase.  Sticking with what he likes I guess.
Tex hates 1911's.
Tex does not hate 1911's and I do still own one and have owned God knows how many over the years including 2 Clark Customs.  1911's are fine pieces of machinery just way outdated in the 21st century for SD use when there are so many better options now.  30s is an outstanding carry gun holding 10 or 13 rounds a 3.75" barrel and a short frame all with a narrow slide.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 08:24:22 PM
Now, a P.G. In corona. It's like nothing is ever had before. Great draw, burn, smoke, and flavors. Meaty and salty and leathery with baking spice in the mix. No pepper, medium body full in flavor. At $7 a pop it's not a budget cigar, but worth the coin IMO.at the mid point I got oak and cream sweetness with a hint of pepper. it's a cigar with true transitions, kept me interested till the end. Past the band and it's still delivering, cool and flavor packed
Strange, everything you put in your mouth lately tastes like salty meat.   :o
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 07, 2016, 08:25:42 PM
Look at ol 19,000 Dave slipping up towards some new stars.
With you slacking off as of late, somebody has to pick up the slack.
I didn't think Cheapo Mayor Tony gave different stars for 20K....
I believe it was new stars and a hoodie at 20k.
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 07, 2016, 10:38:41 PM
Getting slower than the CI banter here. BOTL on vacation?
Nowhere near as slow as two pages....
3 🤓
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 07, 2016, 10:41:09 PM
Now, a P.G. In corona. It's like nothing is ever had before. Great draw, burn, smoke, and flavors. Meaty and salty and leathery with baking spice in the mix. No pepper, medium body full in flavor. At $7 a pop it's not a budget cigar, but worth the coin IMO.at the mid point I got oak and cream sweetness with a hint of pepper. it's a cigar with true transitions, kept me interested till the end. Past the band and it's still delivering, cool and flavor packed
Strange, everything you put in your mouth lately tastes like salty meat.   :o
twTRs
Title: Re: 3/7/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 07, 2016, 10:41:49 PM
Look at ol 19,000 Dave slipping up towards some new stars.
With you slacking off as of late, somebody has to pick up the slack.
I didn't think Cheapo Mayor Tony gave different stars for 20K....
I believe it was new stars and a hoodie at 20k.
XXX Fleece