CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 20, 2015, 12:03:27 AM

Title: 10/20/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on October 20, 2015, 12:03:27 AM
It's Tuesday again!  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 12:11:53 AM
FLIP!
Shhhhh!  He's probably sleeping.  He's got work in the mornin'.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 12:16:47 AM
I'm guessing CI's two-fer offering for today, is a decent one.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 20, 2015, 12:19:18 AM
I'm guessing CI's two-fer offering for today, is a decent one.
Brick House Fumas?  Cuban sandwich construction?  Mixed filler.  Gonna taste like a Brick House - I don't think so.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 12:21:54 AM
I'm guessing CI's two-fer offering for today, is a decent one.
Brick House Fumas?  Cuban sandwich construction?  Gonna taste like a Brick House - I don't think so.
Keeping in mind that it is a mixed filler stick, I think it has the potential for being a very good yardgar.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 03:48:06 AM
Triple sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 03:48:50 AM
I forgot LTG was off today too.  Oh well, back to bed.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 05:32:44 AM
I'm guessing CI's two-fer offering for today, is a decent one.
Brick House Fumas?  Cuban sandwich construction?  Gonna taste like a Brick House - I don't think so.
Keeping in mind that it is a mixed filler stick, I think it has the potential for being a very good yardgar.
Decent  smoke and an excellent yardage @ under a $1.50 IMHO
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 05:40:00 AM
Good Morning it is Tuesday, October 20th, 2015, the 293rd Day of the Year.

65 Days Till Christmas!
72 Days Remaining In 2015
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2015, 05:47:47 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2015, 05:52:42 AM
I'm guessing CI's two-fer offering for today, is a decent one.
Brick House Fumas?  Cuban sandwich construction?  Gonna taste like a Brick House - I don't think so.
Keeping in mind that it is a mixed filler stick, I think it has the potential for being a very good yardgar.
Decent  smoke and an excellent yardage @ under a $1.50 IMHO
I have never seen this one and it's been years since I have had a regular Brickhouse so I may need to smoke one today, glad I packed some really aged ones for the trip.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 05:53:40 AM
Happy Birthday Mikey Mantle
Mickey Mantle (October 20, 1931 – August 13, 1995)
New York Yankees Number 7 (Retired)
Baseball Hall of Fame - 1974
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 05:55:06 AM
Good morning guys.
Morning Chip!

I was struggling along truly ing to post a little trivia while you rested.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 05:55:52 AM
I'm guessing CI's two-fer offering for today, is a decent one.
Brick House Fumas?  Cuban sandwich construction?  Gonna taste like a Brick House - I don't think so.
Keeping in mind that it is a mixed filler stick, I think it has the potential for being a very good yardgar.
Decent  smoke and an excellent yardage @ under a $1.50 IMHO
I have never seen this one and it's been years since I have had a regular Brickhouse so I may need to smoke one today, glad I packed some really aged ones for the trip.
Been a while since I had a Brick House but they were not bad.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 05:56:33 AM
Time for me to go to work, BBL.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 06:47:35 AM
Noble morning effort gentlemen.  Quite the void when Chip has the nerve to take some vacation time!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 06:48:58 AM
Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 06:49:07 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Effing Tuesday!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 07:04:56 AM
good morning guys. 58° heading into the 80's. EPC 2nd and coffee going here.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 07:10:58 AM
Morning Dean and Biebs.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 20, 2015, 07:14:55 AM
Morning Dean and Biebs.
good morning Dave, Scott and Dean.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 07:19:22 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean and Fish
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 07:20:08 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Effing Tuesday!
As we say here in Cowboys country How Bout Them Giants? ;D
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 07:20:55 AM
good morning guys. 58° heading into the 80's. EPC 2nd and coffee going here.
Exactly the same weather as we have here but no EPC 2nds.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 07:35:33 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Effing Tuesday!
As we say here in Cowboys country How Bout Them Giants? ;D
With a game that sloppy, how did anybody win?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 07:37:31 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Effing Tuesday!
As we say here in Cowboys country How Bout Them Giants? ;D
With a game that sloppy, how did anybody win?
Because the rules say somebody has to win!

Same way the Cock's beat Vanderbilt, somebody had to win.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 07:39:39 AM

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 07:40:41 AM

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
Morning Mayor, how is the knee this morning?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 07:41:41 AM
good morning guys. 58° heading into the 80's. EPC 2nd and coffee going here.
Exactly the same weather as we have here but no EPC 2nds.
that's a shame.
you got any cigar going?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 07:41:49 AM
42° here now but supposed to get back up to 70° later on.  No EPC 2nd going here... Yet.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 07:43:32 AM

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
lazy day Tuesday for me.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 07:44:43 AM

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
Morning Mayor, how is the knee this morning?
Not at all bad from the lying down position.  Might be a different story when I put some a bunch of weight on it.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 07:45:34 AM
Warden's company cut 15% of its employees last Tuesday to reduce operating expenses and yesterday they announced a 2-day Team Building Retreat at a resort in Galveston.........
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 07:45:40 AM
Good morning TxDave, NJDave, VacaChip, 2ndsDean, Ant(bum)Knee, Biebfish.  Another real nice day weather-wise here.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 07:46:04 AM

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
lazy day Tuesday for me.
You probably need a break after all that chili judging. ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 07:46:53 AM

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
Morning Mayor, how is the knee this morning?
Not at all bad from the lying down position.  Might be a different story when I put some a bunch of weight on it.
Oh God, keep THAT weight off of it.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 07:47:14 AM
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 07:47:30 AM

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
lazy day Tuesday for me.
I'm in the mood for one of those.  (TNWSS).
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 07:48:33 AM
Warden's company cut 15% of its employees last Tuesday to reduce operating expenses and yesterday they announced a 2-day Team Building Retreat at a resort in Galveston.........
That sounds typical.  The good news is that maybe the Mrs will be leaving you alone for a couple of days.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 07:49:21 AM
Good morning TxDave, NJDave, VacaChip, 2ndsDean, Ant(bum)Knee, Biebfish.  Another real nice day weather-wise here.
I see what you did there.  :)  Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 07:51:09 AM
Warden's company cut 15% of its employees last Tuesday to reduce operating expenses and yesterday they announced a 2-day Team Building Retreat at a resort in Galveston.........
That sounds typical.  The good news is that maybe the Mrs will be leaving you alone for a couple of days.
You are correct and she has already gotten my OK to go play!  Hell, I told her  while you are there anyway stay over a couple of days and get some rest.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 08:01:39 AM
I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 08:04:52 AM
Ready for my walk but it is still dark outside.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 08:09:52 AM
Ready for my walk but it is still dark outside.
Don't worry, sunshine.  You'll light up the path.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 08:09:56 AM
Warden's company cut 15% of its employees last Tuesday to reduce operating expenses and yesterday they announced a 2-day Team Building Retreat at a resort in Galveston.........
That sounds typical.  The good news is that maybe the Mrs will be leaving you alone for a couple of days.
You are correct and she has already gotten my OK to go play!  Hell, I told her  while you are there anyway stay over a couple of days and get some rest.
I need a team building retreat.  The me, myself, and I team.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 08:14:13 AM

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
Morning Mayor, how is the knee this morning?
Not at all bad from the lying down position.  Might be a different story when I put some a bunch of weight on it.
We would have fixed that for you...
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 08:15:31 AM
I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Got it.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 08:16:34 AM
Warden's company cut 15% of its employees last Tuesday to reduce operating expenses and yesterday they announced a 2-day Team Building Retreat at a resort in Galveston.........
That sounds typical.  The good news is that maybe the Mrs will be leaving you alone for a couple of days.
You are correct and she has already gotten my OK to go play!  Hell, I told her  while you are there anyway stay over a couple of days and get some rest.
I need a team building retreat.  The me, myself, and I team.
Don't forget the hand lotion....
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 08:17:09 AM

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
lazy day Tuesday for me.
You probably need a break after all that chili judging. ;)
it was a looooong day, but it was fun. no great chili though.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 08:21:05 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Effing Tuesday!
As we say here in Cowboys country How Bout Them Giants? ;D
With a game that sloppy, how did anybody win?
That game was embarrassing
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 08:22:14 AM
Warden's company cut 15% of its employees last Tuesday to reduce operating expenses and yesterday they announced a 2-day Team Building Retreat at a resort in Galveston.........
That sounds typical.  The good news is that maybe the Mrs will be leaving you alone for a couple of days.
You are correct and she has already gotten my OK to go play!  Hell, I told her  while you are there anyway stay over a couple of days and get some rest.
I need a team building retreat.  The me, myself, and I team.
Warden goes on a couple of them a year and I have one for me and the dogs while she is away, we make a great smoking, drinking, eating and sleeping team plus they are pleasant to visit with.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 08:22:17 AM

Morning BacktobedTony, VacayChip and TexDave.

Happy Tuesday, fellas.
Morning Mayor, how is the knee this morning?
Not at all bad from the lying down position.  Might be a different story when I put some a bunch of weight on it.
We would have fixed that for you...
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 08:22:48 AM
Warden's company cut 15% of its employees last Tuesday to reduce operating expenses and yesterday they announced a 2-day Team Building Retreat at a resort in Galveston.........
That sounds typical.  The good news is that maybe the Mrs will be leaving you alone for a couple of days.
You are correct and she has already gotten my OK to go play!  Hell, I told her  while you are there anyway stay over a couple of days and get some rest.
I need a team building retreat.  The me, myself, and I team.
Don't forget the hand lotion....
LMFAO
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 08:23:41 AM
I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 08:25:16 AM

I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning

Would you ever have come to Clifton anyway?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 08:27:08 AM

I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning

Would you ever have come to Clifton anyway?
Actually, yes
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2015, 08:27:12 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 08:31:08 AM

I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning

Would you ever have come to Clifton anyway?
Actually, yes
Cool.  Then if it's a success, we'll do it there again sometime.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 08:31:59 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Morning Damn Tuesday CG
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 08:32:59 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Morning Shaun.  I don't know, looks to be a somewhat congenial day so far, as Tuesdays go.  So stop your whining and GFY!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 08:33:11 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 08:33:35 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 08:34:50 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
I'd have to give a shit.  I don't.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 08:36:11 AM
Finally, daylight enough for a walk.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2015, 08:43:45 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Morning Damn Tuesday CG
What's the good word Tex?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2015, 08:44:29 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Morning Shaun.  I don't know, looks to be a somewhat congenial day so far, as Tuesdays go.  So stop your whining and GFY!
Doing two graduate classes at once, writing a paper in one of them and stitching together 50+ pages of papers in the other - hope I get it all done before football Sunday!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2015, 08:45:13 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 08:55:29 AM
Finally, daylight enough for a walk.
Done, 6 Obama Blocks today.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 08:56:06 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Morning Shaun.  I don't know, looks to be a somewhat congenial day so far, as Tuesdays go.  So stop your whining and GFY!
Doing two graduate classes at once, writing a paper in one of them and stitching together 50+ pages of papers in the other - hope I get it all done before football Sunday!
Football is on Saturdays
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 08:58:28 AM
I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning
So what's the problem?
Just stay up.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 08:59:25 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Morning Shaun.  I don't know, looks to be a somewhat congenial day so far, as Tuesdays go.  So stop your whining and GFY!
Doing two graduate classes at once, writing a paper in one of them and stitching together 50+ pages of papers in the other - hope I get it all done before football Sunday!
Football is on Saturdays
You are correct sir!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 09:01:05 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
Great Question?  .....no, it's a dumb question that doesn't have an answer, and is a waste of time pursuing.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2015, 09:02:40 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Morning Shaun.  I don't know, looks to be a somewhat congenial day so far, as Tuesdays go.  So stop your whining and GFY!
Doing two graduate classes at once, writing a paper in one of them and stitching together 50+ pages of papers in the other - hope I get it all done before football Sunday!
Football is on Saturdays
Even worse, so I have to get it done before GameDay at 9!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 09:05:06 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
If someone is not willing to come out and tell you what they want, then they don't really want anything in my book.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 09:07:25 AM
I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning
So what's the problem?
Just stay up.
He needs his rest so he can "stay up" for those Dominican Nights. :o
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 09:08:17 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Morning Shaun.  I don't know, looks to be a somewhat congenial day so far, as Tuesdays go.  So stop your whining and GFY!
Doing two graduate classes at once, writing a paper in one of them and stitching together 50+ pages of papers in the other - hope I get it all done before football Sunday!
Football is on Saturdays
Even worse, so I have to get it done before GameDay at 9!
Yep, better get crack'n young man! ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 09:09:23 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
If someone is not willing to come out and tell you what they want, then they don't really want anything in my book.
Sounds like you need to go to the library and check out a  new book.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 09:12:08 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
If someone is not willing to come out and tell you what they want, then they don't really want anything in my book.
Sounds like you need to go to the library and check out a  new book.
Don't need a new one, mine is always right
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 09:15:29 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
If someone is not willing to come out and tell you what they want, then they don't really want anything in my book.
It's very simple.  If you don't naturally know what she wants, then you don't really love her.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 09:17:10 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
If someone is not willing to come out and tell you what they want, then they don't really want anything in my book.
It's very simple.  If you don't naturally know what she wants, then you don't really love her.
Bean you need to lay off that crack pipe.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 09:18:14 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
If someone is not willing to come out and tell you what they want, then they don't really want anything in my book.
It's very simple.  If you don't naturally know what she wants, then you don't really love her.
Morning BrainwashedPussywhippedNoBallsBean!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 09:28:44 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
If someone is not willing to come out and tell you what they want, then they don't really want anything in my book.
Sounds like you need to go to the library and check out a  new book.
Don't need a new one, mine is always right
I don't know about all that.  But in this case, Fish and I are on the same page.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 09:34:38 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
If someone is not willing to come out and tell you what they want, then they don't really want anything in my book.
Yea, let me know how that works for ya.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 09:35:21 AM
I mentioned it yesterday but it bears repeating...

NJ Dinner Herf has officially been moved to Thursday October 29, 2015.

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=536.0
Nuts! Leaving for Punta Cana the next morning
So what's the problem?
Just stay up.
He needs his rest so he can "stay up" for those Dominican Nights. :o
Sleep on the damn airplane.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 09:36:54 AM
Something to think about while you are at home today Tony:

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'"
                - From Sigmund Freud: Life and Work by Ernest Jones
If someone is not willing to come out and tell you what they want, then they don't really want anything in my book.
Sounds like you need to go to the library and check out a  new book.
Don't need a new one, mine is always right
I don't know about all that.  But in this case, Fish and I are on the same page.
Yea, that instills confidence all around! :o
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 09:38:26 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2015, 09:55:28 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
Damn, hope it starts to feel better!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 09:56:26 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
Not that hard to say, if it hurts it ain't worth a shit.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 09:56:52 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
Damn, hope it starts to feel better!
TWSS
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 09:57:44 AM
DOW   -45
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 10:01:47 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
If it hurts when you bend or straighten it, that doesn't leave much time that it doesn't hurt, does it?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 10:08:25 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
If it hurts when you bend or straighten it, that doesn't leave much time that it doesn't hurt, does it?
I think he meant to say "if I move it" it hurts.  He sometimes has trouble translating from the Eyetalian.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 20, 2015, 10:12:43 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 10:15:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:24:09 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
Not that hard to say, if it hurts it ain't worth a shit.
TWSS!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:25:17 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
Damn, hope it starts to feel better!
TWSS
Hahaha.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:26:59 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
If it hurts when you bend or straighten it, that doesn't leave much time that it doesn't hurt, does it?
I think he meant to say "if I move it" it hurts.  He sometimes has trouble translating from the Eyetalian.
Thank you.  I was just about to post a clarification.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 10:39:20 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
If it hurts when you bend or straighten it, that doesn't leave much time that it doesn't hurt, does it?
I think he meant to say "if I move it" it hurts.  He sometimes has trouble translating from the Eyetalian.
Thank you.  I was just about to post a clarification.
Try putting some KY on it
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:40:51 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
If it hurts when you bend or straighten it, that doesn't leave much time that it doesn't hurt, does it?
I think he meant to say "if I move it" it hurts.  He sometimes has trouble translating from the Eyetalian.
Thank you.  I was just about to post a clarification.
Try putting some KY on it
I'm not into the same kind of kink you're into.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 10:46:24 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
If it hurts when you bend or straighten it, that doesn't leave much time that it doesn't hurt, does it?
I think he meant to say "if I move it" it hurts.  He sometimes has trouble translating from the Eyetalian.
Thank you.  I was just about to post a clarification.
Try putting some KY on it
I'm not into the same kind of kink you're into.
::)
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 11:09:12 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
Damn, hope it starts to feel better!
TWSS
Hahaha.
Laughing at your own jokes now?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 11:11:31 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
Damn, hope it starts to feel better!
TWSS
Hahaha.
Laughing at your own jokes now?
Somebody has to do it.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 11:13:58 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
Damn, hope it starts to feel better!
TWSS
Hahaha.
Laughing at your own jokes now?
That was Tex' well placed TWSS that had me laughing.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 11:14:14 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
If it hurts when you bend or straighten it, that doesn't leave much time that it doesn't hurt, does it?
I think he meant to say "if I move it" it hurts.  He sometimes has trouble translating from the Eyetalian.
Thank you.  I was just about to post a clarification.
Try putting some KY on it
I'm not into the same kind of kink you're into.
TWSS!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 11:33:16 AM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 20, 2015, 11:34:48 AM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 11:36:38 AM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 11:47:36 AM
Ugh, damn Tuesdays!
Tuesdays are supposed to be the best day of the week.  What's the matter, Shauny?
Too much school work, thankfully I'm wrapping up some work projects so at least I'm not getting overwhelmed in both areas.  How's the leg?
Hard to say.  Still hurts if I bend or straighten it.  The brace helps.
If it hurts when you bend or straighten it, that doesn't leave much time that it doesn't hurt, does it?
I think he meant to say "if I move it" it hurts.  He sometimes has trouble translating from the Eyetalian.
Thank you.  I was just about to post a clarification.
Try putting some KY on it
I'm not into the same kind of kink you're into.
TWSS!
Nice one.  You and TxDave are staying on top of it (TWSS).
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 11:52:08 AM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
Morning, Deano.
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 11:54:57 AM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 11:59:12 AM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 12:02:34 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 12:03:42 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 12:08:33 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 12:15:11 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I have 2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill with crusty Italian bread for buns.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 12:25:18 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I have 2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill with crusty Italian bread for buns.
Is one for me?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 12:29:16 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I have 2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill with crusty Italian bread for buns.
Is one for me?
no, it'll be bad by the time you get here, but I'll make you a fresh one Tony.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 12:43:17 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I have 2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill with crusty Italian bread for buns.
Is one for me?
no, it'll be bad by the time you get here, but I'll make you a fresh one Tony.
I have a fresh sausage for Tony  ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 12:47:16 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I have 2 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill with crusty Italian bread for buns.
Is one for me?
no, it'll be bad by the time you get here, but I'll make you a fresh one Tony.
I have a fresh sausage for Tony  ;)
Fresh?  Really, old man?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 12:48:04 PM
[...]
Crusty Italian sausage?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 12:54:48 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I just had some chili for lunch.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 01:09:07 PM
[...]
More like cocktail wieners...
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 01:14:15 PM
[...]
Vienna
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 01:16:05 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I just had some chili for lunch.
From Chipotle or Wendy's?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2015, 01:20:04 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I just had some chili for lunch.
From Chipotle or Wendy's?
Mmm, chili sounds good right now!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 20, 2015, 01:23:24 PM
Amazing set of heat-resistant brewing/bbq-ing gloves:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M6BAOTI?ref_=gbps_img_s-3_0822_1bef3afe_GB-SUPPL&smid=AXVL1WPM1NVAK (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M6BAOTI?ref_=gbps_img_s-3_0822_1bef3afe_GB-SUPPL&smid=AXVL1WPM1NVAK)
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 01:28:07 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I just had some chili for lunch.
From Chipotle or Wendy's?
👎👎
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 01:34:16 PM
What a damn day, glad I am going home an hour or so early.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 01:34:57 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I just had some chili for lunch.
From Chipotle or Wendy's?
Chipotle has chili?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 01:45:11 PM
been organizing camping stuff. taking off next week for Saint George Island again Sunday thru Friday.
Short Story and coffee while I take a break.
So how is that morning after chili "sampling" going?
no problem. there was no really hot chili. 8 entries and nobody got anything higher than a 6 from me on a scale of 1-10. one entry got all zeroes. white chicken chili. I thought it was chicken soup.
Damn, you're harsh.
no, just honest. Armour chili may have won if somebody used it.
next year we'll include 'people's choice' in addition to the judging.
I'm hungry for chili right now.
I just had some chili for lunch.
From Chipotle or Wendy's?
Chipotle has chili?
Don't know don't eat there
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2015, 01:48:25 PM
burgers were great.
Hair of the Dog before a well deserved nap.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 01:50:13 PM
burgers were great.
Hair of the Dog before a well deserved nap.
Now a nap (well deserved or not) sounds like a damn good idea!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 01:53:00 PM
Rare week for me not waiting on any cigars to arrive.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 01:58:43 PM
Rare week for me not waiting on any cigars to arrive.
Me either, though not as frequent as you. I'm getting an itchy trigger finger
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 02:02:18 PM
Rare week for me not waiting on any cigars to arrive.
Me either, though not as frequent as you. I'm getting an itchy trigger finger
I would have some on the way if the CI 10% off sale had not been a total sham, tried like hell to buy some.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 02:23:56 PM
Some pumpkin beer suggestions for the afternoon:
http://www.insidehook.com/nation/the-search-for-this-years-best-pumpkin-beer?utm_source=InsideHook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-york&utm_content=pumpkinbeer
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 02:25:57 PM
Some pumpkin beer suggestions for the afternoon:
http://www.insidehook.com/nation/the-search-for-this-years-best-pumpkin-beer?utm_source=InsideHook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-york&utm_content=pumpkinbeer
Bean can have my portions.   Reminds me though I need to stop at the store and get some more of that Strange Land Scotch Ale on the way home.  Better leave earlier than planned.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 02:31:26 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 02:40:34 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Enjoy.  I'm considering one too.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 02:47:11 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Glad we helped get your mind straight.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 20, 2015, 03:36:28 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Enjoy.  I'm considering one too.
How's the knee Tony?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 20, 2015, 03:47:22 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Glad we helped get your mind straight.
That was too easy.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 04:06:37 PM
LP Undercrown Toro lit with some ice cold sparkling water
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 04:07:16 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Glad we helped get your mind straight.
That was too easy.
I am not difficult to please.

Afternoon Cb.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 04:08:45 PM
Very nice Sunny and 82 here with a light breeze.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 04:09:02 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Glad we helped get your mind straight.
That was too easy.
I am not difficult to please.

Afternoon Cb.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 20, 2015, 04:18:59 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Glad we helped get your mind straight.
That was too easy.
I am not difficult to please.

Afternoon Cb.
Trying to say you're a cheap date?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 04:19:23 PM
Markets Closed

DOW    -13
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 20, 2015, 04:20:12 PM
Very nice Sunny and 82 here with a light breeze.
73 and nuthin' but blue skies.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 04:20:20 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Glad we helped get your mind straight.
That was too easy.
I am not difficult to please.

Afternoon Cb.
Trying to say you're a cheap date?
Free if she is hot and under 35!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 04:21:37 PM
Very nice Sunny and 82 here with a light breeze.
73 and nuthin' but blue skies.
U got something lit or u waiting on Tony? ::)
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 04:24:10 PM
Very nice Sunny and 82 here with a light breeze.
73 and nuthin' but blue skies.
U got something lit or u waiting on Tony? ::)
We have learned that that is often a frustrating if not futile wait...
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 20, 2015, 04:24:49 PM
Very nice Sunny and 82 here with a light breeze.
73 and nuthin' but blue skies.
U got something lit or u waiting on Tony? ::)
Finishing up a Brick House.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 20, 2015, 04:25:33 PM
Very nice Sunny and 82 here with a light breeze.
73 and nuthin' but blue skies.
U got something lit or u waiting on Tony? ::)
We have learned that that is often a frustrating if not futile wait...
And waiting, and waiting, and still waiting...  And still waiting...  And still waiting...
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 05:24:43 PM
Very nice Sunny and 82 here with a light breeze.
73 and nuthin' but blue skies.
U got something lit or u waiting on Tony? ::)
Finishing up a Brick House.
A real one or a Fumas?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 05:24:58 PM
SHEESH!   Are we still waiting on Tony?

Time for a beer and another cigar.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 20, 2015, 05:28:15 PM
Very nice Sunny and 82 here with a light breeze.
73 and nuthin' but blue skies.
U got something lit or u waiting on Tony? ::)
Finishing up a Brick House.
A real one or a Fumas?
Real BH.  A gordo part of the cigar.com deal with 5 BH gordo's and 5 La Palina Classics.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 05:41:16 PM
601 La Bomba Atom lit with a Sam Adoms Octoberfest.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 05:45:43 PM
This pretty much says it all and removes all RINO doubt.

Harry Reid just gave Paul Ryan an unwelcome endorsement for speaker.

The Democratic leader offered his surprise backing for Ryan (R-Wis.) to assume the House speakership, saying he hopes Ryan runs and wins the job because he's a "Paul Ryan fan."

Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 05:55:16 PM
Interesting:

 Apple Inc told a U.S. judge that accessing data stored on a locked iPhone would be "impossible" with devices using its latest operating system, but the company has the "technical ability" to help law enforcement unlock older phones.
Apple's position was laid out in a brief filed late Monday, after a federal magistrate judge in Brooklyn, New York, sought its input as he weighed a U.S. Justice Department request to force the company to help authorities access a seized iPhone.

In court papers, Apple said that for the 90 percent of its devices running iOS 8 or higher, granting the Justice Department's request "would be impossible to perform" after it strengthened encryption methods.

Those devices include a feature that prevents anyone without the device's passcode from accessing its data, including Apple itself.

Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 06:03:01 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Enjoy.  I'm considering one too.
How's the knee Tony?
It was fine while I was napping.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2015, 06:07:03 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Enjoy.  I'm considering one too.
How's the knee Tony?
It was fine while I was napping.  ;)
Maybe I need to send you these 24 pain pills I did not use after my surgery
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2015, 06:34:39 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Enjoy.  I'm considering one too.
How's the knee Tony?
It was fine while I was napping.  ;)
Maybe I need to send you these 24 pain pills I did not use after my surgery
I have a couple of high octanes sitting around myself.  We can keep Tony happy for a while!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 06:57:49 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Enjoy.  I'm considering one too.
How's the knee Tony?
It was fine while I was napping.  ;)
Maybe I need to send you these 24 pain pills I did not use after my surgery
I have a couple of high octanes sitting around myself.  We can keep Tony happy for a while!
Appreciate the generosity but I'm trying to take it easy on the drugs.  A couple of Advil and keeping the leg immobile, raised and iced seems to be doing the trick.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 20, 2015, 08:25:09 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Enjoy.  I'm considering one too.
How's the knee Tony?
It was fine while I was napping.  ;)
Maybe I need to send you these 24 pain pills I did not use after my surgery
I have a couple of high octanes sitting around myself.  We can keep Tony happy for a while!
Appreciate the generosity but I'm trying to take it easy on the drugs.  A couple of Advil and keeping the leg immobile, raised and iced seems to be doing the trick.
Gonna suffer in silence?  Grin and bear it?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 08:51:33 PM
Fuk-it I am going home and have a cigar.  BBL
Enjoy.  I'm considering one too.
How's the knee Tony?
It was fine while I was napping.  ;)
Maybe I need to send you these 24 pain pills I did not use after my surgery
I have a couple of high octanes sitting around myself.  We can keep Tony happy for a while!
Appreciate the generosity but I'm trying to take it easy on the drugs.  A couple of Advil and keeping the leg immobile, raised and iced seems to be doing the trick.
Gonna suffer in silence?  Grin and bear it?
Nah, I ain't that noble.  The pain is only bad when I move it.  If I'm just sitting on the couch with my leg up, there's no reason to take anything more than Advil.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:07:37 PM
How 'bout them Mets, huh?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 10:16:52 PM
How 'bout them Mets, huh?
This game is giving me heart palpitations, the Wrigley Field Ivy can GFI!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:24:42 PM
How 'bout them Mets, huh?
This game is giving me heart palpitations, the Wrigley Field Ivy can GFI!
Yeah but I think the Cubbies can use all the help they can get.  They're playing pretty sloppy.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:31:26 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 10:41:24 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
He's an assassin with bad hair
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:45:02 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
He's an assassin with bad hair
Perhaps like Sampson, he's afraid to have it cut.  I wouldn't jinx it either at this point.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 10:48:07 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
Both.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 10:48:51 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
He's an assassin with bad hair
Perhaps like Sampson, he's afraid to have it cut.  I wouldn't jinx it either at this point.
I heard he wanted to cut it and the Mets asked him not too, marketing thing
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 10:49:36 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
Both.
Whatever...he can effing pitch!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:50:18 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
Both.
He did his job though.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 10:51:04 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
He's an assassin with bad hair
Perhaps like Sampson, he's afraid to have it cut.  I wouldn't jinx it either at this point.
What is it with some of the pitchers?  F"n stupid hair.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:51:33 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
He's an assassin with bad hair
Perhaps like Sampson, he's afraid to have it cut.  I wouldn't jinx it either at this point.
I heard he wanted to cut it and the Mets asked him not too, marketing thing
The best marketing thing would be to win a championship.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:52:04 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
He's an assassin with bad hair
Perhaps like Sampson, he's afraid to have it cut.  I wouldn't jinx it either at this point.
What is it with some of the pitchers?  F"n stupid hair.
We don't judge.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 10:53:48 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
He's an assassin with bad hair
Perhaps like Sampson, he's afraid to have it cut.  I wouldn't jinx it either at this point.
What is it with some of the pitchers?  F"n stupid hair.
We don't judge.
Since I have none, I judge.  Damn crazy hair, I tell ya.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 10:56:17 PM
Can't help but wonder if deGrom is truly a douche or only just looks like one?
He's an assassin with bad hair
Perhaps like Sampson, he's afraid to have it cut.  I wouldn't jinx it either at this point.
What is it with some of the pitchers?  F"n stupid hair.
We don't judge.
Since I have none, I judge.  Damn crazy hair, I tell ya.
Hahaha.  Who am I to talk?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 11:04:46 PM
Has it been raining the whole time?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 11:09:20 PM
That's all she wrote!  Mets lead the series 3-0.  Now the question is, can the Cubs do what the Red Sox did in 2004 against a New York team and come back from this mess to finally pull through their drought?
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 11:11:34 PM
That's all she wrote!  Mets lead the series 3-0.  Now the question is, can the Cubs do what the Red Sox did in 2004 against a New York team and come back from this mess to finally pull through their drought?
Don't think so, Mets starters are too good
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 11:12:11 PM
Has it been raining the whole time?
No, started in the eighth
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 11:12:43 PM
Congrats, Scott.  See ya in the morning.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 11:15:26 PM
That's all she wrote!  Mets lead the series 3-0.  Now the question is, can the Cubs do what the Red Sox did in 2004 against a New York team and come back from this mess to finally pull through their drought?
Don't think so, Mets starters are too good
But their hair is too long. Come on, Cubbies!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 11:16:42 PM
Has it been raining the whole time?
No, started in the eighth
I hadn't noticed the rain nor your Lamar Odom quote until a few minutes ago.  Guess I'm not all that observant.  Oh well.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 11:20:54 PM
That's all she wrote!  Mets lead the series 3-0.  Now the question is, can the Cubs do what the Red Sox did in 2004 against a New York team and come back from this mess to finally pull through their drought?
Don't think so, Mets starters are too good
But their hair is too long. Come on, Cubbies!
GLWT!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 11:21:41 PM
Has it been raining the whole time?
No, started in the eighth
I hadn't noticed the rain nor your Lamar Odom quote until a few minutes ago.  Guess I'm not all that observant.  Oh well.
We don't expect much, peg leg
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 11:23:03 PM
I'm so tempted to bid on EPC Seleccion Oscuros on cbid, box of 5x54 for $49 at the moment. Vitolo is the only thing holding me back
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 11:25:38 PM
I'm so tempted to bid on EPC Seleccion Oscuros on cbid, box of 5x54 for $49 at the moment. Vitolo is the only thing holding me back
54 isn't too bad.  GO FOR IT!
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: sfish on October 20, 2015, 11:26:41 PM
I'm so tempted to bid on EPC Seleccion Oscuros on cbid, box of 5x54 for $49 at the moment. Vitolo is the only thing holding me back
54 isn't too bad.  GO FOR IT!
Those cigars are really good
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2015, 11:27:27 PM
Pedro is commentating?  Now I've seen heard everything.
Title: Re: 10/20/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2015, 11:42:49 PM
I'm so tempted to bid on EPC Seleccion Oscuros on cbid, box of 5x54 for $49 at the moment. Vitolo is the only thing holding me back
54 isn't too bad.  GO FOR IT!
TWSS. Go biebs, go!