Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/27/2015
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2015, 07:48:29 AM »

good morning guys. daughter is back home safely. I am wore out. guess I'm too old for all the running around required to entertain. I had a great time with her.
Good morning Dean, glad you and your daughter had a good visit.

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2015, 07:49:39 AM »

good morning guys. daughter is back home safely. I am wore out. guess I'm too old for all the running around required to entertain. I had a great time with her.
Good deal Dean, great that you two have connected.  We're just jealous your not around here more

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2015, 07:50:16 AM »

good morning guys. daughter is back home safely. I am wore out. guess I'm too old for all the running around required to entertain. I had a great time with her.
Morning Dean, did you get the car fixed?  Having the kid(s) home is great but also a lot of work for us old folks.
brakes are done, looking for an a/c compressor. bypss belt with parts and labor was more than I can justify.

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2015, 07:51:57 AM »

good morning guys. daughter is back home safely. I am wore out. guess I'm too old for all the running around required to entertain. I had a great time with her.
Morning Dean, did you get the car fixed?  Having the kid(s) home is great but also a lot of work for us old folks.
brakes are done, looking for an a/c compressor. bypss belt with parts and labor was more than I can justify.
No AC in a Florida vehicle in summer.... not good!

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2015, 08:04:15 AM »

good morning guys. daughter is back home safely. I am wore out. guess I'm too old for all the running around required to entertain. I had a great time with her.
Morning Dean, did you get the car fixed?  Having the kid(s) home is great but also a lot of work for us old folks.
brakes are done, looking for an a/c compressor. bypss belt with parts and labor was more than I can justify.
No AC in a Florida vehicle in summer.... not good!
Worse than Not Good...... Not Cool!

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2015, 08:13:15 AM »

Proud to be an American?

OBAMA ADMIN FLAUNTS RAINBOW WHITE HOUSE AFTER SAME-SEX MARRIAGE RULING. A picture is worth a thousand words.

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2015, 08:15:44 AM »

good morning guys. daughter is back home safely. I am wore out. guess I'm too old for all the running around required to entertain. I had a great time with her.
Morning Dean, did you get the car fixed?  Having the kid(s) home is great but also a lot of work for us old folks.
brakes are done, looking for an a/c compressor. bypss belt with parts and labor was more than I can justify.
No AC in a Florida vehicle in summer.... not good!
I don't use a/c, only turned it on for daughter.

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2015, 08:17:29 AM »

Proud to be an American?

OBAMA ADMIN FLAUNTS RAINBOW WHITE HOUSE AFTER SAME-SEX MARRIAGE RULING. A picture is worth a thousand words.
what I don't understand is, how did the rainbow become synonomous with queers?

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2015, 08:19:43 AM »

Proud to be an American?

OBAMA ADMIN FLAUNTS RAINBOW WHITE HOUSE AFTER SAME-SEX MARRIAGE RULING. A picture is worth a thousand words.
what I don't understand is, how did the rainbow become synonomous with queers?
As my Father rants from his grave maybe he will enlighten us on that too.

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2015, 08:22:13 AM »

Per Wikipedia:

The rainbow flag, commonly the gay pride flag and sometimes the LGBT pride flag, is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) pride and LGBT social movements. It has been in use since the 1970s. (Other uses of rainbow flags include a symbol of peace.) The colors reflect the diversity of the LGBT community, and the flag is often used as a symbol of gay pride in LGBT rights marches. It originated in California, but is now used worldwide.

Designed by San Francisco artist Gilbert Baker in 1978, the design has undergone several revisions to first remove then re-add colors due to widely available fabrics.[1][2] As of 2008, the most common variant consists of six stripes, with the colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet. The flag is commonly flown horizontally, with the red stripe on top, as it would be in a natural rainbow.

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2015, 08:26:23 AM »

Happy Saturday!

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2015, 08:28:16 AM »

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2015, 08:30:14 AM »

Morning Chip
Good morning Dave and Native.
What sort of activities you got planned today?
Getting ready to head out for morning cigar and coffee, read the paper, go to the gym, grocery.  Supposed to be raining all afternoon, so not much.
Says Travellin Dave but reads like a Dean post.  Well maybe not, did not specify the smoke.
Ha.  I thought the same.

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2015, 08:38:03 AM »

Happy Saturday!
Morning Texas Tony
That was the 2nd time I had been to that place and it hasn't gotten any less confusing.  Food is served market style... basically cafeteria style.  Therefore you pick up meat from one counter, sides from a different counter, drinks from yet another, pay for it at another and then sit your ass down at a table.  They had a bunch of different Shiners on tap and it sounds like I didn't choose the best one.

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2015, 08:47:30 AM »

Happy Saturday!
Morning Texas Tony
That was the 2nd time I had been to that place and it hasn't gotten any less confusing.  Food is served market style... basically cafeteria style.  Therefore you pick up meat from one counter, sides from a different counter, drinks from yet another, pay for it at another and then sit your ass down at a table.  They had a bunch of different Shiners on tap and it sounds like I didn't choose the best one.
Basic original Shiner Bock is the best and if you ever see a seasonal called FM 966 it is great but I have never seen it outside of Texas, I don't think they produce a lot of it.  They have a summer seasonal called Prickly Pear out now and it is interesting and different.  They do not do well with flavored beers as a general rule.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7