CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35

Author Topic: 4/14/2015  (Read 51144 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2015, 06:35:44 AM »

Well, good morning Chip, Dave and Tex. Nearly perfect day here yesterday, had a baseball game last night
Morning Scott.
All of the sudden we're only 2-1/2 weeks away from CFest. Have you made a tee time or thinking of a time you want to go out? I'm assuming early?
Haven't made one yet, was thinking about calling today, see if they make them this far out. I was thinking probably in the 7-8 neighborhood. I fgure if it takes 5 hours to golf, that would get us back around 12-1, give us enough time to clean up and head over at 2:30. If you guys would be able to make it if it were closer to 8, I could try that.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2015, 06:50:42 AM »

Well, good morning Chip, Dave and Tex. Nearly perfect day here yesterday, had a baseball game last night
Morning Scott.
All of the sudden we're only 2-1/2 weeks away from CFest. Have you made a tee time or thinking of a time you want to go out? I'm assuming early?
I just found my tickets last night.  Good morning Chip, TXDave, LTG and Scott.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2015, 06:52:09 AM »

Morning Scott.
That's half the battle right there.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2015, 06:52:14 AM »

Morning Scott.
Good morning Tony and Scott.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2015, 06:52:47 AM »

Workaference time, enjoy your day guys.

sfish

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2015, 06:54:25 AM »

Morning Scott.
Haven't made one yet, was thinking about calling today, see if they make them this far out. I was thinking probably in the 7-8 neighborhood. I fgure if it takes 5 hours to golf, that would get us back around 12-1, give us enough time to clean up and head over at 2:30. If you guys would be able to make it if it were closer to 8, I could try that.
I think our commute is about 1.5 hours and we would probably leave by 5:30AM like a work day so I would think 7:30 should work fine for us. That said, I have to firm things up with Andy but he seemed like he wanted to golf. I'm a bit hesitant with my back, can't decide if I want to give golf a try or sit around with Nate...yeah I think I'll try golf

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2015, 06:55:02 AM »

Workaference time, enjoy your day guys.
Don't work too hard, Chip.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2015, 06:56:57 AM »

Morning Scott.
I think our commute is about 1.5 hours and we would probably leave by 5:30AM like a work day so I would think 7:30 should work fine for us. That said, I have to firm things up with Andy but he seemed like he wanted to golf. I'm a bit hesitant with my back, can't decide if I want to give golf a try or sit around with Nate...yeah I think I'll try golf
How is the ole back doing?  I meant to ask you last week.  Better than before the surgery?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2015, 06:59:55 AM »

Morning Scott.
Or you could just be our own personal drink girl. Ride along, then take the cart back to the clubhouse whenever we need a refreshment.

sfish

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2015, 07:07:52 AM »

Morning Scott.
How is the ole back doing?  I meant to ask you last week.  Better than before the surgery?
Much better than before surgery, the disc is repaired and soft tissue healed so I'm back to normal activities. The problem is that I'm out of shape and have a lot of work to do and weight to lose, which will obviously help. I'll have lingering nerve pain for 6-12 months but nothing really sharp like it was

sfish

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2015, 07:09:00 AM »

Morning Scott.
Or you could just be our own personal drink girl. Ride along, then take the cart back to the clubhouse whenever we need a refreshment.
You'll need a refreshment when an old guy with a back problem out-drives you!  ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2015, 07:12:01 AM »

Good Tuesday Morning Golf, Fish and Mayor T.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2015, 07:14:47 AM »

Morning Scott.
You'll need a refreshment when an old guy with a back problem out-drives you!  ;D
Gonna claim back issues to use the ladies tee then?

sfish

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2015, 07:19:54 AM »

Morning Scott.
We'll have to discuss how many strokes a spinal surgery gets me  ;)

sfish

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2015, 07:22:38 AM »

Morning Scott.
We'll have to discuss how many strokes a spinal surgery gets me  ;)
We may have to play a 5-cigar Nassau
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35