Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2015, 06:35:44 AM »

Well, good morning Chip, Dave and Tex. Nearly perfect day here yesterday, had a baseball game last night
Morning Scott.
All of the sudden we're only 2-1/2 weeks away from CFest. Have you made a tee time or thinking of a time you want to go out? I'm assuming early?
Haven't made one yet, was thinking about calling today, see if they make them this far out. I was thinking probably in the 7-8 neighborhood. I fgure if it takes 5 hours to golf, that would get us back around 12-1, give us enough time to clean up and head over at 2:30. If you guys would be able to make it if it were closer to 8, I could try that.

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2015, 06:50:42 AM »

Well, good morning Chip, Dave and Tex. Nearly perfect day here yesterday, had a baseball game last night
Morning Scott.
All of the sudden we're only 2-1/2 weeks away from CFest. Have you made a tee time or thinking of a time you want to go out? I'm assuming early?
I just found my tickets last night.  Good morning Chip, TXDave, LTG and Scott.

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2015, 06:52:09 AM »

Well, good morning Chip, Dave and Tex. Nearly perfect day here yesterday, had a baseball game last night
Morning Scott.
All of the sudden we're only 2-1/2 weeks away from CFest. Have you made a tee time or thinking of a time you want to go out? I'm assuming early?
I just found my tickets last night.  Good morning Chip, TXDave, LTG and Scott.
That's half the battle right there.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2015, 06:52:14 AM »

Well, good morning Chip, Dave and Tex. Nearly perfect day here yesterday, had a baseball game last night
Morning Scott.
All of the sudden we're only 2-1/2 weeks away from CFest. Have you made a tee time or thinking of a time you want to go out? I'm assuming early?
I just found my tickets last night.  Good morning Chip, TXDave, LTG and Scott.
Good morning Tony and Scott.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2015, 06:52:47 AM »

Workaference time, enjoy your day guys.

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2015, 06:54:25 AM »

Well, good morning Chip, Dave and Tex. Nearly perfect day here yesterday, had a baseball game last night
Morning Scott.
All of the sudden we're only 2-1/2 weeks away from CFest. Have you made a tee time or thinking of a time you want to go out? I'm assuming early?
Haven't made one yet, was thinking about calling today, see if they make them this far out. I was thinking probably in the 7-8 neighborhood. I fgure if it takes 5 hours to golf, that would get us back around 12-1, give us enough time to clean up and head over at 2:30. If you guys would be able to make it if it were closer to 8, I could try that.
I think our commute is about 1.5 hours and we would probably leave by 5:30AM like a work day so I would think 7:30 should work fine for us. That said, I have to firm things up with Andy but he seemed like he wanted to golf. I'm a bit hesitant with my back, can't decide if I want to give golf a try or sit around with Nate...yeah I think I'll try golf

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2015, 06:55:02 AM »

Workaference time, enjoy your day guys.
Don't work too hard, Chip.

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2015, 06:56:57 AM »

[...]
How is the ole back doing?  I meant to ask you last week.  Better than before the surgery?

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2015, 06:59:55 AM »

[...]
Or you could just be our own personal drink girl. Ride along, then take the cart back to the clubhouse whenever we need a refreshment.

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2015, 07:07:52 AM »

[...]
Much better than before surgery, the disc is repaired and soft tissue healed so I'm back to normal activities. The problem is that I'm out of shape and have a lot of work to do and weight to lose, which will obviously help. I'll have lingering nerve pain for 6-12 months but nothing really sharp like it was

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2015, 07:09:00 AM »

[...]
You'll need a refreshment when an old guy with a back problem out-drives you!  ;D

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2015, 07:12:01 AM »

Good Tuesday Morning Golf, Fish and Mayor T.

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2015, 07:14:47 AM »

[...]
Gonna claim back issues to use the ladies tee then?

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2015, 07:19:54 AM »

[...]
We'll have to discuss how many strokes a spinal surgery gets me  ;)

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2015, 07:22:38 AM »

[...]
We may have to play a 5-cigar Nassau
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35