Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2023, 04:37:33 PM »

Must be liking these. I nearly ripped through a ten pack in a few weeks.

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2023, 06:14:33 PM »

How you like those sausages?
What the heck happened to you, Rick?

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2023, 08:26:59 PM »

Made cheese stuffed sausage with rice and black beans for dinner. While grilling, the cheese completely squirted out of one of them and got all over my shirt. It happened in slow motion in a very porno-like way. Sheesh.

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2023, 08:33:04 PM »

How you like those sausages?
What the heck happened to you, Rick?
I got stung and had reaction. My doctor called me in a prescription. I was in panic mode. I may actually servive this thing.

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2023, 08:46:31 PM »

How you like those sausages?
What the heck happened to you, Rick?
I got stung and had reaction. My doctor called me in a prescription. I was in panic mode. I may actually servive this thing.
My daughter's boyfriend was stung by a hornet and then a week later by a wasp. He'd been stung before, over the years, but apparently has now developed a bad allergy which requires him to carry an epi pen.

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2023, 08:58:01 PM »

How you like those sausages?
What the heck happened to you, Rick?
I got stung and had reaction. My doctor called me in a prescription. I was in panic mode. I may actually servive this thing.
My daughter's boyfriend was stung by a hornet and then a week later by a wasp. He'd been stung before, over the years, but apparently has now developed a bad allergy which requires him to carry an epi pen.
Sounds like my story. I am going to go to the ER next time. I work in health care. I was thinking like the stubborn men we are.

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2023, 09:07:35 PM »

Made cheese stuffed sausage with rice and black beans for dinner. While grilling, the cheese completely squirted out of one of them and got all over my shirt. It happened in slow motion in a very porno-like way. Sheesh.
LALTS

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2023, 09:08:03 PM »

How you like those sausages?
What the heck happened to you, Rick?
I got stung and had reaction. My doctor called me in a prescription. I was in panic mode. I may actually servive this thing.
My daughter's boyfriend was stung by a hornet and then a week later by a wasp. He'd been stung before, over the years, but apparently has now developed a bad allergy which requires him to carry an epi pen.
Sounds like my story. I am going to go to the ER next time. I work in health care. I was thinking like the stubborn men we are.
Yikes

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2023, 09:08:22 PM »

CAO Concert

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]