Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
7/7/2023
« on: July 07, 2023, 12:29:32 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2023, 06:13:34 AM »

Friday!

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2023, 06:14:26 AM »

Joe:

Door #1 - Perdomo Lot 23 Churchill - 5/29.99

Door #2 - Montecristo Nicaragua Toro - 5/32.50

Door #3 - Hoyo Excalibur Epicure - Natural - 10/37.50

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2023, 06:15:10 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - 5 Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10/29.99

Door #2 - Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto - 10/49.99

Door #3 - Oliva Master Blends III Churchill - 5/29.99

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2023, 07:06:36 AM »

Good morning, LTG. You seem excited it's Friday. Big plans for the weekend?

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2023, 07:21:01 AM »

Good morning, LTG. You seem excited it's Friday. Big plans for the weekend?
Possibly. Should be going golfing tomorrow morning, then on Sunday, the wife and I are talking about taking the kids down to see the Ohio State Reformatory, aka, Shawshank State Prison.

https://www.mrps.org/

Anything going on in Joisey?

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2023, 07:21:33 AM »

Wordle 748 4/6

⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not sure how I feel about this one. We can discuss it tomorrow.

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2023, 07:24:27 AM »

Good morning, LTG. You seem excited it's Friday. Big plans for the weekend?
Possibly. Should be going golfing tomorrow morning, then on Sunday, the wife and I are talking about taking the kids down to see the Ohio State Reformatory, aka, Shawshank State Prison.

https://www.mrps.org/

Anything going on in Joisey?
That's interesting. Is this part of a scared straight initiative?

No, that's actually pretty cool. Have the girls seen the movie?

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2023, 07:28:27 AM »

Good morning, LTG. You seem excited it's Friday. Big plans for the weekend?
Possibly. Should be going golfing tomorrow morning, then on Sunday, the wife and I are talking about taking the kids down to see the Ohio State Reformatory, aka, Shawshank State Prison.

https://www.mrps.org/

Anything going on in Joisey?
That's interesting. Is this part of a scared straight initiative?

No, that's actually pretty cool. Have the girls seen the movie?
LALTS. I don't believe they have seen it completely, though, it's been on before and they've probably caught bits of it. The oldest may have watched it, cause she was really into Stephen King there for a while.

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2023, 07:34:10 AM »

Wordle 748 3/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2023, 07:54:53 AM »

Good morning, LTG. You seem excited it's Friday. Big plans for the weekend?
Possibly. Should be going golfing tomorrow morning, then on Sunday, the wife and I are talking about taking the kids down to see the Ohio State Reformatory, aka, Shawshank State Prison.

https://www.mrps.org/

Anything going on in Joisey?
That's interesting. Is this part of a scared straight initiative?

No, that's actually pretty cool. Have the girls seen the movie?
LALTS. I don't believe they have seen it completely, though, it's been on before and they've probably caught bits of it. The oldest may have watched it, cause she was really into Stephen King there for a while.
I watched it with my eldest when she was in high school. She had a assignment related to it. There were a bunch of movies she had to watch. I'm pretty sure she had taken a film class.

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2023, 07:58:03 AM »

Wordle 748 4/6

⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not sure how I feel about this one. We can discuss it tomorrow.
I can certainly see how one might object to this.

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2023, 07:58:35 AM »

Good morning, LTG. You seem excited it's Friday. Big plans for the weekend?
Possibly. Should be going golfing tomorrow morning, then on Sunday, the wife and I are talking about taking the kids down to see the Ohio State Reformatory, aka, Shawshank State Prison.

https://www.mrps.org/

Anything going on in Joisey?
That's interesting. Is this part of a scared straight initiative?

No, that's actually pretty cool. Have the girls seen the movie?
LALTS. I don't believe they have seen it completely, though, it's been on before and they've probably caught bits of it. The oldest may have watched it, cause she was really into Stephen King there for a while.
I watched it with my eldest when she was in high school. She had a assignment related to it. There were a bunch of movies she had to watch. I'm pretty sure she had taken a film class.
I might have to put it on tonight or tomorrow to get them primed.

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2023, 07:59:05 AM »

Good morning, LTG. You seem excited it's Friday. Big plans for the weekend?
Possibly. Should be going golfing tomorrow morning, then on Sunday, the wife and I are talking about taking the kids down to see the Ohio State Reformatory, aka, Shawshank State Prison.

https://www.mrps.org/

Anything going on in Joisey?
As far as weekend plans go... My daughter is coming down from Rhode Island and we're visiting her godmother on Sunday. She lives in a quaint beach town on the north shore of Long Island.

Edit: but that has little to do with Josey, I guess.

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2023, 08:12:28 AM »

Good morning, LTG. You seem excited it's Friday. Big plans for the weekend?
Possibly. Should be going golfing tomorrow morning, then on Sunday, the wife and I are talking about taking the kids down to see the Ohio State Reformatory, aka, Shawshank State Prison.

https://www.mrps.org/

Anything going on in Joisey?
As far as weekend plans go... My daughter is coming down from Rhode Island and we're visiting her godmother on Sunday. She lives in a quaint beach town on the north shore of Long Island.

Edit: but that has little to do with Josey, I guess.
Sounds like fun, I'll allow the geographical deviation.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4