Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Got some pork in the slow cooker for dinner. Should start smelling real nice in here in an hour or so.
That sounds lovely. It also reminds me to get the soup started. That's what we're having today.

I just got an email from the bid site boasting about a 66% of Gurkha deal. Are you all interested in me posting it here?
I feel threatened.

Got some pork in the slow cooker for dinner. Should start smelling real nice in here in an hour or so.
That sounds lovely. It also reminds me to get the soup started. That's what we're having today.
That sounds good as well, and we just got some new soup spoons, so I'm anxious to give them a test drive. I came across a potato soup recipe for the slow cooker the other day, I might have to try that next week.

Got some pork in the slow cooker for dinner. Should start smelling real nice in here in an hour or so.
That sounds lovely. It also reminds me to get the soup started. That's what we're having today.
That sounds good as well, and we just got some new soup spoons, so I'm anxious to give them a test drive. I came across a potato soup recipe for the slow cooker the other day, I might have to try that next week.
That sounds fantastic as well. Is there cheese and bacon in it?

Got some pork in the slow cooker for dinner. Should start smelling real nice in here in an hour or so.
That sounds lovely. It also reminds me to get the soup started. That's what we're having today.
That sounds good as well, and we just got some new soup spoons, so I'm anxious to give them a test drive. I came across a potato soup recipe for the slow cooker the other day, I might have to try that next week.
That sounds fantastic as well. Is there cheese and bacon in it?
Those were listed as things you could top it off with when serving.

It's 28° out. I do NOT want to crawl out from under this electric blanket.

It's 28° out. I do NOT want to crawl out from under this electric blanket.
Sounds like you need a remote remote work day.

I see that the ABs are up so we can proceed with our day.
Exactly right!

Friday!

I'm happy it's Friday but perhaps not as happy as Tom.
We should all be so lucky.
I'm guessing Tom doesn't have a honey-do list for tomorrow and Sunday.
Or Dad Uber.

I just got an email from the bid site boasting about a 66% of Gurkha deal. Are you all interested in me posting it here?
Nope, not until they get to 90%

It's 28° out. I do NOT want to crawl out from under this electric blanket.
I hear you, brother. Glad to be working remotely today.

It's 28° out. I do NOT want to crawl out from under this electric blanket.
Sounds like you need a remote remote work day.
There ya have it.

Figment has thoroughly enjoyed his morning walks with temps in the low 30's.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

It's 28° out. I do NOT want to crawl out from under this electric blanket.
Sounds like you need a remote remote work day.
If I could just get someone to retrieve my laptop from downstairs...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5