Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Wordle 531 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pretty sure my third guess was a previous puzzle but I'm bad at remembering that kind of stuff.
I never even considered thinking about previous answers when guessing. Now that'll be one more thing to cloud my judgement. Lol
I know exactly what you mean. Here's another spoiler. I was told that the answer would never be a plural ending in S. Therefore, I never pick such a word when guessing and so far it's been true.

Wordle 531 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pretty sure my third guess was a previous puzzle but I'm bad at remembering that kind of stuff.
I never even considered thinking about previous answers when guessing. Now that'll be one more thing to cloud my judgement. Lol
I know exactly what you mean. Here's another spoiler. I was told that the answer would never be a plural ending in S. Therefore, I never pick such a word when guessing and so far it's been true.
I believe you are correct, I think Raz has mentioned that as well. I think the same rule applies to past tense words. Though, I wonder if any of that will change now with a person cultivating the list?

I miss my early morning WC matches. Only other real spoiler on the table would be if both Cameroon and Serbia win their respective games and leave Switzerland ass out.

I dropped off my car for service yesterday because the rear brake pads needed replacing. They just sent me an inspection video of everything they found wrong with the car. Nothing major but it was cool to get a video link.

I miss my early morning WC matches. Only other real spoiler on the table would be if both Cameroon and Serbia win their respective games and leave Switzerland ass out.
Yeah, the 4 matches right in a row was pretty nice. I won't even get to watch the first half with the sound on today, as I have to cover the phones from 9-11. I hope I don't react to something I see while talking with an agent. Lol

I dropped off my car for service yesterday because the rear brake pads needed replacing. They just sent me an inspection video of everything they found wrong with the car. Nothing major but it was cool to get a video link.
And this way, they don't have to watch you pretend like you're considering fixing anything they're showing you.

Morning, muchachos.

Wordle 531 4/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.

Wordle 531 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pretty sure my third guess was a previous puzzle but I'm bad at remembering that kind of stuff.
I never even considered thinking about previous answers when guessing. Now that'll be one more thing to cloud my judgement. Lol
I know exactly what you mean. Here's another spoiler. I was told that the answer would never be a plural ending in S. Therefore, I never pick such a word when guessing and so far it's been true.
I believe you are correct, I think Raz has mentioned that as well. I think the same rule applies to past tense words. Though, I wonder if any of that will change now with a person cultivating the list?
I don't think so. The popularity of the game would drop off a cliff, I think.

Wordle 531 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pretty sure my third guess was a previous puzzle but I'm bad at remembering that kind of stuff.
I never even considered thinking about previous answers when guessing. Now that'll be one more thing to cloud my judgement. Lol
I know exactly what you mean. Here's another spoiler. I was told that the answer would never be a plural ending in S. Therefore, I never pick such a word when guessing and so far it's been true.
I believe you are correct, I think Raz has mentioned that as well. I think the same rule applies to past tense words. Though, I wonder if any of that will change now with a person cultivating the list?
I don't think so. The popularity of the game would drop off a cliff, I think.
Hopefully. Time will tell.

Got some pork in the slow cooker for dinner. Should start smelling real nice in here in an hour or so.

I just got an email from the bid site boasting about a 66% of Gurkha deal. Are you all interested in me posting it here?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5