Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2018, 01:26:00 PM »

getting ready to pick out a much needed lunch smoke.  May have to sacrifice this RP decade robusto to the cause.
Been wanting to try the one with the Cameroon wrapper.
Ditto. I'm a sucker for a Cameroon wrapper.
+1  even tried the VS Cameroon and, while a bit mild, was more flavorful than the natural or Habano I tried.
You lost me at VS.

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2018, 01:26:53 PM »

getting ready to pick out a much needed lunch smoke.  May have to sacrifice this RP decade robusto to the cause.
Been wanting to try the one with the Cameroon wrapper.
Ditto. I'm a sucker for a Cameroon wrapper.
+1  even tried the VS Cameroon and, while a bit mild, was more flavorful than the natural or Habano I tried.
You lost me at VS.
LALTS

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2018, 01:41:27 PM »

getting ready to pick out a much needed lunch smoke.  May have to sacrifice this RP decade robusto to the cause.
Been wanting to try the one with the Cameroon wrapper.
Ditto. I'm a sucker for a Cameroon wrapper.
+1  even tried the VS Cameroon and, while a bit mild, was more flavorful than the natural or Habano I tried.
You lost me at VS.
Some of them Victoria Secret lingerie models are smoking hot!
Oh you mean Victor Sinclair, Nope,  Dalek told me not to smoke them.....

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2018, 02:05:02 PM »

getting ready to pick out a much needed lunch smoke.  May have to sacrifice this RP decade robusto to the cause.
Been wanting to try the one with the Cameroon wrapper.
Ditto. I'm a sucker for a Cameroon wrapper.
+1  even tried the VS Cameroon and, while a bit mild, was more flavorful than the natural or Habano I tried.
You lost me at VS.
Some of them Victoria Secret lingerie models are smoking hot!
Oh you mean Victor Sinclair, Nope,  Dalek told me not to smoke them.....
Dalek got married and doesn't come around here anymore. Wonder if the Mrs doesn't let him smoke?

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2018, 02:07:53 PM »

getting ready to pick out a much needed lunch smoke.  May have to sacrifice this RP decade robusto to the cause.
Been wanting to try the one with the Cameroon wrapper.
Ditto. I'm a sucker for a Cameroon wrapper.
+1  even tried the VS Cameroon and, while a bit mild, was more flavorful than the natural or Habano I tried.
You lost me at VS.
Some of them Victoria Secret lingerie models are smoking hot!
Oh you mean Victor Sinclair, Nope,  Dalek told me not to smoke them.....
Dalek got married and doesn't come around here anymore. Wonder if the Mrs doesn't let him smoke?
He still smokes plenty, according to his posts in our FB group.

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2018, 02:10:16 PM »

getting ready to pick out a much needed lunch smoke.  May have to sacrifice this RP decade robusto to the cause.
Been wanting to try the one with the Cameroon wrapper.
Ditto. I'm a sucker for a Cameroon wrapper.
+1  even tried the VS Cameroon and, while a bit mild, was more flavorful than the natural or Habano I tried.
You lost me at VS.
Some of them Victoria Secret lingerie models are smoking hot!
Oh you mean Victor Sinclair, Nope,  Dalek told me not to smoke them.....
Dalek got married and doesn't come around here anymore. Wonder if the Mrs doesn't let him smoke?
He still smokes plenty, according to his posts in our FB group.
Ahhh. Never mind then.

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2018, 02:14:34 PM »

getting ready to pick out a much needed lunch smoke.  May have to sacrifice this RP decade robusto to the cause.
Been wanting to try the one with the Cameroon wrapper.
Ditto. I'm a sucker for a Cameroon wrapper.
+1  even tried the VS Cameroon and, while a bit mild, was more flavorful than the natural or Habano I tried.
You lost me at VS.
Some of them Victoria Secret lingerie models are smoking hot!
Oh you mean Victor Sinclair, Nope,  Dalek told me not to smoke them.....
Dalek got married and doesn't come around here anymore. Wonder if the Mrs doesn't let him smoke?
he still smokes, he's on cigar book....

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2018, 02:17:03 PM »

getting ready to pick out a much needed lunch smoke.  May have to sacrifice this RP decade robusto to the cause.
Been wanting to try the one with the Cameroon wrapper.
Ditto. I'm a sucker for a Cameroon wrapper.
+1  even tried the VS Cameroon and, while a bit mild, was more flavorful than the natural or Habano I tried.
You lost me at VS.
Some of them Victoria Secret lingerie models are smoking hot!
Oh you mean Victor Sinclair, Nope,  Dalek told me not to smoke them.....
Dalek got married and doesn't come around here anymore. Wonder if the Mrs doesn't let him smoke?
he still smokes, he's on cigar book....
Thanks, flip.

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2018, 02:17:52 PM »

Time to start packing it up. Heading to a cabin with the wife on Sunday, so I'll be out Monday. See youse guys on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/8/2018
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2018, 02:18:15 PM »

getting ready to pick out a much needed lunch smoke.  May have to sacrifice this RP decade robusto to the cause.
Been wanting to try the one with the Cameroon wrapper.
Ditto. I'm a sucker for a Cameroon wrapper.
+1  even tried the VS Cameroon and, while a bit mild, was more flavorful than the natural or Habano I tried.
You lost me at VS.
Some of them Victoria Secret lingerie models are smoking hot!
Oh you mean Victor Sinclair, Nope,  Dalek told me not to smoke them.....
While Victor Sinclair would actually be the correct answer, I'm inclined to lean towards Victoria's Secret because of the models...
i actually have been trying the different VS torpedoes i got in a sampler.  none of them are noteworthy for sure, but for the prices I've seen for them, they are decent yard gars.  most notable the aforementioned Cameroon.  The Habano had some flavor as well, but the connie and Maddie were both very bland.  have a "special Edition " left,  a little afraid to try it.  :o
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/8/2018
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2018, 02:18:34 PM »

Time to start packing it up. Heading to a cabin with the wife on Sunday, so I'll be out Monday. See youse guys on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
have fun!  later!

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2018, 02:18:51 PM »

this was an answer in a food trivia question....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSz4mZboP90

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2018, 02:19:27 PM »

Time to start packing it up. Heading to a cabin with the wife on Sunday, so I'll be out Monday. See youse guys on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
have fun!  later!
enjoy!

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2018, 02:22:39 PM »

Time to start packing it up. Heading to a cabin with the wife on Sunday, so I'll be out Monday. See youse guys on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
Have fun?

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2018, 02:48:52 PM »

Decided on an  E.P. Carrillo 2016 Short Run for my commute cigar.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6