CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018  (Read 7543 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2018, 11:06:06 PM »

actually google french ice skaters wardrobe malfunction.  its there.
Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
Bet they are going to be putting buttons and locks on them from now on.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.
Need to back to the old 1 piece leotard to keep malfunctions down.  but, i thought the idea WAS to show off more.
Funny, the French skater has exactly that....one piece, long sleeves, high neck....wonder if that was planned all along.
And no Justin Timberlake this time.
Or nipple shields.
She's gotta beak on her that would have covered up any nip slip. They're on again now.
I was thinking the same.  Shnozz probably stands out more.

Threebean

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2018, 11:16:55 PM »

Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.
Need to back to the old 1 piece leotard to keep malfunctions down.  but, i thought the idea WAS to show off more.
Funny, the French skater has exactly that....one piece, long sleeves, high neck....wonder if that was planned all along.
Or nipple shields.
She's gotta beak on her that would have covered up any nip slip. They're on again now.
Indeed.  Made it difficult to watch for the nipple.  But I hung in there.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2018, 11:35:59 PM »

Or nipple shields.
Indeed.  Made it difficult to watch for the nipple.  But I hung in there.
Don't worry you've got a whole week to look forward to.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]