Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 07:15:15 AM »

overcast and feels like rain but the weather map says partly cloudy all day and highs in the 80's.
Mostly clear but a brisk North wind blowing

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 07:18:13 AM »

It looks like the already worthless Cigar Fu has taken a a turn for the worse, assuming that is even possible.

Seems now they are only changing out the terrible offers once/week.
I have no idea how they still make any money at CI
Based on their stock devaluation following all the failed changes I would guess the CI Retail sector probably loses money.  What I can't figure out is why they don't seem to give a $hit about it and won't change things.

Morning Fish

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 07:18:26 AM »

Jean Arthur 1900

Irene Ryan 1902

Cozy (William) Cole 1909

John Mosley 1914

Jerry Siegel 1914

Arthur Miller 1915

Marsha Hunt 1917

Rita Hayworth 1918

Elie Abel 1920

Montgomery Clift 1920

Julie Adams 1926

Beverly Garland 1926

Tom Poston 1927

Johnny Klippstein 1927

Jimmy Breslin 1930 - Newspaper columnist

Evel Knievel (Robert Craig) 1938

James "Jim" Seals 1941 - Singer (Seals and Crofts)

Earl Thomas Conley 1941

Gary Puckett (The Union Gap) 1942

Bob Seagren 1946

Jim Tucker (The Turtles) 1946

Michael McKean 1947 - Actor ("This is Spinal Tap," "Laverne and Shirley")

George Wendt 1948 - Actor ("Cheers")

Margot Kidder 1948 - Actress ("Superman")

Bill Hudson (The Hudson Brothers) 1949

Howard Rollins 1950

Sam Bottoms 1955

Mae Jemison 1956

Vincent Van Patten 1957

Alan Jackson 1958 - Singer, musician

Mike Judge 1962 - Animator, director ("Beavis and Butthead")

Norm MacDonald 1963 - Actor, comedian ("Saturday Night Live")

Ernie Els 1969 - Golfer

Ziggy Marley 1968 - Reggae musician

Wyclef Jean 1969 - Musician, actor, politician

Chris Kirkpatrick ('N Sync) 1971

Eminem 1972 - Rapper

Wyclef Jean 1972 - Singer

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 07:20:20 AM »

Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes.
- Henry David Thoreau

We shall fight on the beaches...we shall never surrender
- British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, June 4, 1940

If I'm hitting, I can hit anyone. If not, my twelve-year-old son can get me out.
- Willie Stargell, Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 07:20:30 AM »

Morning Fish and Travellin?Dave

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 07:25:39 AM »

Progress Report: Kitchen Sink Ordered, Faucet Ordered, TV Wall Mounts Ordered, LG 65" OLED TV ordered, layout the granite cuts tomorrow afternoon and flooring installation next Tuesday and Wednesday.

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2017, 07:26:32 AM »

It looks like the already worthless Cigar Fu has taken a a turn for the worse, assuming that is even possible.

Seems now they are only changing out the terrible offers once/week.
I have no idea how they still make any money at CI
Based on their stock devaluation following all the failed changes I would guess the CI Retail sector probably loses money.  What I can't figure out is why they don't seem to give a $hit about it and won't change things.

Morning Fish
Morning SCDave. That's true, they seem almost arrogant which will always cost you. It's not as if their pricing or service is better than anyone else's

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2017, 07:26:35 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Brisk 49 deg this morning, felt great.

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 07:27:23 AM »

Progress Report: Kitchen Sink Ordered, Faucet Ordered, TV Wall Mounts Ordered, LG 65" OLED TV ordered, layout the granite cuts tomorrow afternoon and flooring installation next Tuesday and Wednesday.
Sounds like a well-oiled machine running there

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 07:30:16 AM »

Progress Report: Kitchen Sink Ordered, Faucet Ordered, TV Wall Mounts Ordered, LG 65" OLED TV ordered, layout the granite cuts tomorrow afternoon and flooring installation next Tuesday and Wednesday.
Sounds like a well-oiled machine running there
I would not go that far sine we are over 2 weeks behind but things are finally coming together.

Edit:  If someone had told me the kitchen sink was one of the most difficult selections I would have thought they were crazy but it was so guess I must be crazy.  Granite was easier than the sink just a little harder to find what we wanted and the flooring was pretty difficult to select but that was mostly because we wanted some specific characteristics and colors were limited by that.

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 07:30:37 AM »

New Tapatalk version this morning. I'm not happy about it.

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2017, 07:30:38 AM »

Progress Report: Kitchen Sink Ordered, Faucet Ordered, TV Wall Mounts Ordered, LG 65" OLED TV ordered, layout the granite cuts tomorrow afternoon and flooring installation next Tuesday and Wednesday.
Sounds like a well-oiled machine running there
CarolinaDave, Contractor Exceptional!

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2017, 07:33:16 AM »

Progress Report: Kitchen Sink Ordered, Faucet Ordered, TV Wall Mounts Ordered, LG 65" OLED TV ordered, layout the granite cuts tomorrow afternoon and flooring installation next Tuesday and Wednesday.
Sounds like a well-oiled machine running there
I would not go that far sine we are over 2 weeks behind but things are finally coming together.
Still a lot can happen to add to that time frame.  But good luck!

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 07:35:03 AM »

morning Scott and Mark.

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2017, 07:36:02 AM »

Progress Report: Kitchen Sink Ordered, Faucet Ordered, TV Wall Mounts Ordered, LG 65" OLED TV ordered, layout the granite cuts tomorrow afternoon and flooring installation next Tuesday and Wednesday.
Sounds like a well-oiled machine running there
I would not go that far sine we are over 2 weeks behind but things are finally coming together.
Still a lot can happen to add to that time frame.  But good luck!
Yep, it ain't over till it's over!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6