Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
5/28/2017
« on: May 28, 2017, 12:11:43 AM »

No, the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 07:03:35 AM »

Morning Sleepers, slept in myself this morning.

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 07:05:11 AM »

Somewhat Decent offer behind Door#1 at the Sister

La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
 Pack of 10/$29.99 FS

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 07:13:18 AM »

Morning Sleepers, slept in myself this morning.
morning Dave. Short Story and coffee here. golf day for me at 1.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 07:16:10 AM »

Morning Sleepers, slept in myself this morning.
morning Dave. Short Story and coffee here. golf day for me at 1.
Morning Golf Day Dean

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 07:20:12 AM »

Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2017, 07:21:59 AM »

Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 07:23:03 AM »

Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until September.

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2017, 07:23:37 AM »

got an answer to my convention problem resolved. my tickets and everything will be picked up at the registration desk at check in that Thursday.

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2017, 07:24:22 AM »

Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until play September.
oh, pool maintenance continues.

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2017, 07:31:12 AM »

Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until play September.
oh, pool maintenance continues.
Pool maintenance formally ends July 27 when the new owner moves in.  We are living in a nice hotel suite from then until we go to SC.

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2017, 07:32:46 AM »

Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until play September.
oh, pool maintenance continues.
Pool maintenance F finically ends July 27 when the new owner moves in.  We are living in a nice hotel suite from then until we go to SC.
so you haven't found a house in SC to move into yet?

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2017, 07:36:21 AM »

processing:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona 10-Pack
Pack of 10
Item # MWG-PM-1013
In Stock   $29.99      2   $59.98

E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto
Pack of 15
Item # EPT-PM-1011
In Stock   $27.50      2   $55.00

Brick House Fumas Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # BKF-PM-1003
In Stock   $29.99      1   $29.99

El Mejor Espresso Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # EFA-PM-1011
In Stock   $39.99      1   $39.99

Puros Indios Viejo Toro
Pack of 20
Item # 1VB-PM-1018

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2017, 07:40:07 AM »

 www.citrushills.com

The 18-hole Meadows Course at Citrus Hills Golf & Country Club in Hernando, FL is a semi-private golf course that opened in 1985. Designed by Phil Friel, Meadows Course at Citrus Hills Golf & Country Club measures 5885 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 117 and a 68.3 USGA rating. The course features 3 sets of tees for different skill levels. Greens and fairways are bermuda grass.

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2017, 07:52:18 AM »

Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until play September.
oh, pool maintenance continues.
Pool maintenance F finically ends July 27 when the new owner moves in.  We are living in a nice hotel suite from then until we go to SC.
so you haven't found a house in SC to move into yet?
Not a permanent one, we have a furnished beach house lined up on a month-month basis through November.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6