Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2017, 09:19:47 AM »

Looking like Groundhog day at CI.  Liked the MoWDoD so much they'll offer it again.

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2017, 09:22:59 AM »

Good morning Tony and JustOneDave.  Gonna get work and indoor chores out of the way today as tomorrow's weather is supposed to be beautiful.
Smart thinking. I really ought to mow today. Let's see how energetic I am after baseball. Lacrosse will be over in the next 15 minutes. Sheesh.

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2017, 09:23:55 AM »

Morning HomelessDave, LacrosseMomTony and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, LateMorningDave.

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 09:33:19 AM »

Morning HomelessDave, LacrosseMomTony and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, LateMorningDave.
Got preoccupied making myself breakfast in bed.... :P

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2017, 09:48:57 AM »

Morning HomelessDave, LacrosseMomTony and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, LateMorningDave.
Got preoccupied making myself breakfast in bed....
Once you're out of bed to make the breakfast, it's no longer breakfast in bed.

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2017, 10:18:13 AM »

Morning HomelessDave, LacrosseMomTony and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, LateMorningDave.
Got preoccupied making myself breakfast in bed....
Once you're out of bed to make the breakfast, it's no longer breakfast in bed.
Well, there's that...

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2017, 10:27:34 AM »

Morning HomelessDave, LacrosseMomTony and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, LateMorningDave.
Got preoccupied making myself breakfast in bed....
Once you're out of bed to make the breakfast, it's no longer breakfast in bed.
Well, there's that...
What else you have planned for the weekend?

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2017, 10:40:26 AM »

Thought for Today: "Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on." - Mike Royko (1932-1997).

guess I don't know what the heck is going on.

good morning guys. in Archer picking up more possums.

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2017, 10:53:25 AM »

Thought for Today: "Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on." - Mike Royko (1932-1997).
guess I don't know what the heck is going on.

good morning guys. in Archer picking up more possums.
I really don't understand this possum thing you got going on there.

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2017, 10:53:43 AM »

Morning HomelessDave, LacrosseMomTony and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, LateMorningDave.
Got preoccupied making myself breakfast in bed....
Once you're out of bed to make the breakfast, it's no longer breakfast in bed.
Well, there's that...
What else you have planned for the weekend?
Yard work, laundry, get the bike out for a bit then have an event this evening at River Horse Brewery.

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2017, 10:54:49 AM »

Thought for Today: "Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on." - Mike Royko (1932-1997).

guess I don't know what the heck is going on.

good morning guys. in Archer picking up more possums.
So stew for dinner tonight?

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2017, 10:56:17 AM »

Thought for Today: "Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on." - Mike Royko (1932-1997).
guess I don't know what the heck is going on.

good morning guys. in Archer picking up more possums.
I really don't understand this possum thing you got going on there.

Agreed...trust me there is no shortage.  Aren't there manatees or something on your coast to save?

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2017, 11:18:13 AM »

Thought for Today: "Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on." - Mike Royko (1932-1997).
guess I don't know what the heck is going on.

good morning guys. in Archer picking up more possums.
I really don't understand this possum thing you got going on there.
Agreed...trust me there is no shortage.  Aren't there manatees or something on your coast to save?
What pleasing a woman will drive a man to do....

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2017, 11:21:19 AM »

Thought for Today: "Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on." - Mike Royko (1932-1997).

guess I don't know what the heck is going on.

good morning guys. in Archer picking up more possums.

The opposite of me. No possums, no smiles, never cheerful. GFY.

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2017, 11:22:19 AM »

Morning HomelessDave, LacrosseMomTony and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, LateMorningDave.
Got preoccupied making myself breakfast in bed....
Once you're out of bed to make the breakfast, it's no longer breakfast in bed.
Well, there's that...
What else you have planned for the weekend?
Yard work, laundry, get the bike out for a bit then have an event this evening at River Horse Brewery.
That sounds like fun... Mostly.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6