Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

If I buy it, it's best days are ahead. ;-)
If you have the patience and wherewithal to pull it off there's nothing like a restored classic. Seems like Dean ascribes to that philosophy as well.  ;)
Except for worrying about the restored part... ???

If I buy it, it's best days are ahead. ;-)
If you have the patience and wherewithal to pull it off there's nothing like a restored classic. Seems like Dean ascribes to that philosophy as well.  ;)
I'm probably going to go the Tex route and have the work done. I have the patience, I have the wherewithal, and I have the friends to help. But I still have two jobs, a band, and a fledgling real estate investment venture. So it's time that's in short supply. I need to devote my work toward making money.

Guess a Barry lull could be expected.

If I buy it, it's best days are ahead. ;-)
If you have the patience and wherewithal to pull it off there's nothing like a restored classic. Seems like Dean ascribes to that philosophy as well.  ;)
I'm probably going to go the Tex route and have the work done. I have the patience, I have the wherewithal, and I have the friends to help. But I still have two jobs, a band, and a fledgling real estate investment venture. So it's time that's in short supply. I need to devote my work toward making money.
And of course having a little extra cash helps with the options.

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Don't forget to hold some for taxes (unless that was already taken out.
Fukkin' guvmint always with their hand out.

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Don't forget to hold some for taxes (unless that was already taken out.
Fukkin' guvmint always with their hand out.
Got to pay for the Donald's walls or Hillary's computers...

If I buy it, it's best days are ahead. ;-)
If you have the patience and wherewithal to pull it off there's nothing like a restored classic. Seems like Dean ascribes to that philosophy as well.  ;)
I'm probably going to go the Tex route and have the work done. I have the patience, I have the wherewithal, and I have the friends to help. But I still have two jobs, a band, and a fledgling real estate investment venture. So it's time that's in short supply. I need to devote my work toward making money.
Make enough money and you can buy somebody else's time.

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Don't forget to hold some for taxes (unless that was already taken out.
No taxes on the settlement. Income generated by investing it will be taxable, but not the settlement itself. And I may take $75K structured, which converts it to a tax-free investment. Still running the numbers on that.

Probably  should save this for tomorrow, but word of advise....don't link your personal items to a phone app....

http://www.newser.com/story/231036/woman-sues-sex-toy-maker-for-invading-her-privacy.html

Room 101 Daruma Gold Roxxos $49/box at the sis fire sale, amongst others. MCII lanceros $59/box

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Don't forget to hold some for taxes (unless that was already taken out.
Fukkin' guvmint always with their hand out.
Got to pay for the Donald's walls or Hillary's computers...
Haven't you been paying attention, the Mexican's are paying for the wall.

Guess a Barry lull could be expected.
Anything new about Barry?  Is that confirmed?

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Don't forget to hold some for taxes (unless that was already taken out.
Fukkin' guvmint always with their hand out.
Got to pay for the Donald's walls or Hillary's computers...
Haven't you been paying attention, the Mexican's are paying for the wall.
Sure, they just borrow the money from the IMF.

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Don't forget to hold some for taxes (unless that was already taken out.
Fukkin' guvmint always with their hand out.
Got to pay for the Donald's walls or Hillary's computers...
Haven't you been paying attention, the Mexican's are paying for the wall.
Sure, they just borrow the money from the IMF.
As long as there is ink in the printing presses we're good to go!
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Really good cigar.  Bright and fruity with no metallic notes.  Perfect change of pace from earth, coffee, and leather.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12