Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

5 Vegas Limitada '16 Belicoso (6.2"x52) - 5/24.99
" The best Limitada yet!"  ....amazed they're still around.

Right, 'cause "top-secret" long fillers are hard to locate... And you know there ain't many of those suckers just laying around to begin with.
Especially with Hillary around.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Belicoso (5.5"x52) - 10/39.99

Ok, so it's looking like Barry, our lovable Canuck, has passed. Not sure of the details, but FB seems to be abuzz with people hoping he rests in peace.
I just reached out to some friends of his.  Will update when I hear back.

Ok, so it's looking like Barry, our lovable Canuck, has passed. Not sure of the details, but FB seems to be abuzz with people hoping he rests in peace.

Damn, Golf... quite the news to drop the mike on.
Really, he announced it like it was a lunch menu

Ok, so it's looking like Barry, our lovable Canuck, has passed. Not sure of the details, but FB seems to be abuzz with people hoping he rests in peace.
Damn. That sucks.

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Must be some room for cigars in there somewhere.

Ok, so it's looking like Barry, our lovable Canuck, has passed. Not sure of the details, but FB seems to be abuzz with people hoping he rests in peace.
Damn. That sucks.
Holy crap.  A young fella relative to a lot of us.  Met him for the first time at last year's CF.  RIP, indeed.

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Must be some room for cigars in there somewhere.
Definitely room for cigars. Also, room to purchase this from a friend of mine and restore it. ;-)

Kinda imitating Tex, except I prefer motorcycles to Land Rovers.

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Must be some room for cigars in there somewhere.
Definitely room for cigars. Also, room to purchase this from a friend of mine and restore it. ;-)

Kinda imitating Tex, except I prefer motorcycles to Land Rovers.

Helluva project bike. What year model is it?

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Must be some room for cigars in there somewhere.
Definitely room for cigars. Also, room to purchase this from a friend of mine and restore it. ;-)

Kinda imitating Tex, except I prefer motorcycles to Land Rovers.

Helluva project bike. What year model is it?
'49 WL.

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Must be some room for cigars in there somewhere.
Definitely room for cigars. Also, room to purchase this from a friend of mine and restore it. ;-)

Kinda imitating Tex, except I prefer motorcycles to Land Rovers.

Definitely seen it's better days.

If I buy it, its best days are ahead. ;-)

If I buy it, it's best days are ahead. ;-)
If you have the patience and wherewithal to pull it off there's nothing like a restored classic. Seems like Dean ascribes to that philosophy as well.  ;)

So, I settled my lawsuit. Now I'm having to figure out how to allocate the money. Retiring the last of my debt (except the mortgage), but that isn't much. Some allocated for work on the house.

The rest goes into investments - effectively will more than double my portfolio. Ay, caramba.
Don't forget to hold some for taxes (unless that was already taken out.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12