Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2019, 08:38:59 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power
Was there a pole involved?
Only with the dance moms
Wait...isn't your wife?....never mind...
Thats correct
Hershey makes great chocolate martinis

« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2019, 08:40:39 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power
Very nice first third, meh second third (almost got tossed) and very nice final third

« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2019, 08:42:04 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power
Very nice first third, meh second third (almost got tossed) and very nice final third
Still a nice cigar but the industry has passed it by, much more complex stuff out there

« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2019, 09:17:48 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power
Very cool. How goes it, Fish?

« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2019, 10:19:06 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power
Very cool. How goes it, Fish?
Hey Tony going well how are you? I’ve enjoyed the Fratello (GFY) Novettas I’ve smoked
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]