Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2018, 02:37:11 PM »

Later Page6andoutDave.

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2018, 02:45:40 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2018, 02:54:31 PM »

for RazMan's next sermon:

A teenage boy  had just passed his driving test and inquired of his  father as to when  they could discuss  his use of the car.

            His father  said he'd make a deal with his son, "You bring your grades  up from a C to a  B average, study your Bible a little and get your hair cut.   Then we'll  talk about the car.  "

             The boy  thought about that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer and they agreed on it.

            After about  six weeks his father said, "Son, you've brought your grades  up  and I've  observed that you have been studying your Bible, but  I'm disappointed  you haven't had your hair cut.  "

            The boy said,  "You know, Dad, I've been thinking about that, and  I've noticed in my  studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the  Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, and there's even strong  evidence that  Jesus had long hair.

            Love the Dad's reply!

            "Did you also notice that they all walked everywhere they went?”

« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2018, 03:08:20 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.
So when do the cleaning lady interviews start?

« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2018, 03:11:14 PM »

Nice brisk walk out for lunch today.  High only 55.  Should get down around 40 tonight.

« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2018, 03:11:29 PM »

Nice brisk walk out for lunch today.  High only 55.  Should get down around 40 tonight.
Fall finally!

« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2018, 03:19:24 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.
So when do the cleaning lady interviews start?
interviews over with. nobody liked my terms.
I have one of the lady's daughter coming in monthly for $50.

« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2018, 03:22:44 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.
So when do the cleaning lady interviews start?
interviews over with. nobody liked my terms.
I have one of the lady's daughter coming in monthly for $50.
They objected to the dress code?

« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2018, 03:23:37 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.
I imagine roofing contractors in Florida are pretty damn busy these days.

« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2018, 03:24:28 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.
So when do the cleaning lady interviews start?
interviews over with. nobody liked my terms.
I have one of the lady's daughter coming in monthly for $50.
They objected to the dress code?
If I remember correctly, the lady's daughter doesn't worry too much about dress code.

« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2018, 03:24:52 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.
So when do the cleaning lady interviews start?
interviews over with. nobody liked my terms.
I have one of the lady's daughter coming in monthly for $50.
One day a month?

« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2018, 03:25:54 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.
I imagine roofing contractors in Florida are pretty damn busy these days.
Almost as busy as the blue tarp people.

« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2018, 03:53:03 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.
So when do the cleaning lady interviews start?
interviews over with. nobody liked my terms.
I have one of the lady's daughter coming in monthly for $50.
One day a month?
it's just me and the cat, it doesn't get THAT dirty.

« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2018, 03:53:42 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.
So when do the cleaning lady interviews start?
interviews over with. nobody liked my terms.
I have one of the lady's daughter coming in monthly for $50.
They objected to the dress code?
If I remember correctly, the lady's daughter doesn't worry too much about dress code.
she is definately not modest.

« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2018, 03:57:49 PM »

2 roofing contractors today. I liked the quote from the first one but can't start for 6-8 months, the other other one will start before Christmas. landlord took him.
So when do the cleaning lady interviews start?
interviews over with. nobody liked my terms.
I have one of the lady's daughter coming in monthly for $50.
One day a month?
....it doesn't get THAT dirty.
TNWSS
Logged