Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2018, 11:19:40 AM »

Good to have you stop in this morning.
Well, it was a troublesome weekend and I'm preparing to leave for Montana on Friday. So, been kinda busy. Good morning, TD.
cattle rustling or soul saving?
Deer murdering.

« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2018, 11:22:05 AM »

Good to have you stop in this morning.
Well, it was a troublesome weekend and I'm preparing to leave for Montana on Friday. So, been kinda busy. Good morning, TD.
cattle rustling or soul saving?
Deer murdering.
that's even better, saving you own soul. can I put an order in for some venison jerky?

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2018, 11:24:30 AM »

Good to have you stop in this morning.
Well, it was a troublesome weekend and I'm preparing to leave for Montana on Friday. So, been kinda busy. Good morning, TD.
cattle rustling or soul saving?
Deer murdering.
that's even better, saving you own soul. can I put an order in for some venison jerky?
If he doesn't come through, you can always order from this reference from yesterday...https://houseofjerky.net/
Bet Razman doesn't have Mako Shark jerky!

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2018, 11:29:10 AM »

Good to have you stop in this morning.
Well, it was a troublesome weekend and I'm preparing to leave for Montana on Friday. So, been kinda busy. Good morning, TD.
cattle rustling or soul saving?
Deer murdering.
that's even better, saving you own soul. can I put an order in for some venison jerky?
I'll see what I can do.

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2018, 11:31:58 AM »

Tomorrow sale of marijuana and cannabis products are legal throughout Canada.
BRB, applying for passport card.
since when do you need a passport to enter Canada?
2007.

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2018, 11:35:16 AM »

Your offer today from SBC:

Tasty Tuesday!

Today we have one special on the following categories!

 AJ
 Dapper
 HVC
 La Palina

 CODE: TUESDAY = 23% off plus 5% reward points on orders $30+ on categories above!
I could use a new HVAC. Does the discount include installation?

« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2018, 11:42:09 AM »

Tomorrow sale of marijuana and cannabis products are legal throughout Canada.
BRB, applying for passport card.
since when do you need a passport to enter Canada?
2007.
really? last time I visited the late Cigar King of 'eh, I didn't need a passport.

2013

« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2018, 11:44:25 AM »

Tomorrow sale of marijuana and cannabis products are legal throughout Canada.
BRB, applying for passport card.
since when do you need a passport to enter Canada?
2007.
really? last time I visited the late Cigar King of 'eh, I didn't need a passport.
Technically, you don't need one to get into Canada, you just need it to get back.

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2018, 11:47:17 AM »

Tomorrow sale of marijuana and cannabis products are legal throughout Canada.
BRB, applying for passport card.
since when do you need a passport to enter Canada?
2007.
really? last time I visited the late Cigar King of 'eh, I didn't need a passport.
The land vs air travel requirement dates might be different.  Land crossing requirement followed not long after they implemented air travel.  Regardless, it's been years.

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2018, 12:12:05 PM »

Tomorrow sale of marijuana and cannabis products are legal throughout Canada.
BRB, applying for passport card.
since when do you need a passport to enter Canada?
2007.
really? last time I visited the late Cigar King of 'eh, I didn't need a passport.
Technically, you don't need one to get into Canada, you just need it to get back.
Except Canada won't let a non-citizen enter who can't get back, so no bueno. Unless you're an asylum seeker, then no problemo.

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2018, 12:16:17 PM »

Tomorrow sale of marijuana and cannabis products are legal throughout Canada.
BRB, applying for passport card.
since when do you need a passport to enter Canada?
2007.
really? last time I visited the late Cigar King of 'eh, I didn't need a passport.
Technically, you don't need one to get into Canada, you just need it to get back.
Except Canada won't let a non-citizen enter who can't get back, so no bueno. Unless you're an asylum seeker, then no problemo.
Cigar taxes are too high in Canada so I would seek my Asylums elsewhere.

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2018, 12:18:10 PM »

Tomorrow sale of marijuana and cannabis products are legal throughout Canada.
BRB, applying for passport card.
since when do you need a passport to enter Canada?
2007.
really? last time I visited the late Cigar King of 'eh, I didn't need a passport.
Technically, you don't need one to get into Canada, you just need it to get back.
Except Canada won't let a non-citizen enter who can't get back, so no bueno. Unless you're an asylum seeker, then no problemo.
Not sure that's true. You only need proof of citizenship and proof of identity to get into Canada, according to the Department of State website.

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2018, 12:19:07 PM »

Tomorrow sale of marijuana and cannabis products are legal throughout Canada.
BRB, applying for passport card.
since when do you need a passport to enter Canada?
2007.
really? last time I visited the late Cigar King of 'eh, I didn't need a passport.
Technically, you don't need one to get into Canada, you just need it to get back.
Except Canada won't let a non-citizen enter who can't get back, so no bueno. Unless you're an asylum seeker, then no problemo.
Cigar taxes are too high in Canada so I would seek my Asylums elsewhere.
Amen to that.

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2018, 12:39:31 PM »

Tomorrow sale of marijuana and cannabis products are legal throughout Canada.
BRB, applying for passport card.
since when do you need a passport to enter Canada?
2007.
really? last time I visited the late Cigar King of 'eh, I didn't need a passport.
Technically, you don't need one to get into Canada, you just need it to get back.
Except Canada won't let a non-citizen enter who can't get back, so no bueno. Unless you're an asylum seeker, then no problemo.
Not sure that's true. You only need proof of citizenship and proof of identity to get into Canada, according to the Department of State website.
"For those traveling by land or water, you will need a passport, passport card, NEXUS card, Enhanced Drivers License, or another Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative-compliant document to enter Canada, and will need to show these documents again to return to the U.S."....and
"Entry into Canada: Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens."
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8