Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2018, 10:03:46 AM »

Morning Dave's and RalphCramdenTony.  Temps dropped 45 degrees from yesterday.  Cold and wet out there.
Just in case you were missing the east coast...
75° here, RealFeel 87°, heading into the 90's in the afternoon.
Is Florida still there?
my part of it is.
This time...

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2018, 10:06:12 AM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2018, 10:06:45 AM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2018, 10:09:15 AM »

Morning Dave's and RalphCramdenTony.  Temps dropped 45 degrees from yesterday.  Cold and wet out there.
Just in case you were missing the east coast...
No, but would like a little Texas fall weather.  Went right from summer to winter.  Sheesh.

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2018, 10:09:59 AM »

In case you're looking to sample something a bit different...

Black Label Trading Company is one of the most popular boutique cigar companies on planet Earth! Their cigars are masterfully blended and manufactured...and the packaging is always the coolest thing you've ever seen!
And get this...WE HAVE THE FIRST & ONLY BOXES JUST RELEASED BY OVEJA NEGRA FOR THIS SAMPLER!
Now you can try several amazing BLTC blends in one shot with this Black Label Trading Company Sampler!
Here's What You Get...
1 - BLTC Benediction
1 - BLTC Last Rites
1 - BLTC Lawless
1 -BLTC  Royalty
1 - BLTC Salvation
(Some BLTC cigars may be substituted for other BLTC cigars based on availability.)
MSRP on these is over $60! BUT we are doing special pricing for a limited time of ONLY $39.95!
Get Yours NOW!

GET BLACK LABEL TRADING CO. SAMPLER NOW!

(from Cigar Federation)

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2018, 10:11:16 AM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Never heard of it, either.

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2018, 10:11:30 AM »

Morning Dave's and RalphCramdenTony.  Temps dropped 45 degrees from yesterday.  Cold and wet out there.
Just in case you were missing the east coast...
No, but would like a little Texas fall weather.  Went right from summer to winter.  Sheesh.
No, 44 degrees is NOT Winter!

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2018, 10:13:00 AM »

Morning Dave's and RalphCramdenTony.  Temps dropped 45 degrees from yesterday.  Cold and wet out there.
Just in case you were missing the east coast...
No, but would like a little Texas fall weather.  Went right from summer to winter.  Sheesh.
No, 44 degrees is NOT Winter!
It is here!

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2018, 10:13:25 AM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Never heard of it, either.
Back in the day was THE breath freshener.  If you ever taste it you would never forget!
Best known for covering up smoke or whiskey on the breath, but of course if the person smelled sen-sen on your breath, they knew that you were drinking and/or smoking.

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2018, 10:45:37 AM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Never heard of it, either.
Back in the day was THE breath freshener.  If you ever taste it you would never forget!
Best known for covering up smoke or whiskey on the breath, but of course if the person smelled sen-sen on your breath, they knew that you were drinking and/or smoking.
Thank you for the explanation, SenSenDave.  Can't buy it on Amazon, so it apparently no longer exists.

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2018, 10:58:10 AM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2018, 11:14:46 AM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2018, 11:24:09 AM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.
Looks like something OldTimerDave would purchase after tying up the horse and buggy at the corner apothecary.

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2018, 11:40:54 AM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.
Looks like something OldTimerDave would purchase after tying up the horse and buggy at the corner apothecary.

Clarks had some classic gums!
What's the matter with you young'uns?

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2018, 11:50:43 AM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.
Looks like something OldTimerDave would purchase after tying up the horse and buggy at the corner apothecary.

Clarks had some classic gums!
What's the matter with you young'uns?
They couldn't sell the gum with that elf character these days.  He'd send the snowflakes running for their safe spaces.
edit: And speaking of elves, it's about time for Tony to dig those out of the attic and start strategizing.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7