Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2018, 01:27:43 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Nah, Just do the Clark's Teaberry shuffle!
https://www.oldtimecandy.com/collections/walk-the-candy-aisle-teaberry-gum
The next time I go here, I might look for it. This place is borderline ridiculous with the amount of candy they have, including stuff you haven't seen in years.

http://www.sweetiescandy.com/
the link says it was discontinued by the manufacturer

« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2018, 01:28:07 PM »

« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2018, 01:38:19 PM »

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado (Box of 10, $74.34)
Cigars.com — Factory Smokes by Drew Estate Maduro Churchill (Bundle of 25, $40.50)
Corona Cigar Co. — Davidoff Florida Selection 2018 (Box of 10, $284.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Las Calaveras Edición Limitada 2017 LC52 (Box of 24 + Five-Pack, $211.95)
JR Cigar — Montecristo Nicaragua No.2 (Box of 20, $228.60)
Lighter USA — XIKAR XO Silver/Black ($127.49)
Serious Cigars — Cornelius & Anthony The Gent Gordo (Box of 20, $175.50)
Thompson Cigar — La Gloria Cubana Estelí Robusto + Lighter (Box of 25, $99.80)
That's quite an assortment of options.

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2018, 01:38:59 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Nah, Just do the Clark's Teaberry shuffle!
https://www.oldtimecandy.com/collections/walk-the-candy-aisle-teaberry-gum
The next time I go here, I might look for it. This place is borderline ridiculous with the amount of candy they have, including stuff you haven't seen in years.

http://www.sweetiescandy.com/
the link says it was discontinued by the manufacturer
If it was discontinued any time in the last 10 years, there's a solid chance Sweetie's has it.

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2018, 01:53:53 PM »

Oh no, I just got a call from the IRS. I'm in big trouble. I should call them back right away. I hope they can wait to collect their money until after I hear back from the Nigerian prince.
Did they use proper English?  Threaten you with arrest?

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2018, 01:55:05 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Nah, Just do the Clark's Teaberry shuffle!
https://www.oldtimecandy.com/collections/walk-the-candy-aisle-teaberry-gum
Thanks to Herb Alpert!

« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2018, 02:01:47 PM »

Oh no, I just got a call from the IRS. I'm in big trouble. I should call them back right away. I hope they can wait to collect their money until after I hear back from the Nigerian prince.

Tony, you disappoint me. I thought for sure you would prank him.
Thought about it. It was a computerized voice asking me to call a another number. Too much effort.
LOL. that sucks.
I like playing with them.

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2018, 02:02:27 PM »

Oh no, I just got a call from the IRS. I'm in big trouble. I should call them back right away. I hope they can wait to collect their money until after I hear back from the Nigerian prince.

Tony, you disappoint me. I thought for sure you would prank him.
Thought about it. It was a computerized voice asking me to call a another number. Too much effort.
LOL. that sucks.
I like playing with them.
TWHS

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2018, 02:05:23 PM »

Oh no, I just got a call from the IRS. I'm in big trouble. I should call them back right away. I hope they can wait to collect their money until after I hear back from the Nigerian prince.

Tony, you disappoint me. I thought for sure you would prank him.
Thought about it. It was a computerized voice asking me to call a another number. Too much effort.
LOL. that sucks.
I like playing with them.
All that does is alert them that there's a human at the other end of that number, and that info will get sold all over. Screwing around with them isn't worth adding multiple robo-calls per day.

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2018, 02:14:01 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Nah, Just do the Clark's Teaberry shuffle!
https://www.oldtimecandy.com/collections/walk-the-candy-aisle-teaberry-gum
The next time I go here, I might look for it. This place is borderline ridiculous with the amount of candy they have, including stuff you haven't seen in years.

http://www.sweetiescandy.com/
the link says it was discontinued by the manufacturer
If it was discontinued any time in the last 10 years, there's a solid chance Sweetie's has it.
When I picked up the sen sen, I also picked up some satellite wafers for the kids.  Knew they would love them and their mother wouldn't understand....win-win.  Was going to go with the candy cigarettes, but figured that would be pushing my luck.  Did get her some chocolate cigars for Christmas.

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2018, 02:16:30 PM »

[...]

This is from a shop in Peddlers Village (PA) that has a lot of these old type candies in addition to home made fudge, chocolates and covered pretzels...at Skip's Candy Corner.

https://www.peddlersvillage.com/shop/skips-candy-corner

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2018, 02:18:26 PM »

[...]

They also have Bucks County House of Jerky, which was real popular on Sunday when we went.

https://www.peddlersvillage.com/shop/skips-candy-corner

« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2018, 02:19:23 PM »

[...]

Got some jerky in Amish country this weekend. Wishing I had some more of it.

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2018, 02:22:15 PM »

[...]

Not to be confused with the Nut House, which is nearly rebuilt after burning down last year.

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2018, 02:25:16 PM »

[...]

Of course always available on the interwebz....  https://houseofjerky.net/
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7