Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2018, 01:24:03 PM »

@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
Felons like big asses?

« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2018, 01:26:16 PM »

@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
Felons like big asses?
Felons like any asses (or so I've heard), and Kim's gets bonus points for being bodacious and female.

« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2018, 01:27:02 PM »

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25.....
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
25 two ways, one guy get 13 the other 12.
50 three way split, two get 17, one gets 16.....
the only thing a three way Jersey split, saves you is the shipping, to each other.
Or if we each order one, than we can split it three ways evenly!
I believe that ship has sailed.
.....I got mine....

« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2018, 01:29:26 PM »

@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
Felons like big asses?
All the more incentive for you to remain a law abiding citizen.

« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2018, 01:30:29 PM »

@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
Felons like big asses?
All the more incentive for you to remain a law abiding citizen.
D'oh!

« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2018, 01:31:22 PM »

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Interesting GOTF corona deal on the sis. A little tempting at $4 per.
Good morning, Mark. I will take a closer look because that sounds intriguing.
Now I've gotta figure out if I want/have room for 25 of them...
Wanna split? Good morning boys
Can't split 25..... :P
Have an order in so will be happy to.
Great, if Tony also orders we can split 50 3-ways so the math works better!
25 two ways, one guy get 13 the other 12.
50 three way split, two get 17, one gets 16.....
the only thing a three way Jersey split, saves you is the shipping, to each other.
A New Jersey three-way?  Afraid that might prompt a mental image lull.
Too late, we're already there.

« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2018, 01:34:26 PM »

@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
I would definitely get arrested to have a go at that thing. Though, if her original reason for being famous is any indication, she's a bit of a dead fish in bed.

« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2018, 01:40:11 PM »

All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Even Dean is out, must be taking a nice nap recovering from his night out.
I guess you don't read all the posts.
I was mowing.

« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2018, 01:44:24 PM »

All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Even Dean is out, must be taking a nice nap recovering from his night out.
I guess you don't read all the posts.
I was mowing.
Thought you were doing that last night.
Try to read all, may miss a statement or two along the way.

« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2018, 01:46:56 PM »

All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Even Dean is out, must be taking a nice nap recovering from his night out.
I guess you don't read all the posts.
I was mowing.
Thought you were doing that last night.
Try to read all, may miss a statement or two along the way.
Besides, you  said you would be thinking about mowing, not that you were actually going to do it.

« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2018, 01:59:12 PM »

All the way up to page nine, and no help from Flip, Sam or RevRaz.
Even Dean is out, must be taking a nice nap recovering from his night out.
I guess you don't read all the posts.
I was mowing.
Thought you were doing that last night.
Try to read all, may miss a statement or two along the way.
Besides, you said you would be thinking about mowing, not that you were actually going to do it.
Indeed.  Flag on the play.

« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2018, 02:03:44 PM »

@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
I would definitely get arrested to have a go at that thing. Though, if her original reason for being famous is any indication, she's a bit of a dead fish in bed.
I don't require that much animation.

« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2018, 02:05:02 PM »

« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2018, 02:05:32 PM »

@ Mr. Bean....I see one of your Rapper buddies, Kanye was visiting the White House the other day.  Wonder if The Donald has a Cabinet position he could fit into?
He and Kim sound like they would fit well together as co-Secretaries of Prison Reform, whatever that would entail. Of course if Kim starts visiting prisons, that badunkadunk might start an inmate riot.
I would definitely get arrested to have a go at that thing. Though, if her original reason for being famous is any indication, she's a bit of a dead fish in bed.
I don't require that much animation.
I didn't say I wouldn't find a way to work with it, just that she's a dead fish. ;)

« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2018, 02:05:40 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12