Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2018, 10:28:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Bomb threat to the agency yesterday. Good news is I got sent home early. Bad news, all my stuff is still at the office.
Good morning, YouDaBombBret.
Morning, Tony.  You want I should refer the mad bomber to the UN today?

« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2018, 10:32:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Bomb threat to the agency yesterday. Good news is I got sent home early. Bad news, all my stuff is still at the office.
Good morning, YouDaBombBret.
Morning, Tony.  You want I should refer the mad bomber to the UN today?

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2018, 10:32:42 AM »

The Place is offering free shipping all month, in case anyone is interested.
No special code required?
Doesn't look like it.

EDIT: Just tried it out, automatically applies.
What did you buy?
Nothing, just went through the motions to see if it would add the free shipping or not.
Trickster.
#fakecigarshopper

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2018, 10:50:01 AM »

I'm back from shopping. 3 dozen each of Zwiegles and Hoffman pop open hot dogs.

pouring rain but 68°, not bad. tomorrow it won't get out of the low 50's, good day to say goodbye to NY.

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2018, 11:10:39 AM »

I'm back from shopping. 3 dozen eack of Zwiegles and Hoffman pop open hot dogs.

pouring rain but 68°, not bad. tomorrow it won't get out of the low 50's, good day to say goodbye to NY.
Our 3 day highs are 75,68 and 84. That's fall in the midwest for ya.

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2018, 11:25:45 AM »

I'm back from shopping. 3 dozen eack of Zwiegles and Hoffman pop open hot dogs.

pouring rain but 68°, not bad. tomorrow it won't get out of the low 50's, good day to say goodbye to NY.
Our 3 day highs are 75,68 and 84. That's fall in the midwest for ya.
More warm, humid, wet weather ahead for us.  Sheesh.

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2018, 11:27:26 AM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2018, 11:34:21 AM »

good morning boys, sat at the corner of 33rd st & 8th Ave, this morning and just watched the folks walking by.
played a game of "is it cosplay or just NYC?", trying to distinguish outlandish fashion, from folks dressed up to
go to New York Comic Con.  didn't realize it was today till I started noticing more over the type costumes.
The Lt. Uhura, was a toss up(red mini uniform & black tights), but the Boba Fett bounty hunter, was an easy guess.

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2018, 11:34:27 AM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
they sound good Mark, but I know nothing about them.

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2018, 11:38:10 AM »

good morning boys, sat at the corner of 33rd st & 8th Ave, this morning and just watched the folks walking by.
played a game of "is it cosplay or just NYC?", trying to distinguish outlandish fashion, from folks dressed up to
go to New York Comic Con.  didn't realize it was today till I started noticing more over the type costumes.
The Lt. Uhura, was a toss up(red mini uniform & black tights), but the Boba Fett bounty hunter, was an easy guess.
Morning flip.  Those would go mostly unnoticed in downtown Austin also.  What's for lunch today?

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2018, 11:42:35 AM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?

« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2018, 12:03:46 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?
I know, slackin' again.  And on the rare occasion we care about his opinion. Sheesh!

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2018, 12:06:21 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?
I know, slackin' again.  And on the rare occasion we care about his opinion. Sheesh!
Whoa! Don't put words in my mouth.

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2018, 12:17:32 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?
I know, slackin' again.  And on the rare occasion we care about his opinion. Sheesh!
Whoa! Don't put words in my mouth.

« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2018, 12:28:05 PM »

Good day folks.  Just got in from travel home.  Good direction to be going in.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8