Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2018, 12:29:42 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?
I would generally agree with Mr. Tony.  I would have it in my top 5 Connies.  Like he said, damn good price.  I've already stocked up on a couple of boxes.

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2018, 12:36:04 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
While Holts is calling this a flash sale, they have had the Luminosa's at this price for a couple of months now.

« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2018, 12:37:35 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?
I know, slackin' again.  And on the rare occasion we care about his opinion. Sheesh!
Yea, caught me off guard again.

« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2018, 12:38:59 PM »

Tom Wahl's after.
That's a great photo. Which one is your daughter?
starting with me clockwise, Avery 8, Braden 13, Sarah my oldest, Lindsey 11, Jessi my baby and lawyer.
Ahhh, so two daughters are in the photo. They do look a lot alike. The kids are real cute too. Your ex must have been really good looking.
Yea, that must be it.

« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2018, 01:21:33 PM »

good morning boys, sat at the corner of 33rd st & 8th Ave, this morning and just watched the folks walking by.
played a game of "is it cosplay or just NYC?", trying to distinguish outlandish fashion, from folks dressed up to
go to New York Comic Con.  didn't realize it was today till I started noticing more over the type costumes.
The Lt. Uhura, was a toss up(red mini uniform & black tights), but the Boba Fett bounty hunter, was an easy guess.
Morning flip.  Those would go mostly unnoticed in downtown Austin also.  What's for lunch today?
Campbells canned savory Pot roast soup

« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2018, 01:27:30 PM »

good morning boys, sat at the corner of 33rd st & 8th Ave, this morning and just watched the folks walking by.
played a game of "is it cosplay or just NYC?", trying to distinguish outlandish fashion, from folks dressed up to
go to New York Comic Con.  didn't realize it was today till I started noticing more over the type costumes.
The Lt. Uhura, was a toss up(red mini uniform & black tights), but the Boba Fett bounty hunter, was an easy guess.
Morning flip.  Those would go mostly unnoticed in downtown Austin also.  What's for lunch today?
Campbells canned savory Pot roast soup
The lower sodium / heart healthy variety?

« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2018, 01:41:38 PM »

good morning boys, sat at the corner of 33rd st & 8th Ave, this morning and just watched the folks walking by.
played a game of "is it cosplay or just NYC?", trying to distinguish outlandish fashion, from folks dressed up to
go to New York Comic Con.  didn't realize it was today till I started noticing more over the type costumes.
The Lt. Uhura, was a toss up(red mini uniform & black tights), but the Boba Fett bounty hunter, was an easy guess.
Morning flip.  Those would go mostly unnoticed in downtown Austin also.  What's for lunch today?
Campbells canned savory Pot roast soup
A decidedly not-exotic lunch menu, especially by flip-standards.

« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2018, 01:42:45 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?
I would generally agree with Mr. Tony.  I would have it in my top 5 Connies.  Like he said, damn good price.  I've already stocked up on a couple of boxes.
That's a good enough enablization for me.

« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2018, 01:52:47 PM »

back from lunch with daughter and her boyfriend. Bagels & More.
 HUMBERT STREET HURLEY: HOUSE ROASTED TURKEY . BACON .  AMERICAN CHEESE .  HONEY MUSTARD  .  GRILLED HOT ON A ROLL.  8.25

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2018, 02:05:40 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?
I would generally agree with Mr. Tony.  I would have it in my top 5 Connies.  Like he said, damn good price.  I've already stocked up on a couple of boxes.
That's a good enough enablization for me.
Does he still get a check from Atlantic for that one? ;)

« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2018, 02:16:46 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?
I would generally agree with Mr. Tony.  I would have it in my top 5 Connies.  Like he said, damn good price.  I've already stocked up on a couple of boxes.
That's a good enough enablization for me.
Does he still get a check from Atlantic for that one? ;)
Probably, until Atlantic decides to audit their commission books and finds that AtlanticDave is actually AtlanticHoltsSBCSISCIPageBizDave.

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2018, 02:17:38 PM »

good morning boys, sat at the corner of 33rd st & 8th Ave, this morning and just watched the folks walking by.
played a game of "is it cosplay or just NYC?", trying to distinguish outlandish fashion, from folks dressed up to
go to New York Comic Con.  didn't realize it was today till I started noticing more over the type costumes.
The Lt. Uhura, was a toss up(red mini uniform & black tights), but the Boba Fett bounty hunter, was an easy guess.
Morning flip.  Those would go mostly unnoticed in downtown Austin also.  What's for lunch today?
Campbells canned savory Pot roast soup
A decidedly not-exotic lunch menu, especially by flip-standards.
i'll try harder tomorrow!   ::)

« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2018, 02:21:23 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?
I would generally agree with Mr. Tony.  I would have it in my top 5 Connies.  Like he said, damn good price.  I've already stocked up on a couple of boxes.
That's a good enough enablization for me.
Does he still get a check from Atlantic for that one? ;)
Probably, until Atlantic decides to audit their commission books and finds that AtlanticDave is actually AtlanticHoltsSBCSISCIPageBizDave.
Not enough hits here to make ripples in the Atlantic commission dept. :D

« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2018, 02:21:34 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2018, 02:24:28 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8