Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

« Reply #255 on: October 06, 2014, 10:31:23 PM »

fucking fitting on the shower broke. sonofabitch!!
what next?
Shit happens.  6 trips to the basement tool rack, 12 different tools, 2 trips to the hardware store to get a fucking shower leak.  Still worked but just leaked.  Oh, and now we're getting a thunderstorm - wind, rain, hail, thunder.  Was outside just 5 minutes ago.  Sheesh!
As my neighbor says "It's always something"
Oh shit, Dave's neighbor is Rosanne Rosannadanna.
Kenarchy Beach...  Evening Tony.
How goes it, my friend?  No smokes for me tonight.  Planning an after work smoke tomorrow and then some serious herfing with Charlie on Wednesday evening.
Give my regards to King Charles.  A day without a smoke?  Say it ain't so!
Most days are smokeless for me. In fact, I don't think I've smoked since Thursday.
At that rate, I'd be leaving cigars in my will.
won't we be doing that anyway?

« Reply #256 on: October 06, 2014, 10:40:49 PM »

[...]
Well, not as many.

« Reply #257 on: October 06, 2014, 10:41:12 PM »

[...]
Indeed.

« Reply #258 on: October 06, 2014, 10:43:43 PM »

[...]
I've only purchased a cookie jar of Tat blacks this year; not counting CF or b&m purchases.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]