Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Morning, muchachos.
morning Brett.
Morning Dean. I'll have to go find pics of the new wheels.
yesterday.
Yup, found 'em. Nice rig. If I was a redhead, I'd be turned on.
heated seats too. why the fuck I don't know.
I don't give a damn about heated seats or steering wheel either, but I sure do enjoy having the cooled seats.
Never had a car with cooled seats. But I'm with you on the heated seats and steering wheel.

truck goes in at 2pm for tonneau cover.
Ok, now I've got to ask because I'm reading it for the he 2nd time. What is that?
Never mind, I looked it up. Obviously, I don't have a clue about pick-ups. Who knew that thing had a special name?
Not specifically about pickups. It was originally the name for the leather cover that snapped on over open sports cars.

truck goes in at 2pm for tonneau cover.
Ok, now I've got to ask because I'm reading it for the he 2nd time. What is that?
Never mind, I looked it up. Obviously, I don't have a clue about pick-ups. Who knew that thing had a special name?
Not specifically about pickups. It was originally the name for the leather cover that snapped on over open sports cars.

correct.

a waterproof cover, generally of canvas or vinyl, that can be fastened over the cockpit of a roadster or convertible to protect the interior.

Gloomy but warm afternoon. Four Kicks maddie and a Sam White Christmas.

Gloomy but warm afternoon. Four Kicks maddie and a Sam White Christmas.
Ooh very nice and the Christmas ail too.

Ale darn spell check.
I'm enjoying this MOW virtue off the truck and I can say first impressions are thumbs up

truck goes in at 2pm for tonneau cover.
Ok, now I've got to ask because I'm reading it for the he 2nd time. What is that?
Never mind, I looked it up. Obviously, I don't have a clue about pick-ups. Who knew that thing had a special name?
Not specifically about pickups. It was originally the name for the leather cover that snapped on over open sports cars.
Interesting.

Ale darn spell check.
I'm enjoying this MOW virtue off the truck and I can say first impressions are thumbs up
Well, there ya go!

Ale darn spell check.
I'm enjoying this MOW virtue off the truck and I can say first impressions are thumbs up
Well, there ya go!
Not gonna bore you with adjectives. New school Connecticut. It has some body without overpowering the taste of the creamy Connecticut wrapper.

Ok what's the difference or opinion between these  Connecticut Perdomo's
Tenth anniversary
Twentieth anniversary
Habano Connecticut?

Dave, Matt Booth live on Cigar Obsession

Ok what's the difference or opinion between these  Connecticut Perdomo's
Tenth anniversary
Twentieth anniversary
Habano Connecticut?
I've always enjoyed Perdomos. Can't recall the last time I had any of those so I won't be helpful in giving opinions or differences. Sorry.

They re-released National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation in theaters in honor of it's 30th anniversary. Movie still holds up well. Nice experience with the family.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]