Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Well that was fun, almost four hours in the dentist chair.  And I still have to go back to get fitting for the crown as I ran out of time due to having to get to a meeting.  Heading to the meeting I find out one of the principals can't make it due to having an auditor in the house.  Well fook, maybe I can get wrapped up at the dentist anyway.  Sorry, no time now to squeeze you in, see you on the 16th.  FMTT.

Anyone else bite on that mystery 10'er the Page offered? I did, here's what arrived today.  $30, FS.  Could have done worse.

Anyone else bite on that mystery 10'er the Page offered? I did, here's what arrived today.  $30, FS.  Could have done worse.

hi Mark. I got my $135 order from there yesterday.
I got a free hat too.

Charter Oak Toro Ct. Shade 5pk
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$19.99
Charter Oak Toro Maduro 5pk
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$19.99
Asylum Insidious Maduro 652 Toro 5pk
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$19.37
Asylum Insidious Natural 550 Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$18.71
A. Flores El Trovador Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$19.99
Brick House Robusto Maduro 5pk
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$17.95
El Rey del Mundo Reserva Nicaragua Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$18.10
FREE - Duck Commander Beanie- Black
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$0.00

[...]
That should keep you for another week or two

Anyone else bite on that mystery 10'er the Page offered? I did, here's what arrived today.  $30, FS.  Could have done worse.

That's a score. Bella's artess Maduro. Awesome smoke.

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.

I feel like if you go through the "sleep study", the CPAP will be prescribed almost automatically. I wonder what the percentages are.
Dentists are asking that now...seems they have an oral fitting that they push  as a remedy.
Then they ask if you snore...I tell them I don't know, I'm sleeping at the time.  Then they ask if you wake up multiple times at night.  I tell them yes....to pee.  They don't like either answer.
Hahaha

poor old Mr Augie. he has the wrong day. his doctor made an appointment for next Thursday for labs. they refused to let him do paperwork or the blood draw until then. I tried to get assertive but got nowhere. old Mr Augie feels bad that he was confused. I assured him it was no big deal. I even offered to mow his lawn for him today. he's going to do it himself of course. I will keep an eye on him today.
Does he call you young whippersnapper?

poor old Mr Augie. he has the wrong day. his doctor made an appointment for next Thursday for labs. they refused to let him do paperwork or the blood draw until then. I tried to get assertive but got nowhere. old Mr Augie feels bad that he was confused. I assured him it was no big deal. I even offered to mow his lawn for him today. he's going to do it himself of course. I will keep an eye on him today.
Does he call you young whippersnapper?
CNS.

Anyone else bite on that mystery 10'er the Page offered? I did, here's what arrived today.  $30, FS.  Could have done worse.

That's a score. Bella's artess Maduro. Awesome smoke.
I've had neither that nor the Griffin, so I'm pleased.

Anyone else bite on that mystery 10'er the Page offered? I did, here's what arrived today.  $30, FS.  Could have done worse.

That's a score. Bella's artess Maduro. Awesome smoke.
I've had neither that nor the Griffin, so I'm pleased.
Bella's artess Maduro is really nice. One of AJs best. I know Scott likes em too.

Anyone else bite on that mystery 10'er the Page offered? I did, here's what arrived today.  $30, FS.  Could have done worse.

That's a score. Bella's artess Maduro. Awesome smoke.
I've had neither that nor the Griffin, so I'm pleased.
Anyone else bite on that mystery 10'er the Page offered? I did, here's what arrived today.  $30, FS.  Could have done worse.

That's a score. Bella's artess Maduro. Awesome smoke.
Anyone else bite on that mystery 10'er the Page offered? I did, here's what arrived today.  $30, FS.  Could have done worse.

That's a score. Bella's artess Maduro. Awesome smoke.
I've had neither that nor the Griffin, so I'm pleased.
Agree on the Bella, Griffin  or so much.

I'm in the waiting room at the sleep study motel.

I'm in the waiting room at the sleep study motel.
My four hours in the dentist chair beats your sleep study waiting room, so there!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6