Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.

I feel like if you go through the "sleep study", the CPAP will be prescribed almost automatically. I wonder what the percentages are.
Dentists are asking that now...seems they have an oral fitting that they push  as a remedy.

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.

I feel like if you go through the "sleep study", the CPAP will be prescribed almost automatically. I wonder what the percentages are.
Dentists are asking that now...seems they have an oral fitting that they push  as a remedy.
Then they ask if you snore...I tell them I don't know, I'm sleeping at the time.  Then they ask if you wake up multiple times at night.  I tell them yes....to pee.  They don't like either answer.

poor old Mr Augie. he has the wrong day. his doctor made an appointment for next Thursday for labs. they refused to let him do paperwork or the blood draw until then. I tried to get assertive but got nowhere. old Mr Augie feels bad that he was confused. I assured him it was no big deal. I even offered to mow his lawn for him today. he's going to do it himself of course. I will keep an eye on him today.

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.
I have been using one for 10 years. I had Dean run an extension cord to my tent when I was at his camp lol
Gotcha. Going back to get it adjusted then?
My sleep disturbances have gotten worse so yeah a recheck is needed.

Poor Mr. Augie

poor old Mr Augie. he has the wrong day. his doctor made an appointment for next Thursday for labs. they refused to let him do paperwork or the blood draw until then. I tried to get assertive but got nowhere. old Mr Augie feels bad that he was confused. I assured him it was no big deal. I even offered to mow his lawn for him today. he's going to do it himself of course. I will keep an eye on him today.
Seems like if he was already there, how hard would have been to take some blood? Fuggin' doctors.

poor old Mr Augie. he has the wrong day. his doctor made an appointment for next Thursday for labs. they refused to let him do paperwork or the blood draw until then. I tried to get assertive but got nowhere. old Mr Augie feels bad that he was confused. I assured him it was no big deal. I even offered to mow his lawn for him today. he's going to do it himself of course. I will keep an eye on him today.
Seems like if he was already there, how hard would have been to take some blood? Fuggin' doctors.
had it been busy I would understand, but there were only a few people there. not even being able to fill out the paperwork pissed me off, let alone not even being able to take it home and filled out for next week. WTF.

poor old Mr Augie. he has the wrong day. his doctor made an appointment for next Thursday for labs. they refused to let him do paperwork or the blood draw until then. I tried to get assertive but got nowhere. old Mr Augie feels bad that he was confused. I assured him it was no big deal. I even offered to mow his lawn for him today. he's going to do it himself of course. I will keep an eye on him today.
Seems like if he was already there, how hard would have been to take some blood? Fuggin' doctors.
had it been busy I would understand, but there were only a few people there. not even being able to fill out the paperwork pissed me off, let alone not even being able to take it home and filled out for next week. WTF.
That's just flat out asinine.

poor old Mr Augie. he has the wrong day. his doctor made an appointment for next Thursday for labs. they refused to let him do paperwork or the blood draw until then. I tried to get assertive but got nowhere. old Mr Augie feels bad that he was confused. I assured him it was no big deal. I even offered to mow his lawn for him today. he's going to do it himself of course. I will keep an eye on him today.
Seems like if he was already there, how hard would have been to take some blood? Fuggin' doctors.
had it been busy I would understand, but there were only a few people there. not even being able to fill out the paperwork pissed me off, let alone not even being able to take it home and filled out for next week. WTF.
That's just flat out asinine.
with a capitol A.
talk about taking advantage of the elderly.

@ Tony.

@ Tony.
If his kids are Marvel fans, he should give this a whirl.

@ Tony.
If his kids are Marvel fans, he should give this a whirl.

🤔
🤣🤣

Hazzuh!
Logged