CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 12/5/2019  (Read 4195 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 12/5/2019
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2019, 11:34:17 AM »

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Good luck. If it makes you feel better I have to go for a sleep study tonight.
I foresee a CPAP machine in your future.
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.

I feel like if you go through the "sleep study", the CPAP will be prescribed almost automatically. I wonder what the percentages are.
Dentists are asking that now...seems they have an oral fitting that they push  as a remedy.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2019, 11:35:45 AM »

Good morning ye few banterlanders.  Off to a job site then the dentist for a replacement crown with root canal thrown in for good measure.  Sheesh
Bright side is if you need one, once you get used to it, you'll sleep better than ever.

I feel like if you go through the "sleep study", the CPAP will be prescribed almost automatically. I wonder what the percentages are.
Dentists are asking that now...seems they have an oral fitting that they push  as a remedy.
Then they ask if you snore...I tell them I don't know, I'm sleeping at the time.  Then they ask if you wake up multiple times at night.  I tell them yes....to pee.  They don't like either answer.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2019, 11:44:52 AM »

poor old Mr Augie. he has the wrong day. his doctor made an appointment for next Thursday for labs. they refused to let him do paperwork or the blood draw until then. I tried to get assertive but got nowhere. old Mr Augie feels bad that he was confused. I assured him it was no big deal. I even offered to mow his lawn for him today. he's going to do it himself of course. I will keep an eye on him today.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2019, 12:11:07 PM »

I have been using one for 10 years. I had Dean run an extension cord to my tent when I was at his camp lol
Gotcha. Going back to get it adjusted then?
My sleep disturbances have gotten worse so yeah a recheck is needed.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2019, 12:12:00 PM »

Poor Mr. Augie

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2019, 12:18:54 PM »

poor old Mr Augie. he has the wrong day. his doctor made an appointment for next Thursday for labs. they refused to let him do paperwork or the blood draw until then. I tried to get assertive but got nowhere. old Mr Augie feels bad that he was confused. I assured him it was no big deal. I even offered to mow his lawn for him today. he's going to do it himself of course. I will keep an eye on him today.
Seems like if he was already there, how hard would have been to take some blood? Fuggin' doctors.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2019, 01:01:49 PM »

Seems like if he was already there, how hard would have been to take some blood? Fuggin' doctors.
had it been busy I would understand, but there were only a few people there. not even being able to fill out the paperwork pissed me off, let alone not even being able to take it home and filled out for next week. WTF.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2019, 01:06:19 PM »

had it been busy I would understand, but there were only a few people there. not even being able to fill out the paperwork pissed me off, let alone not even being able to take it home and filled out for next week. WTF.
That's just flat out asinine.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2019, 01:13:02 PM »

That's just flat out asinine.
with a capitol A.
talk about taking advantage of the elderly.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2019, 01:23:50 PM »

@ Tony.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2019, 01:54:48 PM »

@ Tony.
If his kids are Marvel fans, he should give this a whirl.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2019, 01:56:35 PM »

@ Tony.
If his kids are Marvel fans, he should give this a whirl.

🤔
🤣🤣

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2019, 02:03:39 PM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!