Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Good price on psycho Maddie's.
Please post any deals worth noting.

Morning, muchachos.
I didn't see you sneak in here. How goes it, compadre?

Good morning LTG and Mr Mayor. I'm glad they didn't move this week's Bills and Baltimore game. I have had tickets for 2 months.
Think you're going to need a bit of snow, ice and cold to slow down Jackson.  I have not been a fan of his, but he has been phenomenal this season.
Good to see my guy Deshaun Watson take down Brady and company last night!
I agree on both accounts. Always nice to see the Pat's lose. What is the recipe to slowing down Jackson. Million dollar question.
Hard to believe they're 10-2, and that one of those losses is to us.
That IS hard to believe.
I feel like we'll be a lot better if we can get the offensive play-calling away from Kitchens. Doesn't seem like he's able to mix that responsibility with all the others of a head coach.
I kind of liked his t-shirt.
Lot of people didn't like it, national media really giving him the business about it. But facts are facts. ;)

As a side note, that came from one of my favorite t-shirt places. Shop local!
Even as a Steelers fan, I recognize the facts.
Then we need to see about getting you in as commissioner. Cause the current one is a bit of an idiot.

We need to see about posting worthy cigar deals.
20percent off of 99 dollars or more at famous.
Cybersale

We need to see about posting worthy cigar deals.
20percent off of 99 dollars or more at famous.
Cybersale
As soon as I see a worthy deal, I will post. ;)

We need to see about posting worthy cigar deals.
20percent off of 99 dollars or more at famous.
Cybersale
As soon as I see a worthy deal, I will post. ;)
I haven't looked myself, but 20% off doesn't seem bad unless we're talking 20% off MSRP and no FS.

was wondering where my Page order was:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting us. This order was prepared during the weekend but we do not officially ship until Monday and is now getting shipped out today for you. Please allow tracking 24 hours to update. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Have a great day.
Ashleigh
Customer Care Department
       Brandshopper Stores
Family-owned and Family-operated

We need to see about posting worthy cigar deals.
20percent off of 99 dollars or more at famous.
Cybersale
As soon as I see a worthy deal, I will post. ;)
I haven't looked myself, but 20% off doesn't seem bad unless we're talking 20% off MSRP and no FS.
When you have to spend over a certain threshold, it's not really blowing my skirt up. Besides, Rick had already posted it. ;)

We need to see about posting worthy cigar deals.
20percent off of 99 dollars or more at famous.
Cybersale
As soon as I see a worthy deal, I will post. ;)
I haven't looked myself, but 20% off doesn't seem bad unless we're talking 20% off MSRP and no FS.
When you have to spend over a certain threshold, it's not really blowing my skirt up. Besides, Rick had already posted it. ;)
You still wearing skirts this time of year?

We need to see about posting worthy cigar deals.
20percent off of 99 dollars or more at famous.
Cybersale
As soon as I see a worthy deal, I will post. ;)
I haven't looked myself, but 20% off doesn't seem bad unless we're talking 20% off MSRP and no FS.
You could pick something from monster totaling 99 add code and you get FS.
1 example of cyber Monday. I am going to check for more deals once I'm home.

We need to see about posting worthy cigar deals.
20percent off of 99 dollars or more at famous.
Cybersale
As soon as I see a worthy deal, I will post. ;)
I haven't looked myself, but 20% off doesn't seem bad unless we're talking 20% off MSRP and no FS.
When you have to spend over a certain threshold, it's not really blowing my skirt up. Besides, Rick had already posted it. ;)
You still wearing skirts this time of year?
If I don't, I can't justify my waxing bill.

And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!

And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!
Yeah, we appreciate that.   ::)

We need to see about posting worthy cigar deals.
20percent off of 99 dollars or more at famous.
Cybersale
As soon as I see a worthy deal, I will post. ;)
I haven't looked myself, but 20% off doesn't seem bad unless we're talking 20% off MSRP and no FS.
When you have to spend over a certain threshold, it's not really blowing my skirt up. Besides, Rick had already posted it. ;)
You still wearing skirts this time of year?
If I don't, I can't justify my waxing bill.
Why are you waxing Bill?

We need to see about posting worthy cigar deals.
20percent off of 99 dollars or more at famous.
Cybersale
As soon as I see a worthy deal, I will post. ;)
I haven't looked myself, but 20% off doesn't seem bad unless we're talking 20% off MSRP and no FS.
When you have to spend over a certain threshold, it's not really blowing my skirt up. Besides, Rick had already posted it. ;)
You still wearing skirts this time of year?
If I don't, I can't justify my waxing bill.
Why are you waxing Bill?
SluggoDave?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5