Pages: 1 2 [3]

Do tell Dean and good morning guys... Think I will hang up Christmas lights outside. Cold but no wind. I have not found any cigar deals. WTF?

https://www.cigarpage.com/black-friday-bulbous-fivers.html

you have to scoll through but found quite a few.

Charter Oak Toro Ct. Shade 5pk
K5-EGC6052
In-Stock1$19.99
Charter Oak Toro Maduro 5pk
K5-EGC6052-M
In-Stock1$19.99
Asylum Insidious Maduro 652 Toro 5pk
K5-ASK6052
In-Stock1$19.37
Asylum Insidious Natural 550 Robusto 5pk
K5-ASJ5050
In-Stock1$18.71
A. Flores El Trovador Robusto 5pk
K5-PRE5052
In-Stock1$19.99
Brick House Robusto Maduro 5pk
K5-BHM5054-M
In-Stock1$17.95
El Rey del Mundo Reserva Nicaragua Robusto 5pk
K5-ERN5554
In-Stock1$18.10
Those are good prices but not deal breakers. Nothing gotta have unless it's pay day and running low.
free shipping AND a free hat. what more do you want?
you been hanging out with Mark?
I'm not connecting the dots. I am blonde lol
maybe.
Mark is cheap cheap, needs lowest pricing, free shipping, codes if all above applies, and hopes they pay him to smoke the cigars. 😂😂😂
but being blonde helps.
Damn straight!

[...]

Well I'm straight too glad we have that in common. Don't like people looking at my butt

[...]

what's that got to do with cigars?
did you quote on the wrong post? 😂

[...]

I think the cold weather got to my brain. I'm hanging Christmas lights outside

butthole sunning? get out of here!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/11/26/perineum-sunning-is-latest-insanity-wellness-influencers-swear-by/amp/
Thanks for reminding me to check this out, Mark. By the way, this is NOT what I have been referring to when I offer ladies my vitamin D. Same concept though.

[...]

pretty cool here too. 😂

butthole sunning? get out of here!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/11/26/perineum-sunning-is-latest-insanity-wellness-influencers-swear-by/amp/
Thanks for reminding me to check this out, Mark. By the way, this is NOT what I have been referring to when I offer ladies my vitamin D. Same concept though.
vitamin D enemas?

butthole sunning? get out of here!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/11/26/perineum-sunning-is-latest-insanity-wellness-influencers-swear-by/amp/
Thanks for reminding me to check this out, Mark. By the way, this is NOT what I have been referring to when I offer ladies my vitamin D. Same concept though.
vitamin D enemas?
Something like that.

[...]

pretty cool here too.
Once again, GFY.

thank you Tony.

Finally got home from work. Been a long day. Looks like the banter can be locked up now.

Finally got home from work. Been a long day. Looks like the banter can be locked up now.
You got that right.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]