Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2018, 12:20:05 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yesterday was fun. The wife of one of my staffers collapsed on Sunday of a massive coronary and was dead by quarter after noon yesterday. So on top of feeling bad for him, briefing the team, and clearing his workload, I got to spend the afternoon assembling information about all the resources he's entitled to from the agency. Bloody depressing work, that.
sorry to hear that, prayers all around.

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2018, 12:31:28 PM »

Good News for those young folks!

Thai Cave Rescue: All 13 Now Out of Flooded Cavern
Simply amazing.  A real miracle.
Who doesn't love a happy ending?
And now you've ruined it.
So you're going to say that Tony ruined your happy ending?
I think that was fairly clear. ;)

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2018, 12:32:05 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yesterday was fun. The wife of one of my staffers collapsed on Sunday of a massive coronary and was dead by quarter after noon yesterday. So on top of feeling bad for him, briefing the team, and clearing his workload, I got to spend the afternoon assembling information about all the resources he's entitled to from the agency. Bloody depressing work, that.
sorry to hear that, prayers all around.
Thank you, Father Dean.

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2018, 12:51:05 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yesterday was fun. The wife of one of my staffers collapsed on Sunday of a massive coronary and was dead by quarter after noon yesterday. So on top of feeling bad for him, briefing the team, and clearing his workload, I got to spend the afternoon assembling information about all the resources he's entitled to from the agency. Bloody depressing work, that.
sorry to hear that, prayers all around.
Thanks, Dean.

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2018, 12:51:38 PM »

Good News for those young folks!

Thai Cave Rescue: All 13 Now Out of Flooded Cavern
Simply amazing.  A real miracle.
Who doesn't love a happy ending?
And now you've ruined it.
So you're going to say that Tony ruined your happy ending?
I think that was fairly clear. ;)
I never assume clarity.  Hard learned lesson.

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2018, 12:55:17 PM »

Nice tribute....but just a bit creepy too.  Don't know that I would want to have past employee's buried on my property...

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Dwight-Clark-buried-next-to-goalpost-from-The-Catch-30303

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2018, 01:00:22 PM »

Nice tribute....but just a bit creepy too.  Don't know that I would want to have past employee's buried on my property...

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Dwight-Clark-buried-next-to-goalpost-from-The-Catch-30303
At least it's just ashes?

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2018, 01:15:44 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yesterday was fun. The wife of one of my staffers collapsed on Sunday of a massive coronary and was dead by quarter after noon yesterday. So on top of feeling bad for him, briefing the team, and clearing his workload, I got to spend the afternoon assembling information about all the resources he's entitled to from the agency. Bloody depressing work, that.
sorry to hear that, prayers all around.
Thank you, Father Dean.

Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace!

That where there is hatred, I may bring love.

That where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness.

That where there is discord, I may bring harmony.

That where there is error, I may bring truth.

That where there is doubt, I may bring faith.

That where there is despair, I may bring hope.

That where there are shadows, I may bring light.

That where there is sadness, I may bring joy.

Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort, than to be comforted.

To understand, than to be understood.

To love, than to be loved.

For it is by self-forgetting that one finds.

It is by forgiving that one is forgiven.

It is by dying that one awakens to Eternal Life.

—Saint Francis of Assisi

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2018, 01:45:10 PM »

time to get ready for my 1st pre-op.
Had a post-op and a pre-op both yesterday, grand total time used was 20 minutes including waiting room time.  Grand total time with surgeon was with me - 4 minutes.
I was told this was going to take two and a half hours. WTF.
Could if it includes a required health checkup prior to surgery.  I did that before the first one but it was separate at a primary care office.

Total face time with the surgeon including the procedure has been less than 30 minutes.
never saw the doctor, just went over med list, past surgeries, health concerns, took measurements and changed the date of my second surgery from the 9th to the 7th, so a week apart, 31st and 7th.
I did all that at the primary care dr.

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2018, 01:47:51 PM »

Cigar isn't anything great....Black and Ruby in the line are very nice however, thought you would enjoy watching a cigar review by a young lady in a bathing suit.  Cigar Vixen has definitely carved a niche for herself, and markets herself very well....   :-X

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=1502+Cigars&view=detail&mid=C956E96BDCDF92FC3E82C956E96BDCDF92FC3E82&FORM=VIRE

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2018, 01:48:44 PM »

Cigar isn't anything great....Black and Red in the line are very nice however, thought you would enjoy watching a cigar review by a young lady in a bathing suit.  Cigar Vixen has definitely carved a niche for herself, and markets herself very well....   :-X

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=1502+Cigars&view=detail&mid=C956E96BDCDF92FC3E82C956E96BDCDF92FC3E82&FORM=VIRE
And tell me how her real name can be Delicia.... ::)

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2018, 01:58:11 PM »

Cigar isn't anything great....Black and Ruby in the line are very nice however, thought you would enjoy watching a cigar review by a young lady in a bathing suit.  Cigar Vixen has definitely carved a niche for herself, and markets herself very well....   :-X

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=1502+Cigars&view=detail&mid=C956E96BDCDF92FC3E82C956E96BDCDF92FC3E82&FORM=VIRE
Talk about giving the people what they want.

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2018, 02:01:54 PM »

Cigar isn't anything great....Black and Ruby in the line are very nice however, thought you would enjoy watching a cigar review by a young lady in a bathing suit.  Cigar Vixen has definitely carved a niche for herself, and markets herself very well....   :-X

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=1502+Cigars&view=detail&mid=C956E96BDCDF92FC3E82C956E96BDCDF92FC3E82&FORM=VIRE
Talk about giving the people what they want.
She even has an online store.

http://www.cigarvixen.com/shop

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2018, 02:10:12 PM »

Cigar isn't anything great....Black and Ruby in the line are very nice however, thought you would enjoy watching a cigar review by a young lady in a bathing suit.  Cigar Vixen has definitely carved a niche for herself, and markets herself very well....   :-X

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=1502+Cigars&view=detail&mid=C956E96BDCDF92FC3E82C956E96BDCDF92FC3E82&FORM=VIRE
Talk about giving the people what they want.
She even has an online store.

http://www.cigarvixen.com/shop
...and a calendar!

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2018, 02:18:31 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8