Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2018, 08:21:12 AM »

Morning Dean, Daves, and Mr. Mayor. Rain yesterday cooled things off a bit.  Don't know if local fireworks shows were impacted, we opted out.

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2018, 08:27:32 AM »

good morning Mark.

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2018, 08:56:56 AM »

Good morning Daves, and the rest of you guys.
Had a peaceful 4th, hope all went well with y'awl.

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2018, 09:04:50 AM »

Good morning Daves, and the rest of you guys.
Had a peaceful 4th, hope all went well with y'awl.
morning Flip, nice 4th here.

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2018, 09:09:06 AM »

Good morning Daves, and the rest of you guys.
Had a peaceful 4th, hope all went well with y'awl.
Good morning, flip.  Working from home?

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2018, 09:12:07 AM »

Good morning Daves, and the rest of you guys.
Had a peaceful 4th, hope all went well with y'awl.
Good morning, flip.  Working from home?
Yeah, i am thinking of going in to the office next monday
for the 1st time since, I got the pacemaker.  I will finish out the week from
home, since i have three follow up doctor's appointments on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2018, 09:35:41 AM »

Good morning Daves, and the rest of you guys.
Had a peaceful 4th, hope all went well with y'awl.
Good morning, flip.  Working from home?
Not missing this:  Email alert from NJ Transit:
UPDATE 2 NJT trains are subject to 45 minute delays in and out of Penn Station New York due to a disabled Amtrak train in one of the Hudson River Tunnels.

Sent: 9:13 AM
Some things just never change!

Morning Flip & Bean

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2018, 09:44:36 AM »

My son stopped at Starbucks this morning to get his coffee and the lady told him Starbucks no longer offers French Roast coffee as of July 1.  Definitely one of their best roasts, wtf?

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2018, 09:55:46 AM »

My son stopped at Starbucks this morning to get his coffee and the lady told him Starbucks no longer offers French Roast coffee as of July 1.  Definitely one of their best roasts, wtf?
I couldn't give two craps about that commie place.

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2018, 10:08:00 AM »

My son stopped at Starbucks this morning to get his coffee and the lady told him Starbucks no longer offers French Roast coffee as of July 1.  Definitely one of their best roasts, wtf?
I couldn't give two craps about that commie place.
Neither do I but when away from home it is most often the only place to get a cup of decent coffee.  If you don’t patronize a few commie places these days the there is a whole lot of things you must do without since about 90% of the fortune 100 U.S. companies are totally commie run.

I bet you use Microsoft and Dell products everyday and both are every bit as commie as Starbucks you must be a hypocrite. ;D

You ever shop at Costco?

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2018, 10:24:12 AM »

My son stopped at Starbucks this morning to get his coffee and the lady told him Starbucks no longer offers French Roast coffee as of July 1.  Definitely one of their best roasts, wtf?
I couldn't give two craps about that commie place.
Neither do I but when away from home it is most often the only place to get a cup of decent coffee.  If you don’t patronize a few commie places these days the there is a whole lot of things you must do without since about 90% of the fortune 100 U.S. companies are totally commie run.

I bet you use Microsoft and Dell products everyday and both are every bit as commie as Starbucks you must be a hypocrite. ;D
Neither is as commie as Starbucks, and not nearly as easy to avoid.  I will go without before buying coffee there.  In fact, my local Murphy's Express gas station has better coffee for half the price, and free restrooms just like the commies!  Winning!

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2018, 10:32:25 AM »

Sent: 9:13 AM
Been watching the notices too. Happy to be taking the busses lately.

Good morning, Mark and Flip.

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2018, 10:51:15 AM »

[...]

Costco and Microsoft are both usually ranked ahead of Starbucks for the far left.

Top 10 of Fortune 100 Companies Favored by Liberals

1. Amazon
2. Alphabet (Google)
3. Apple
4. Walt Disney
5. Microsoft
6. Target
7. Intel
8. Johnson & Johnson
9. Costco Wholesale
10. CVS Health
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/5/2018
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2018, 10:54:59 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dean, Dave, Dave, Flip & Mark.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5