Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Chill factor is 24 degrees here now, Sheesh!
28° here. Glad it warmed up.
75° here now, lows about 66°.
party went well, only one party crasher. El Rey del Mundo robusto and coffee.
truck battery shit the bed. knew it needed to be replaced, figured it would last until after Christmas when it goes in for oil change.
oh well.
taking the lady in for an epidural on her back first thing tomorrow. if it's like the one they did a year and a half ago she'll be down at least a week.

Home sweet home
where you can scratch where it itches.

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
he's 13. I was in jail for the first time at 13.

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
Yea, but they didn't have camera's then.
yes they did, the Kodak Brownie.

Afternoon, muchachos.

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
Yea, but they didn't have camera's then.
yes they did, the Kodak Brownie.
This is a family photo with my great great great grandfather sitting in the chair and he died in 1912 so they had family photos before 1912

Afternoon, muchachos.
RazMan in the house.

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
Yea, but they didn't have camera's then.
yes they did, the Kodak Brownie.
This is a family photo with my great great great grandfather sitting in the chair and he died in 1912 so they had family photos before 1912
That's dang cool. The horse looks like he needed feedin'.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
Yea, but they didn't have camera's then.
yes they did, the Kodak Brownie.
This is a family photo with my great great great grandfather sitting in the chair and he died in 1912 so they had family photos before 1912
Nice Mustang

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
Yea, but they didn't have camera's then.
yes they did, the Kodak Brownie.
This is a family photo with my great great great grandfather sitting in the chair and he died in 1912 so they had family photos before 1912
That's dang cool. The horse looks like he needed feedin'.
back then they all needed feeding. probably ate the horse at one point.

?

must be me.

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
Yea, but they didn't have camera's then.
yes they did, the Kodak Brownie.
This is a family photo with my great great great grandfather sitting in the chair and he died in 1912 so they had family photos before 1912
And that's you sitting on the bench on the left.   Even then you had that KMA look about you.

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
Yea, but they didn't have camera's then.
yes they did, the Kodak Brownie.
This is a family photo with my great great great grandfather sitting in the chair and he died in 1912 so they had family photos before 1912
That's dang cool. The horse looks like he needed feedin'.
back then they all needed feeding. probably ate the horse at one point.
Waste not, want not.

daughter just sent a picture of my grandkids.
Very cute. I see no resemblance to you, so they'll be fine.
my daughters take after their mother not me thank God, and the grandkids take after their mother, although my grandson Braden looks quite a bit like I did at that age.
You were that age?
Yea, but they didn't have camera's then.
yes they did, the Kodak Brownie.
This is a family photo with my great great great grandfather sitting in the chair and he died in 1912 so they had family photos before 1912
That's dang cool. The horse looks like he needed feedin'.
He probably did, times were pretty damn lean in rural Mississippi back then.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6