Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.

LTG's personal cigars up
Bean likes to smoke rolled up dirt also.
Really?
Not that Dirt, the other dirt.  And looking forward to trying the Bueso Oscuro.

Morning men.  Still jammin', I see.

Morning men.  Still jammin', I see.
Morning Bean, bathroom finished yet?

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
So it is your opinion that all those were good deals since everything on there sold out hours before it ended?

Oh Yeah, GFY.

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
So it is your opinion that all those were good deals since everything on there sold out hours before it ended?

Oh Yeah, GFY.
It was a good deal to whoever bought them all. So yes, that is my contention.

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too
See?

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too
Spreading out those GFYs evenly among everyone, I don't know, I think maybe all those commies coming in from Cali are rubbing off on him. What do you think, Scott?

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too
Spreading out those GFYs evenly among everyone, I don't know, I think maybe all those commies coming in from Cali are rubbing off on him. What do you think, Scott?
And that question about the bathroom, when he knows damn good and well it isn't finished.  Might as well have been another GFY.  He must think we're on his team or something.

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...
And I did but if you say the deal is till 9:00 am then Fuk'n do it.
Not happy with shitty deals, not happy with good deals that sell out. Sheesh!
Haha, right? Tex on a roll
GFY too
Spreading out those GFYs evenly among everyone, I don't know, I think maybe all those commies coming in from Cali are rubbing off on him. What do you think, Scott?
Speaking of commies...don't know if you saw this yesterday Tex....http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/02/09/san-antonio-tabloid-antroine-scott-shooting/80044948/

@Fishy  You good for Somerville on Wednesday?

In addition to the Bueso, couple of new cigars CI is sneaking in...

Ave Maria Argentum
Casa Fernandez (JFR) Lunatic  (8 x 80...fish and I saw that at Hamburg)
CLE Aladino  (these three look like bargain...maybe CI exclusives)
CLE Rancho Luna
CLE Tatascan  (maybe for breast cancer awareness)
Foyle ?
Neya
Project 805

Logged