CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: 2/10/2016  (Read 17343 times)

sfish

Re: 2/10/2016
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 06:33:25 AM »

LTG's personal cigars up

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 06:35:56 AM »

Sheesh!
Damn Dave, what time does your alarm go off?
2:40 this morning, since I was anticipating more snow on the roads. Usually, 2:45 or 2:50. Morning, Scott.
Thats obscene
Lol, you're telling me!
Morning early risers.
Morning, Dave. Back in the office today?
I am in the Houston area today and tomorrow be home tomorrow evening.  No more Office Time This Week!!!!!
Who's managing your brown box deliveries in your absence?
All open orders except one have been delivered and the one just shipped yesterday.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 06:37:37 AM »

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 06:38:18 AM »

LTG's personal cigars up
Bean likes to smoke rolled up dirt also.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 06:39:37 AM »

@Fish, tried to buy the warheads with a last second bid but did not allow enough time because of the 2-step bid process.

sfish

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 06:42:36 AM »

@Fish, tried to buy the warheads with a last second bid but did not allow enough time because of the 2-step bid process.
Did they close at $50?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2016, 06:49:15 AM »

Good morning. Snowy and cold here. Can't complain other than busy night. Gotta keep them boilers running.
Morning, Rick.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2016, 06:51:31 AM »

LTG's personal cigars up
Don't worry, I've still got 10 of these with nearly 3 years on them. Looking forward to the new ones, though.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2016, 06:51:36 AM »

Did they close at $50?
$51

sfish

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2016, 07:03:52 AM »

LTG's personal cigars up
Don't worry, I've still got 10 of these with nearly 3 years on them. Looking forward to the new ones, though.
What's the "dirt" on the new ones?  ;D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2016, 07:16:06 AM »

Looks is lke the page has simply declared everything sold out even though the deal is until 9:00 this morning.  Shady bunch they are.
It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get whatever you wanted...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2016, 07:19:12 AM »

LTG's personal cigars up
They're Oscuro's, and
Dare I say, crowning achievement?

Although it’s only been a few years since Ramon Bueso’s first project, it feels like I’ve been waiting for decades. I, like many of you, am a huge fan of Bueso’s other blends. Genesis is still in my regular rotation, and there are few things finer than an Odyssey paired with a hot mug of coffee. But I’m greedy, and I want more. Well, finally, that wait is over. Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage is here, and burning one of these feels like coming home from a long trip.

This is the cigar that Ramon always wanted to make, and his passion really shines through. All of the tobaccos in this blend are absolutely flawless, aged, handpicked leaves, with each cigar receiving personalized attention and care. The filler includes tobacco from 2003, and the binder is from 2005. On top of all of that, the wrapper is a Colorado Oscuro Olancho, grown exclusively for this cigar. These leaves were purposefully fermented for a shorter amount of time than industry standard, and the experiment paid off with an absolutely unique flavor unlike any other cigar on the market.

Lighting this one up, I find a medium to full-bodied blend with blasts of earth, spice, leather, and cedar in a harmony that feels different than anything I’ve smoked before. Each cigar this guy puts out tastes better than the last, and with Olancho Vintage, we’re seeing Ramon’s finest work to date. I’d easily recommend this cigar to any enthusiast. Stock up, because with the rarity of these fine leaves, this is one limited release you absolutely don’t want to miss out on.

So what more do you need to know?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2016, 07:19:42 AM »

LTG's personal cigars up
They're Oscuro's, and
Dare I say, crowning achievement?

Although it’s only been a few years since Ramon Bueso’s first project, it feels like I’ve been waiting for decades. I, like many of you, am a huge fan of Bueso’s other blends. Genesis is still in my regular rotation, and there are few things finer than an Odyssey paired with a hot mug of coffee. But I’m greedy, and I want more. Well, finally, that wait is over. Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage is here, and burning one of these feels like coming home from a long trip.

This is the cigar that Ramon always wanted to make, and his passion really shines through. All of the tobaccos in this blend are absolutely flawless, aged, handpicked leaves, with each cigar receiving personalized attention and care. The filler includes tobacco from 2003, and the binder is from 2005. On top of all of that, the wrapper is a Colorado Oscuro Olancho, grown exclusively for this cigar. These leaves were purposefully fermented for a shorter amount of time than industry standard, and the experiment paid off with an absolutely unique flavor unlike any other cigar on the market.

Lighting this one up, I find a medium to full-bodied blend with blasts of earth, spice, leather, and cedar in a harmony that feels different than anything I’ve smoked before. Each cigar this guy puts out tastes better than the last, and with Olancho Vintage, we’re seeing Ramon’s finest work to date. I’d easily recommend this cigar to any enthusiast. Stock up, because with the rarity of these fine leaves, this is one limited release you absolutely don’t want to miss out on.

So what more do you need to know?
That's pretty light hype, by CI standards.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2016, 07:20:42 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Rick and Fishy.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact