Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash.
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Me neither!   But I hate pumpkin pie too so no surprise.  I just like real heavy dark beers that taste like beer and no sweet taste at all.  Now Cheapo Beano he likes the sweetie beers ;D
I like pumpkin pie fine if the filling comes from a Libby's can. Otherwise, no. But I'm with you on beer - if I want fruit in it I'll put it in myself.  I want beer to taste like beer and cigars to taste like tobacco.
...and women to taste like...
Exactly.

Well, South Carolina and North Carolina battled to see who sucked more.  It was hard fought, but apparently it's UNC...definitely more stupid.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]