Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and CookedFish.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
I bet they blocked free shipping since they have the discount code working right now.

Hey Golf, good price on Hairy Dog Toro's in clearance, and with the $20 a steal!

Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
I bet they blocked free shipping since they have the discount code working right now.
That's why I always keep a Jam item or two in my cart...

Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
It works on jam items

Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
I bet they blocked free shipping since they have the discount code working right now.
Yeah, probably.

Hey Golf, good price on Hairy Dog Toro's in clearance, and with the $20 a steal!
I was looking at the Tres Reynas coronas and the Hairy Dog robustos, but not as interested without the free shipping.

Hey Golf, good price on Hairy Dog Toro's in clearance, and with the $20 a steal!
I take that back, apparently sold out.

Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
It works on jam items
Sorry, I was trying to say that most jam items passed yesterday before the banner was put up, so it wasn't available for Jam items....but I failed.

Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
It works on jam items
Sorry, I was trying to say that most jam items passed yesterday before the banner was put up, so it wasn't available for Jam items....but I failed.
I rarely check out the day of the jam anyway, you never know when they'll have a 2-day jam and it doesn't hurt you to wait so if you had a jam item in your cart it still works today - GFY!

Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
It works on jam items
Sorry, I was trying to say that most jam items passed yesterday before the banner was put up, so it wasn't available for Jam items....but I failed.
I rarely check out the day of the jam anyway, you never know when they'll have a 2-day jam and it doesn't hurt you to wait so if you had a jam item in your cart it still works today - GFY!
I do the same, that's why I don't worry about free ship codes.

Good Thursday to all...or in the case of Tex, Happy Friday!

Good morning boys! Back to site today, chiller that supports the A.C. in my area is down, it's 85 degrees in my office
Need to call and engineer to fix that.
Apparently they had to call Carrier in and they need a part that will take at least 2 weeks to get, will need to relocate
We can get cigars from CI quicker than that.
With FS

Morning Fish and Travellin Dave

College Gameday 2015-16
Logged