Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Another warm day today, getting up near 60. Then we go back to cold temps overnight with the quickness. Hourly breakdown shows 52 at 2 am, then 34 at 3 am. Yikes.
Our warmest day will be tomorrow (almost 70° expected) and then it is going to get bitter cold again. Did I mention I need to go into the office on Friday?
That sucks. What's the occasion?
They want to gradually start opening the office again. Starting March 1st, they would like a maximum of 50% attendance (on a voluntary basis). I need to go in on Friday to pick up a new ID card since mine is way expired and I have not been back at all in 2 years.
If I am being honest, I would like to begin clearing my desk for the eventuality of not working there in the future. My current contract goes through the end of June and I am not sure I wish to renew. For example, I left a humidor there with cigars that will certainly be in need of maintenance.

Another warm day today, getting up near 60. Then we go back to cold temps overnight with the quickness. Hourly breakdown shows 52 at 2 am, then 34 at 3 am. Yikes.
Our warmest day will be tomorrow (almost 70° expected) and then it is going to get bitter cold again. Did I mention I need to go into the office on Friday?
That sucks. What's the occasion?
They want to gradually start opening the office again. Starting March 1st, they would like a maximum of 50% attendance (on a voluntary basis). I need to go in on Friday to pick up a new ID card since mine is way expired and I have not been back at all in 2 years.
So are you planning on doing that, or is it just "voluntary"?

[...]
Well, that answers my question. Lol

[...]
Is your humidor locked up in a drawer? Cause if it's just laying on your desk, I predict you will not have any cigars to resurrect. Lol

[...]
lol

Another warm day today, getting up near 60. Then we go back to cold temps overnight with the quickness. Hourly breakdown shows 52 at 2 am, then 34 at 3 am. Yikes.
Our warmest day will be tomorrow (almost 70° expected) and then it is going to get bitter cold again. Did I mention I need to go into the office on Friday?
That sucks. What's the occasion?
They want to gradually start opening the office again. Starting March 1st, they would like a maximum of 50% attendance (on a voluntary basis). I need to go in on Friday to pick up a new ID card since mine is way expired and I have not been back at all in 2 years.
So are you planning on doing that, or is it just "voluntary"?
I was asked to go in on Friday for my new ID. Then, I will likely "volunteer" to go in once per week until my contract expires.

[...]
It is locked up. But I am certain the rats figured out a way to get to 'em. I am not quite sure what to expect.

[...]
I was surprised that all of my stuff was pretty much exactly where I left it. It was a nice combination of hey, I remember that and man, what the hell is this for?

[...]
LALTS. I am hoping for a similar experience.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
Hello, HotTubDean.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
Morning, PlumberDean. Hot tub still functional?

Definitely feels like a Tuesday based on those deals. Morning, Tony.
For sure!

Definitely feels like a Tuesday based on those deals. Morning, Tony.
Good morning, Dave. I'm pretty sure that at 10:22:22 tonight it will be the most twos we'll ever see in our lifetime. That it should fall on a Tuesday is twice as nice.
Wouldn't that be at 2:22:22 ?

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6