DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #450 on: June 12, 2014, 01:30:10 PM »

My avis were turned off and I didn't do it. Weird.
You are pretty old

Damn, Scott. He can still beat you with his cane.
If I can catch him.....some times if I'm really 'with it' that day I can trip 'em up and flog the shit out of 'em.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #451 on: June 12, 2014, 01:41:44 PM »

Note to all fathers - Teach your daughters how to change their own damn tires! Rant over...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #452 on: June 12, 2014, 01:45:10 PM »

New Member... Haywood Jablomi

Scott, did you make an alias?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #453 on: June 12, 2014, 01:46:03 PM »

Note to all fathers - Teach your daughters how to change their own damn tires! Rant over...

Ha! She watched you do it so she could handle it herself next time, right?  ::)
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #454 on: June 12, 2014, 01:48:20 PM »

Note to all fathers - Teach your daughters how to change their own damn tires! Rant over...

Ha! She watched you do it so she could handle it herself next time, right?  ::)
Even worse, she sat in the air conditioned car!

« Reply #455 on: June 12, 2014, 01:55:28 PM »

Raz, you ever get any flack from the Fabulous Hubcaps over name?  I've seen them a few times.... not your kind of music however.
We're actually Roger and the Hubcaps, so no.  There are at least a dozen bands nationwide with some variation of Hubcaps in the name.  We're a regional act at best, and you only run into those kinds of conflicts when you go national.

Besides which our use of the name goes back to 1985, so if it came to a court battle we'd...settle, relatively cheaply.

« Reply #456 on: June 12, 2014, 01:57:18 PM »

All right, coffee's cold and I have to play this song twice an hour all day.  Back in a few to have a morning cigar.

Don't forget to run through the Chicken Dance a couple times too...
Damn you to hell, Steve.  Now that fuckin' thing is going to be stuck in my head all day.  If I wasn't so busy I'd book a flight just to come shoot you.

« Reply #457 on: June 12, 2014, 02:00:38 PM »

Note to all fathers - Teach your daughters how to change their own damn tires! Rant over...
Here, here!  I don't have any daughters, thank God, but if I did, they'd know how to change their own tires, oil, and spark plugs.

And shoot.

And shake a proper martini.

And smoke cigars.

I figure if they know how to do those things, I wouldn't have to worry about who they're dating.

« Reply #458 on: June 12, 2014, 02:03:23 PM »

I'm out, golf time...see you 5stars, and less, later
Later Deuce!

Ha. Perfect!
I know, huh? Every now and then littlefish parks one!
When it comes to laying deuces, littlefish has no equal
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #459 on: June 12, 2014, 02:04:10 PM »

Note to all fathers - Teach your daughters how to change their own damn tires! Rant over...
Here, here!  I don't have any daughters, thank God, but if I did, they'd know how to change their own tires, oil, and spark plugs.

And shoot.

And shake a proper martini.

And smoke cigars.

I figure if they know how to do those things, I wouldn't have to worry about who they're dating.
  She'd end up with an old sugar daddy.  They don't make men like that anymore.

« Reply #460 on: June 12, 2014, 02:05:07 PM »

Note to all fathers - Teach your daughters how to change their own damn tires! Rant over...

Ha! She watched you do it so she could handle it herself next time, right?  ::)
Even worse, she sat in the air conditioned car!
Wait...what??  You let her sit in the car while you changed the tire?

I'll need to see your man card, registration and proof of spine, sir.

Does the young lady have a license to walk all over you that way?

« Reply #461 on: June 12, 2014, 02:05:11 PM »

My avis were turned off and I didn't do it. Weird.
I believe the mighty fist of Sir Antnee has banished our lecherous dawdlings.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #462 on: June 12, 2014, 02:05:59 PM »

Note to all fathers - Teach your daughters how to change their own damn tires! Rant over...
Here, here!  I don't have any daughters, thank God, but if I did, they'd know how to change their own tires, oil, and spark plugs.

And shoot.

And shake a proper martini.

And smoke cigars.

I figure if they know how to do those things, I wouldn't have to worry about who they're dating.
Then they end up dating guys like me, and by god! You don't want that!!!
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #463 on: June 12, 2014, 02:07:50 PM »

Raz, I have some glasses you can borrow for your gig tonight!! ;)
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #464 on: June 12, 2014, 02:08:24 PM »

Raz, you ever get any flack from the Fabulous Hubcaps over name?  I've seen them a few times.... not your kind of music however.
We're actually Roger and the Hubcaps, so no.  There are at least a dozen bands nationwide with some variation of Hubcaps in the name.  We're a regional act at best, and you only run into those kinds of conflicts when you go national.

Besides which our use of the name goes back to 1985, so if it came to a court battle we'd...settle, relatively cheaply.
Those kids are pretty good in the Let It Be vid.